Simply Adverse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Adverse
Read Simply Adverse Reviews

About Simply Adverse:

We help all UK customers with adverse credit history source the best mortgage for their circumstances.

info@simplyadverse.co.uk

15 Runwell Hall Farmhouse, Hoe Lane, Rettendon

From day one the advisors were professional and efficient. We started with an honest conversation about circumstances and our expectations which Hayley delivered on at every step. The process was easy to follow and short, with just a couple of requests made for information. I feel like, behind the scenes, the staff must have answered a minefield of questions on our behalf and for this, I am extremely grateful. I have previously arranged our mortgage by myself and it was a horrible lengthy process - using Simply made it stress-free.
Thank you, Rachael. Your fantastic review is greatly appreciated. Very pleased we could help you through this process.
Can't speak highly enough of this company. Easy to work with, helpful staff all the way though. Personally a special thanks to Adrian and Paige who have been fantastic
Thank you, Samantha. Your feedback will be passed on to the team.
We want to express our thanks to the wonderful team at Simply, specifically Adrian, Aaron and Ava who worked hard to secure us a mortgage. They dealt with everything quickly and professionally and the communication has been beyond excellent, keeping us updated at every stage. The whole process from initial call to formal offer only took 3 weeks and what I had expected to be a very stressful process, has been a very calm and stress free experience. The £1995 fee was worth every penny and I will be making them my first port of call when we remortgage after our fixed term ends.
Thank you, for your feedback and for taking the time to leave us a review. Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Excellent service from start to finish, could not rent an house without paying the rent up front at 12 months at a time but simply have managed to get me a mortgage with 5% deposit and a rate of 3.8%. You couldn’t ask to deal with a better company, from initial conversation with Matthew to the dealing with Nicole, Jenny and also Senita they have been outstanding.
Thank you for your amazing comments, we greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you, for taking the time to leave Simply Adverse a review.
We got in touch with Reiss after we were turned down by a high street lender and we thought we’d have to let our dream house go. Reiss was so helpful from the beginning and clearly knew what he was talking about. Within 6 weeks we’d received our mortgage offer. Reiss and Abby were incredibly helpful at every stage, always taking the time to fully explain everything to us which as first time buyers was so reassuring. They were always quick to reply to an email or phone call and kept us fully updated at every stage. We really thought the purchase of our dream home wasn’t going to happen and if it weren’t for Reiss, Abby and the rest of the team it definitely wouldn’t have but we should be moving in in the next 6-8 weeks and we couldn’t be more excited or grateful
Thank you, for this amazing review. If we can be of any help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Good luck with the move!!
I am very pleased with their service recommend them to anyone will always use them.
Thank you for your recommendation and for taking the time to leave us a review.
Excellent personalised support - would fully recommend this service
Thank you, for taking the time to leave us a review.
Simply adverse have been absolutely amazing during the entire mortgage process. I did not believe it would ever be possible for me to get a mortgage and they have made the impossible happen! Not only that they have made the whole process quick and easy and have always been available to help at every stage. Beckie and the whole team have been so fantastic and I’m sure I would not be moving into my first house without her!
Thank you, for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased we could help you with your first purchase.
Amazing service as always, Reiss has managed both our mortgage previously and our recent top up loan with professionalism, impeccable customer service and with real speed! Money with us in under 2 weeks. Would not hesitate in recommending this company.
Thank you, for taking the time to leave a review. Your comments and recommendation are much appreciated.
Very good from start to finish , very helpful and considerate
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to leave a review.
Excellent service.
Thank you for our 5 Star review, we appreciate it.
Three companies failed to get me a re-mortgage, I needed debt consolidation too. I didn’t have any CCJs however, my husband and I had large debts to be consolidated and It was a complicated re-mortgage. I needed to do a transfer of equity, removing my sister and adding my husband. Simply was the only company that managed to get me a mortgage. Throughout the process Simply were reliable and very professional. The communication was second to none. Nothing was to much for Simply, they were always happy to answer any questions I had. I had a terrible experience with the lenders chosen solicitors. Simply were very supportive and went out of their way to help me out. I highly recommend this company, if you are thinking of using them you won’t have any regrets. I want to say a big thank you to Simone, Farrah, Kerry, Zoe, Senita and anyone else I may have missed! It was Simply an absolute pleasure working with you all!
Thank you, for your review. Your amazing comments will be passed back to the team.
Very helpful, especially Nicole and Matthew. Always answered my questions promptly and professionally.
Thank you, for taking the time to leave a review.
Patient, friendly and very thorough. Felt really well looked after the whole way through.
Thank you, Louis, for taking the time to leave us a review.
Excellent communication, professional and approachable. Can't recommend them enough!
Thank you, for your feedback and for taking the time to leave a review.
Both Aime and Aaron were friendly and approachable throughout ten whole process and I felt they really tried to help me at all times. Fantastic service.
Thank you, for taking the time to leave a review
the team were fast and efficient throughout the entire process. a pleasure to work with, highly reccomended.
Thank you for your feedback, and for taking the time to leave a review.
Found simply online after being rejected by two other brokers because of my and my partners CCJs. Reiss managed to get us agreed with a lender and was brilliant from start to finish. Everyone at simply knew their stuff and when there were any hiccups they were there to resolve them very quickly. Also a mention to Aaron and Karen who were super helpful. Highly recommend simply!!
Thank you, Emma, for leaving a review. Your comments will be passed on to the team at Simply Adverse.
We can not thank Simply enough, they have been outstanding from the minute we picked up the phone to speak to them. We first spoke to Adrian who talked us through the process and reassured us that getting a mortgage would be achievable. His friendly and polite manner put us at ease from the beginning, and the service just got better from there on in. We have been dealing with Nicole since who has been absolutely fantastic, nothing is ever too much trouble and she is very responsive to answer any of our questions. Nicole has been very supportive throughout our communications and made it extremely smooth sailing. We cannot thank her enough for enough, she is outstanding at what she does and has made our dreams a reality. Thank you to everyone we have dealt with at Simply, we will certainly be recommending you and returning in future!
Thank you, Lauren. Your comments will be passed on to Adrian, Nicole and the team at Simply. Congratulations on your offer! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.
Simon Osborne was very patient with me and understanding of my situation i really didnt think i could get a mortgage Simon proved me wrong and im so gratefull to him the Simply Adverse team are very good and make the complicated mortgage seem very easy and they are so helpful i would recommend Simply Adverse to anyone looking for a mortgage
Thank you, Darran. Your feedback will be passed on to Simon. Thank you, for taking the time to leave us a review.
Simply Adverse is rated 5.0 based on 794 reviews