Simply Adverse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Adverse
Read Simply Adverse Reviews

About Simply Adverse:

We help all UK customers with adverse credit history source the best mortgage for their circumstances.

info@simplyadverse.co.uk

15 Runwell Hall Farmhouse, Hoe Lane, Rettendon

100% service from start to mortgage offer . Many thanks to Jamie, Abby and Lauren for all your help.
Thank you Desmond, the whole team appreciates your feedback!
Helped find a mortgage for us where others couldn't due to an old issue with my credit score, which I have got sorted aswell, always let you in the know of what was happening
Thank you Holly and congratulations on the mortgage!
From start to finish Lee gave me 100% good advice and five star service Regards andrew
Thank you Andrew and congratulations on the mortgage!
I’d have no hesitation in recommending Simply adverse. From my first initial contact to receiving my formal mortgage offer the team were fantastic. I was kept up to date with every single step of my application. Simon and Caroline and the rest of the team ensured that the service I was provided with was prompt and efficient.
Thank you Claire and congratulations on the mortgage!
Dealing with Simply Adverse, especially Caroline, from the first call, has been a very enjoyable and worthy experience. Caroline made it feel like there were always options to be explored to help our situation, instead of declaring that nothing could be done that I experienced with a lot of other brokers. Her ability to explain things in a way that makes the info and options digestible, allowed me to get to grips quickly with the requirements I needed and how to approach things to help our case. I would not have any issues recommending Simply Adverse, especially Caroline - she's definitely given me a lift this last year and has brought back my positivity to bettering my own situation with getting a mortgage, something I was constantly told would would not be viable, yet here we are now with one. Thanks again Caroline, you're a star!
Thank you Simon, I'll ensure your feedback goes back to the team!
My husband and I are really thankful that we chose Simply Lending as our mortgage brokers. Jamie and the team were amazing to work with. Their positivity was very encouraging. We were kept updated every step of the way and finally got the mortgage offer we had hoped for. Words cannot express our gratitude. Thank you!
Thank for for the kind words, it's much appreciated!
Great service! A big Thank you to Matthew and Lewis for making one of our biggest dreams come true when we felt like we had no hope!
Thank you Kiran and congratulations on the mortgage!
Brilliant experience with Simply Adverse. Both Jamie and Karen were awesome to deal with; professional and patient with timely responses and always kept us in the loop with regular updates. Highly recommend.
Thank you Francis, we really appreciate the feedback!
After being unsuccessful with numerous mortgage brokers I almost gave up on going forward with trying for a mortgage. However Adrian and his colleagues have truly pulled it out the bag and managed to secure me with a fantastic mortgage offer. A very quick and prompt service and would highly recommend to anybody struggling to obtain a mortgage.
Thank you Joshua, I'm pleased to hear you didn't lose hope before getting in touch. Congratulations on the mortgage!
We’ve been trying various other outlets for mortgages and being declined so after going with simply adverse we wished we had gone to them at the beginning. They have have been fully supportive and Efficient right from the start special mention goes to Adrian,Frankie,Lewis would definitely recommend simply adverse.
Thank you for the kind words Morgana and congratulations on the mortgage!
After much deliberation my partner and I decided to look into getting a mortgage so we could move to our dream home and location! We received a call from Adrian and he instantly absolved all our worries and concerns!!! From start to finish with Adrian and then Chanelle we received the very best care and service, with a few incredibly helpful calls to the service desk! We have received prompt contact and all queries/worries were answered professionally, with no judgment and complete care and understanding! We have now secured our mortgage, which was at a surprisingly great rate with the whole process being almost effortless and easy (as easy as mortgage applications can be!) We could not recommend Simply Adverse enough to everyone that is having difficulties obtaining a mortgage………..we are due to shortly move to our dream home!!! Thank you so much!!! We rated them 5 stars ⭐️ but if We could’ve added 5 more than we would have without question!
Congratulations on the dream home Gemma and thank you for trusting us to get you there!
We tried Simply after reading their reviews online. To be honest, we thought they were expensive compared to everyone else but - due to our situation - no one had managed to get us a mortgage and you don’t pay until offer so we got in touch. We spoke to Dan and he was very professional and very honest. He was very thorough in telling us what we needed to do and he said he’d either get us an AIP or very quickly tell us if it wasn’t possible. From there, it was a rollercoaster ride. Incredibly stressful and frustrating at times but rewarding at others. Dan, Jenny, Nicole, Lilly and Tracey are a credit to their profession. We couldn’t have done it without them and we are eternally grateful. Far from thinking their price is expensive, we now think it wasn’t enough. If you want a company that will do exactly what they say and more with a caring and honest approach then give these guys a try. We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts; you’ve made us so happy. Jamie & Jess.
Thank you Jamie, we pride ourselves on being value for the money that we charge therefore I'm happy to hear that this was your lasting impression at the end of the journey. Congratulations on the mortgage and we look forward to helping again in the future.
I cannot tell you how pleased I am to have found Simply Adverse. Everywhere we turned we were met with rejection due to large amount of credit on our file. Adrian was so helpful and didn’t judge our situation and found a lender for us. We can now pay off our debtors and rebuild our credit. I can’t thank Adrian and the team enough and would highly recommend them.
I'm pleased to hear that you didn't give up before finding us, congratulations on the mortgage and I will ensure to pass the feedback on to Adrian.
Great communication from start to finish, easy to get in touch with, fabulous friendly service, totally understanding to individuals needs, highly recommend
Thank you Joanne, congratulations on the mortgage!
Simply Adverse? I'd say Simply the Best!! Professional, understanding, sympathetic, rigorous, caring, comprehensive, non-judgemental
Thank you for the kind words Graham and congratulations on the mortgage!
From thinking we weren't going to get a mortgage from my bad history aime pulled it out of the bag we like to thank all the team we will be moving into the love shack soon lol our kind regards harry and janet
Thanks Harry & Janet and congratulations on the love shack!
Absolutely fantastic service. Nothing to much trouble. Always answered emails and phone calls promptly. Made the process so easy and stress free. Said yes when I had been turned down before. Excellent stuff. Thank you
Thank you Laura, I'm pleased to hear you didn't give up before finding us!
My experience with Simply has been nothing short of amazing. I have principally dealt with Simon Osbourne who has been nothing short of excellent. I've had lots of questions and Simon has always been on hand to help me. My thanks also go to Paige, Abbey, Caroline and Jackie through my mortgage application which went so smoothly I can hardly believe it myself. The biggest thing for me personally is that Simply have given me a future and showed me that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I would thoroughly recommend Simply. Thank you so much.
Thank you Carol, the whole team really appreciates your feedback!
We can’t thank Alex Wright enough! If it wasn’t for him we wouldn’t be moving into our dream home today! Nothing at all was too much trouble. Any question or worries we had he was at the other end of the phone/email to help and support us through the process. Thank you SO much Alex! Thank you also to Kerry Bates x
Congratulations on the house Gemma and thank you for leaving a review!
Great from start to finish! Really nice team of people who want to help you as much as they can! Jamie, jenny and kerry thank you so much 2 and a half weeks from application sent to formal offer, mental! If you have adverse credit dont worry they will help 100%!
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review Luke, it's much appreciated.
Simply Adverse is rated 4.96 based on 591 reviews