Simply Adverse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Adverse
Read Simply Adverse Reviews
Cannot say enough nice things about this company. We had thought everything was hopeless thanks to a shaky credit rating but this company got us a mortgage offer within about 4 weeks of applying. Particular thanks to Alex Gauld, Joe Newton and Tracey Miller who where on hand to provide information and guidance so quick and efficiently. Can't wait to move into our new home now
Congratulations on the house and thank you for the feedback!
I have just had a mortgage offer after using Simply Adverse. From the initial contact in February 21 to successfully finding a property in June Jamie Percy was excellent, friendly, informative and reassuring and answered any queries I had and put my mind at ease. Following the acceptance of our offer on our dream forever home we were passed over to Kerry Bates. Kerry prepared our application and made sure all the documents were in order for the lender to assess. Again Kerry offered informative answers to any questions and was responsive to emails. She kept us in the loop every step of the way. Kerry was professional, understanding and supportive through a stressful time. I would like to thank all the staff at simply for successfully securing a mortgage for us we would not have managed it without you. From application to mortgage offer took 22 days. Amazing one very happy home buyer. Would recommend Simply 110%.
Thanks Tanya, we really appreciate the feedback. Congratulations on the forever home!
A fantastic trouble free journey with ‘SImply Adverse’.It has been Simply superb! We had approached many mortgage brokers and been rejected saying we can not get a mortgage with our financial position as we had bad credit history. As a last chance I googled for a bad credit mortgage broker and ‘SIMPLY’ has popped up.Got in touch with Alex Gauld(an amazing human being,who listened and made me feel like ,we are valued). From there everything went so smooth.The whole team made this happen to me! Excellent follow up. Worth every penny given to them!! Thank you so much Alex Gauld,Liz cunningham,Farrah Mills,Kerry Bates..You are the Superstars.
Alex will be very pleased to hear this, thank you for the generous feedback!
What a great company they succeed where everybody else failed in helping us. We had a unique case and they and the lender treated us as an individual rather than a credit rating! Can't rate them enough
Thank you Paul, we love unique cases!
Fantastic service from start to finish, Caroline was very helpful throughout the process and reassuring, as firstime buyers we had lots of questions that were answered very promptly and professionally. In fact everyone we spoke to was very helpful and attentative. Would definately recomend.
Thank you for the kind words, we'll be sure to pass the feedback onto Caroline.
Stop reading these reviews and make the call!! We came to Simply with little hope of success but the team have been nothing short of fantastic. From the initial call to Simon then communicating with John, Lauren, Chloe and Frankie there have been more than a few fretful days but they stay in touch and keep you in the loop. Today we got our offer and honestly they are worth every penny. Thank you guys, you’re miracle workers!
Thank you for the kind words Simon and congratulations on the mortgage!
100% service from start to mortgage offer . Many thanks to Jamie, Abby and Lauren for all your help.
Thank you Desmond, the whole team appreciates your feedback!
Helped find a mortgage for us where others couldn't due to an old issue with my credit score, which I have got sorted aswell, always let you in the know of what was happening
Thank you Holly and congratulations on the mortgage!
From start to finish Lee gave me 100% good advice and five star service Regards andrew
Thank you Andrew and congratulations on the mortgage!
I’d have no hesitation in recommending Simply adverse. From my first initial contact to receiving my formal mortgage offer the team were fantastic. I was kept up to date with every single step of my application. Simon and Caroline and the rest of the team ensured that the service I was provided with was prompt and efficient.
Thank you Claire and congratulations on the mortgage!
Dealing with Simply Adverse, especially Caroline, from the first call, has been a very enjoyable and worthy experience. Caroline made it feel like there were always options to be explored to help our situation, instead of declaring that nothing could be done that I experienced with a lot of other brokers. Her ability to explain things in a way that makes the info and options digestible, allowed me to get to grips quickly with the requirements I needed and how to approach things to help our case. I would not have any issues recommending Simply Adverse, especially Caroline - she's definitely given me a lift this last year and has brought back my positivity to bettering my own situation with getting a mortgage, something I was constantly told would would not be viable, yet here we are now with one. Thanks again Caroline, you're a star!
Thank you Simon, I'll ensure your feedback goes back to the team!
My husband and I are really thankful that we chose Simply Lending as our mortgage brokers. Jamie and the team were amazing to work with. Their positivity was very encouraging. We were kept updated every step of the way and finally got the mortgage offer we had hoped for. Words cannot express our gratitude. Thank you!
Thank for for the kind words, it's much appreciated!
Great service! A big Thank you to Matthew and Lewis for making one of our biggest dreams come true when we felt like we had no hope!
Thank you Kiran and congratulations on the mortgage!
Brilliant experience with Simply Adverse. Both Jamie and Karen were awesome to deal with; professional and patient with timely responses and always kept us in the loop with regular updates. Highly recommend.
Thank you Francis, we really appreciate the feedback!
After being unsuccessful with numerous mortgage brokers I almost gave up on going forward with trying for a mortgage. However Adrian and his colleagues have truly pulled it out the bag and managed to secure me with a fantastic mortgage offer. A very quick and prompt service and would highly recommend to anybody struggling to obtain a mortgage.
Thank you Joshua, I'm pleased to hear you didn't lose hope before getting in touch. Congratulations on the mortgage!
We’ve been trying various other outlets for mortgages and being declined so after going with simply adverse we wished we had gone to them at the beginning. They have have been fully supportive and Efficient right from the start special mention goes to Adrian,Frankie,Lewis would definitely recommend simply adverse.
Thank you for the kind words Morgana and congratulations on the mortgage!
After much deliberation my partner and I decided to look into getting a mortgage so we could move to our dream home and location! We received a call from Adrian and he instantly absolved all our worries and concerns!!! From start to finish with Adrian and then Chanelle we received the very best care and service, with a few incredibly helpful calls to the service desk! We have received prompt contact and all queries/worries were answered professionally, with no judgment and complete care and understanding! We have now secured our mortgage, which was at a surprisingly great rate with the whole process being almost effortless and easy (as easy as mortgage applications can be!) We could not recommend Simply Adverse enough to everyone that is having difficulties obtaining a mortgage………..we are due to shortly move to our dream home!!! Thank you so much!!! We rated them 5 stars ⭐️ but if We could’ve added 5 more than we would have without question!
Congratulations on the dream home Gemma and thank you for trusting us to get you there!
We tried Simply after reading their reviews online. To be honest, we thought they were expensive compared to everyone else but - due to our situation - no one had managed to get us a mortgage and you don’t pay until offer so we got in touch. We spoke to Dan and he was very professional and very honest. He was very thorough in telling us what we needed to do and he said he’d either get us an AIP or very quickly tell us if it wasn’t possible. From there, it was a rollercoaster ride. Incredibly stressful and frustrating at times but rewarding at others. Dan, Jenny, Nicole, Lilly and Tracey are a credit to their profession. We couldn’t have done it without them and we are eternally grateful. Far from thinking their price is expensive, we now think it wasn’t enough. If you want a company that will do exactly what they say and more with a caring and honest approach then give these guys a try. We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts; you’ve made us so happy. Jamie & Jess.
Thank you Jamie, we pride ourselves on being value for the money that we charge therefore I'm happy to hear that this was your lasting impression at the end of the journey. Congratulations on the mortgage and we look forward to helping again in the future.
I cannot tell you how pleased I am to have found Simply Adverse. Everywhere we turned we were met with rejection due to large amount of credit on our file. Adrian was so helpful and didn’t judge our situation and found a lender for us. We can now pay off our debtors and rebuild our credit. I can’t thank Adrian and the team enough and would highly recommend them.
I'm pleased to hear that you didn't give up before finding us, congratulations on the mortgage and I will ensure to pass the feedback on to Adrian.
Great communication from start to finish, easy to get in touch with, fabulous friendly service, totally understanding to individuals needs, highly recommend
Thank you Joanne, congratulations on the mortgage!
Simply Adverse is rated 4.96 based on 577 reviews