Simply Adverse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Adverse
Read Simply Adverse Reviews

About Simply Adverse:

We help all UK customers with adverse credit history source the best mortgage for their circumstances.

info@simplyadverse.co.uk

15 Runwell Hall Farmhouse, Hoe Lane, Rettendon

Lee was absolutely brilliant. I had approached Lee in the past and didn’t proceed but this time round I came to Lee because the communication and speed from him was brilliant previously. Again he was amazing getting me a mortgage that suited my needs and when I wanted to explore other options there was no hesitation from him and an extremely quick turnaround. The only downside was once the application left Lee to other members at simply the communication went downhill. I did get the mortgage through so no complaints there just would be better if everyone was up to Lee’s standards of customer handling. Overall a good experience but could have been excellent if I was updated regularly like previously experienced with other mortgage applications.
Thank you for the constructive feedback, we genuinely appreciate it and I'm pleased to hear that Lee set the bar high! Congratulations on the mortgage.
The team have been amazing. Kept in touch and kept us updated though the whole process. They achieved the impossible and we are so grateful.
Thank you Tracey and congratulations on the mortgage!
I approached Simply at the beginning of 2021, Reiss gave me advice on when to apply for a mortgage, sure enough when I did apply and acceptance was soon to follow. The whole process has been seamless and easy, Reiss and Nicole have been outstanding and clearly have a wealth of knowledge to advise and assist. I would recommend to anyone to use these and me and my wife cannot thank them enough.
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review, we really appreciate it.
Amazing and helpful
Thank you for the feedback!
Charlotte and the team helped me out of a tricky situation, I would like to thank them all for the hard work put in to help me sort a new mortgage.
Glad to hear the hard work paid off, congratulations on the mortgage James!
Me and my partner had hit a dead end and was consecutively being told no by multiple lenders and brokers. Then we found simply I can hand on heart say the team of guys Lee,Aaron and everyone involved in our case were incredible. We had constant updates and were always kept in the loop! We now have our mortgage offer and are due to move in to our new home anytime soon!
Thank you Robbie, I'm pleased to hear you didn't give up before finding us. Congratulations!
The team at simply were just brilliant and so professional and efficient, I wouldn’t wait more than a couple of hours for a phone or email back the process was so simple as Daniel Lilly, liz and Farrah, were so Thorough with my case, and were always at hand to give advice, i couldn’t recommend them anymore, thank you to the Daniel and his team you got me my forever home.
We really appreciate the feedback, thank you and congratulations on the mortgage!
Great company from start to finish (thank you Jamie and Karen).
Thank you Aneal, we really appreciate you taking the time out to leave a review!
Service has been 110/10
That is very kind of you Lee, much appreciated!
Dan was so patient and professional and found us a mortgage with previous credit issues and a DMP. I can’t thank him enough and Liz sealed the deal with her excellent pre-underwriting skills. Thanks you all.
I'm pleased to hear Dan and Liz got you over the line, congratulations on the mortgage!
Originally when I phoned up a gentleman called Simon was very helpful explained the whole process to me and was very polite and always answered in a timely manner. We were then passed over to Kerry Mitchell who was very polite and helped us with our case although communication could of been better, myself being a first time buyer I would’ve liked more in-depth answers when it came to asking for documentation as I’d never done this before and wasn’t always sure why they needed certain documents. I would also of liked to be communicated to when things did get sent or that they believe our case was going well just to settle first time nerves. Overall though a fabulous service by the team. Would recommend to anyone.
Thank you for the honest review Mollie, it's always a shame to not get full marks but sometimes it's important to reflect on areas you can improve on so we do genuinely appreciate the feedback. As a first time buyer purchasing a property is extremely daunting isn't it so thank you for entrusting us with the task and congratulations on getting your mortgage offer. We'll take the constructive criticism on board and learn from it.
So I have been waiting patiently for this day. Shout out to Aime, Jenny Geddis and Farrah on this fantastic mortgage offer which seems to be impossible,I mean,ordinarily not in a million years. I was treated like a queen right from when I first contacted Aime. These amazing people are so accommodating and professional to the core. I kept wondering if they train them specifically on professionalism; its beyond me.They speak with you like a friend yet maintaining professionalism. Their honesty and transparency is top notch. Aime was very clear on what needed to be done right from the beginning. Super amazing you three are. Honestly, simply should be proud of thier staffs. The reviews about them have been consistent as I followed them everywhere. I can not believe we got our offer within 22 days of applying despite all odds!!!!!! Thank you Aime,Jenny Geddis and Farrah. You guys are simply thr best!!!!!!!
Reviews like this make all the hard work worth while. Thank you for the kind words Dolapo and congratulations!
Took a long while and lots of documents but Liz was fantastic! Kept me informed throughout the process, and did what they said they would got us a mortgage offer! Brilliant service all around.
Thanks Scott, we really appreciate the feedback. Congratulations!
The team have been exceptional! We really built a good rapport with Charlotte (one of the team) right away really and she continued to talk to us and guide us until we completed on our mortgage. I would recommend this service to anyone who’s circumstances do not fit traditional lenders. We are over the moon. Thank you for a brilliant service!
Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate it. Congratulations on the mortgage!
We cannot thank the whole team at Simply enough for their help and support with our new mortgage. Everyone has been more than helpful, gave us hope and went the extra mile for our family. Special gratitude to Lee, Jenny and Nicole! The Simply team has made the impossible possible for us and we are forever grateful! Kindest regards, Jermaine, Nadia, JJ, Rio and Nia
Making the impossible possible is what we strive for! Congratulations to your whole family
Where to start! I can’t thank simply enough for their around the clock hard work, now me and my partner have just exchanged contracts on our new home! We was 100% sure we couldn’t get a mortgage for several reasons and didn’t get our hopes up. Simply have gone above and beyond to get us our mortgage and are clearly very knowledgable, so trust them. It was overall a very stressful process, of course so be prepared for a lot of questions and sending over basically your whole life in documents. I would like to give a very big thanks to everyone who worked on our case especially Tracey and Matthew you have been amazing and we can’t thank you enough!
Thank you for the feedback, I'm glad we were on hand to offer some reassurance during the stressful times!
Excellent, refused mortgage from everywhere else after recently coming out of a DMP with defaults and Alex found me a mortgage for our dream house. The hole process was stress free and we were updated every step of the way! Thank you so much to all at simply for making our long awaited house move become a reality! Highly recommend... Tracey was also very helpful. Thanks guys
Thanks Jamie and congratulations on the dream house!
Can not fault Simply Adverse at all. Their professional and friendly service was excellent. They were very reliable and always kept us up to date with everything that was going on every step of the way. I would definitely recommend them.
This is exactly the type of service we strive to deliver so I'm happy to hear it was your experience, thank you for the feedback!
Thank you for the support, time and patience from Jamie and your team during the whole process from first applying for a re-mortgage and then the process of applying to receiving the email to say our application has been approved. Communication has been greatly received either by phone or emails to keep me updated with our application and to ensure that any other information, documents are sent asap to prevent delays in our application
Thank you for the feedback we really appreciate it, congratulations on the mortgage!
Very efficient and communicative service. All credit to Matthew and Farrah in their support of my re-mortgage application. I would high recommend Simply Adverse.
Thanks Kevin, we really appreciate it!
Simply Adverse is rated 4.96 based on 579 reviews