Scents Soaps and Candles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scents Soaps and Candles
Read Scents Soaps and Candles Reviews
Beautiful strong scents and excellent service will definitely be using again
Posted 45 minutes ago
All the bits I ordered but delivery delayed a bit.
Posted 1 hour ago
It’s good and easy.
Always excellent service and products!
I can’t get enough of this page! I love the products everything about it! Easy and quick delivery!!
Lovely website, great choice and fast delivery. Top quality goods
Very impressed. My first order arrived the following day. Fantastic products. Highly recommended. Thank you
packaging good, delivered quickly but haven`t used items yet.
Love love Scents Soaps and Candles quick delivery we’ll packaged . Wax and fragrance oils are absolutely fabulous. Definitely recommend.
Fabulous service one again
Excellent products, service and delivery. I definitely recommend this company and I will also be ordering from them again !!
thanks for the fragrance I bought was really nice
My fragrances are amazing However you made my day when you started the essential oils in as I was really struggling to find the right ones. I work with crystals so I like to pair them to get the best healing properties out of both. They work amazing.
Scents Soaps and Candles 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Hi Danielle, thank you so much for the feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are liking both the fragrance oils and the essential oils!
I bought rose and geranium oil for my diffuser- it’s absolutely gorgeous. But a word of warning if you spill some as I did filling the diffuser - mop it up straight away. I left it and it melted the bath.
The goods arrived promptly and look to be very good quality to be fair, disappointed that the website did not state I would have to pay customs because I ordered from Ireland.
Always 1st class 👏👏
Quick postage
Always use this company for my stock .. scents are amazing only ever had one i wasnt keen on but i have alot of scent always quick with delivery if you order before a certain time
Lovely friendly service, customer service amazing prior purchase, prices great, quality second to none.
Fast delivery great communication and fantastic quality products!
Scents Soaps and Candles is rated 4.89 based on 2,016 reviews