Scents Soaps and Candles Reviews

Scents Soaps and Candles 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Robert Stuart
Scents Soaps and Candles 5 star review on 21st March 2021
Louise Bolt
Excellent service and products, highly recommended
Hello Marion,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad that you have received excellent service and we hope for your continued support in the near future.

Scents Soaps and Candles Team
Super fast delivery and awesome ace scents highly recommended
Fantastic fragrances, especially the velvet rose & oud, im not normally a floral person but this smells great. Also quick delivery and it was by royal mail not any longer within 2 days i had my items and I'm in Scotland.
Hello Linda,

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you have enjoyed the scent and that your package arrived promptly. We look forward for your continued support in the near future.

Great service so fast
Great products and great service
Excellent quality , prices and the quickest delivery I have ever experienced will most definitely recommend and will definitely be ordering again I can’t wait
Hello Sarah,

We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Scents Soaps and Candles Team
Thank you! Always a prompt delivery and your fragrance oils are lush.
Such amazing service. Customer service were so helpful.
Great products too. 😊
Hello Puja,

Thank you so much for your kind words and we are glad to hear that you are happy with our services and products. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Scents Soaps and Candles Team
Excellent the fragrances are great
Excellent service, goods as ordered.
My granddaughter has always fancied making candles, so we looked online and found this website which had all that we thought we needed to make some coloured and perfumed candles. There was a very large choice of everything, so huge potential for the future. Our order arrived the next day, very prompt indeed, and we were pleased with the scents, colour dyes and 1kg of wax is quite a lot (we weren't sure) and will clearly make a lot of candles in the size of tin we purchased. My granddaughter is very pleased, the candles she made look good and smell lovely. The colours are vibrant and you don't need much, the same goes for the fragrances
Scents Soaps and Candles 5 star review on 29th March 2021 Scents Soaps and Candles 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Hello Robert,

We are so glad that you found us and all you needed for your granddaughter. We are happy to see that the order got to you promptly and that she has enjoyed making them. Thank you for all the kind words and for sharing pictures of the final result! We do appreciate you taking the time to write this and we look forward to continue welcoming your business in the near future.

Scents Soaps and Candles Team
Very well packed, on time and lovely items inside. Exactly what I was expecting πŸ‘πŸ»
A fantastic company offering high quality wax and fragrances. Customer service is also excellent, the staff are really helpful and they process the orders super fast. Highly recommend Scents, Soaps and Candles.

Only one comment about the shipping - it would be great if we could order a small bottle/item without the high price of postage. Sometimes I'd like to buy a fragrance to try, but don't want to be paying around £5 for Royal Mail delivery!
All been sorted out now,
The issue has been dealt with,
I feel bad writing the previous review and I don't think its fair now as it was a miscommunication, the lovely lady listened to my concerns and delt with them according,
I feel I was too quick to write the negative review, I actually feel quite badly and I probably didn't give them enough time to reply, in fairness I've had lots of top quality items from this company and I will continue to place orders with them.
I definitely recommend the products, they do exactly what you need them to do and the oils smell absolutely amazing..
Very strong and beautiful.
Have fun making candles and melts..
Sorry the jars are top quality and look brilliant when lit, very well made too.
All been sorted out now,
The issue has been dealt with,
Very strong and beautiful.
Have fun making candles and melts..
Sorry the jars are top quality and look brilliant when lit, very well made too.
Fab service and even better delivery was here the very next day thankyou
Disappointed with some of the wicks,
Just came undone with the lightest touch also floated to the top when I'd filled the jar with wax,
I was told they are fixed in tightly and would only come apart when pulled, which I can assure this was certainly not the case,
Customer service very disappointed, tins missing too.
I literally can't afford to take other people's mistakes.
So I need to shop where this doesn't happen,
Nobody seemed concerned when I brought this too attention.
Money is too tight to tight for mistakes..
And when its not put right its very frustrating to say the least..
Excellent products and swift delivery. Good communication all the wat. Thoroughly recommend
Hello Denise,

We are glad to see that you have enjoyed our products and that our team was able to send out your items promptly. Thank you for your kind words and we hope to continue to welcome you back in the near future.

Excellent value for money
Friendly fast and reliable.

A pleasure to do business with highly recommended.
Hello Catherine,

Thank you for such kind words and we are so happy that you have enjoyed our products and service. We hope for your continued support in the near future.

Scents Soaps and Candles Team
The ordering process is easy, but quick and even in ireland we usually get our packages within three days and that's important.

Would love to see more Dupes.
Hello John,

We appreciate you taking time to write this review. Thank you for your kind words and we are so glad that we are able to deliver with quick turn around, even to Ireland. Our team will also continue to look into future possibilities within our fragrances to provide the best for all our customers.

Scents Soaps and Candles is rated 4.90 based on 1,738 reviews