Scents Soaps and Candles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scents Soaps and Candles
Read Scents Soaps and Candles Reviews
Loving the candle fragrances I have bough, they smell amazing!
Thank you!!!
Wide range of items for every need when making candles. Some items out of stock, but customer service is good for notifying when back in stock. Cannot fault my fragrance oils. Would really love a range of jars with screw top lids. Excellent company.
First time user,excellent service & delivery extremely fast,will use again.
Arrived quickly
Items arrived very fast and am very impressed with them so far. Looking forward to trying out all the other fragrances
Great service. Bottles were bigger than expected and just the most wonderful smells. I give 5 stars and great value for money.
Great kit, fast delivery 👌
Great price, great products and local collection was seamless thank you
Quick delivery and liked the quality of the essences
Incredible service! Arrived so quickly - thank you
I cant fault this company. Quick delivery, products are excellent quality. They are my no. 1 supplier. Thank you
Fast delivery, and a great price. I will be using yourselves from now on.
fantastic smell can't wait to try all the others
The parcel was delivered on time, the products were in good condition and exactly what I had ordered. The website is easy to navigate.
Great service!
Quick efficient
Fast delivery top class products will be ordering more very soon
Great website, very easy to navigate, Order acknowledged with a nice email, very efficient delivery and well packaged. Will definitely be using this company again and would recommend to friends and family.
Received my goods very fast quick delivery smells amazing
When I initially opened the package I realised I got a smaller size than intended.
I am glad I didn't get the bigger one now.
I was annoyed because I wanted to make wax melts as gifts for my friends but upon smelling them I think my friends would have been highly offended if I gave them something smelling like toilet cleaner...
The scent is not as it was stated at all! If you’d let me return it you’d know that! Still, at least you replied to me on here instead of blocking me and deleting my reviews. I’d also like to point out it’s fraudulent to fake your own reviews. I find it quite funny that after my review bought your rating down there suddenly were 6 new 5 star reviews within hours! All from new google accounts that had never left reviews before... very interesting:)
Initially, you stated to us that you had ordered the wrong size and wanted to return your order. After being told we were unable to do so, as it was clearly stated on the website that we are unable to accept any returns on fragrance oils, you are now claiming that the scents are not what they state.
The wax, wicks and colouring have made my candles feel and look more professional.
Scents Soaps and Candles is rated 4.90 based on 672 reviews