of reviewers recommend School of Business & Technology London ( Formerly, School Of Business London)
Read School of Business & Technology London ( Formerly, School Of Business London) Reviews
Excellent services.
SBTL offers a wide range of courses that enhance personal skills, knowledge and career. SBTL permitted me to study in multiple cities without time constraints - an opportunity that most universities don't provide.I am much obliged to the core team of SBTL for their honesty and support.
The service and the guidance they provide are awesome and it's worth the money. I am a happy student of the School of Business & Technology London.
At SBLT, the lecturers and tutors encourage a lot of independent study, and they help you to find things out for yourself.
The way the course is taught is distance learning and flexible. All the staff also get to know you personally, and as well as being there to support you academically, they are also always on hand if you need additional help or support in other areas.
I study a wide range of different modules on the degree, which provides with the knowledge I need to go on to Master degree. The course covered everything from marketing, leardership, and research report which included things like research methodology.
I learned a lot from SBLT also the staff are good and teaching is excellent. Greetings to you all.
I have been studying in this respected school since 2021. I had learn a lot of things and I became much better than before. The staff are so friendly and professional. I'm having a great time in the school.
First I have been study in this school for about 7 months, an i think it was a very nice school because it is organized and staff are friendly.
I've completed QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic management and Leadership. The course material was comprehensive yet streamlined to the point of highlighting what the core topics to focus on should be. It provided a broad base of understanding. They also have an excellent support portal which is really helpful and quick to respond. I highly recommend this course and institution to anyone anticipating an academic progression.
It was a wonderful journey with SBTL.. Support team always helped me in my troubles.. They made my studies and career an easy path.
I’ve learnt so much about Strategic Management and Leadership. It is interesting to learn how to do your own research and then use this skill to study your own specialist topic. We have also been practising a high level of English.
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a 5-star review.
During my studies, I found academic writing quite intense and challenging for me. I studied hard for it as I needed to improve – the tutor really helped to improve my writing skills.
Thank you so much Lai wing yan for your valuable feedback.
Challenging – I’d use this word because the British educational system is very different to the Hong Kong system. I am glad to have SBTL in my studies, without their support, I may not be able to complete the course in a manner.
Thank you!
Exciting - Mainly because of how many people I’ve met and how much I’ve learnt from everyone around me.
Thank you. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.
Initially I was thinking of studying at home in Hong Kong, but then I discovered School of Business and Technology London. Qualifi Level 7 diploma was a good option for me because I wasn’t very educated in the Strategic Management and Leadership elements, so I felt that I needed extra support to get started.
Thank you so much!
I was learning so much all at once. I was meeting different people from all over the world. I was learning at SBTL, not only knowledge from textbooks, also learning how to find a good balance between study and social life.
Thank you Fu Fuk Hoi.
With recent global events affecting the way we go about our daily lives, I have had to make some changes to the way I study. I found challenging of distance learning, the staff of School of Business and Technology London have compiled some tips to help us adapt to the change and with studying at home.
Thank you Fong Yuen Lan.
The staff helped me out during my studies. School of Business and Technology London felt welcoming and a safe place to go.
Thank you so much Chung Chin Wing.
The staff of SBTL are always on hand to support you whenever you need help.
Thank you so much your valuable feedback.