of reviewers recommend School of Business & Technology London ( Formerly, School Of Business London)
Read School of Business & Technology London ( Formerly, School Of Business London) Reviews
I've never completed a course like this before (distance learning), I would definitely recommend this to my colleagues as well as friends. Therefore, I am taking MBA course through distance learning as well. Thank you!
School of Business and Technology London staff are always willing to support whenever I need help.
I feel challenging because the UK educational system is very different to the HK system.
I’ve learnt a lots regarding Strategic Management and Leadership and also been practising a higher level of English.
I feeling exciting for my studies because of how much I’ve learnt from everyone around me.
I found the academic writing quite challenging during my studies, . I studied hard for my course as I needed to improve. I do not regrets to enrol this course and accept this challenging.
I was learning so much all at once such as finding a good balance between work and social life.
The staff of SBTL really helped me out during my studies, it is welcoming and a safe school to go.
When I got my results, I was so happy because I worked hard on my assignments.
I've enjoyed studying at SBTL, it's given me the best chance to succeed in my studies.
I would recommend SBTL because it is based on the central of London. Their students are from all around the world, and I've made a lot of classmates from exciting places.
I work in academia and I found the School of Business very efficient and flexible. I received excellent customer support, and I like the flexibility it offers. The learning materials for the bridge module were good but a bit outdated: I used some of the references suggested in the learning materials and I was told that they were outdated, so this is something to improve probably. The one thing I did not like is the change of the name: School of Business London was much more professional than School of Business and Technology, which does not make sense for a school offering courses in management and leadership. I would personally revert to the old name.
I enjoyed the excellent academic feedback from my assessors during my Qualifi Level 8 study. The student support was prompt....from the phone, email to WhatsApp channels.To the School of Business London team,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Thank you SBTL for all the support made so far to accomplish my course. The staffs were always willing to help with any kind of questions and problems,they cleared all the doubts regarding the assignment submissions.
It was a great experience studying with SBTL, i could finally achieve the professional goals I've always dreamt of. They also provided amazing service as promised.
I received a fantastic service from SBTL. The team responded quickly to my emails and answered my questions with detailed responses which helped me towards my decision to study in the CMI program. The emails were supportive and there was no pressure to commit. Thank you for all the advice. I am now enrolled on the course and enjoying a new opportunity to learn and enhance my skills.
Excellent services.
SBTL offers a wide range of courses that enhance personal skills, knowledge and career. SBTL permitted me to study in multiple cities without time constraints - an opportunity that most universities don't provide.I am much obliged to the core team of SBTL for their honesty and support.
The service and the guidance they provide are awesome and it's worth the money. I am a happy student of the School of Business & Technology London.
At SBLT, the lecturers and tutors encourage a lot of independent study, and they help you to find things out for yourself.