of reviewers recommend School of Business & Technology London ( Formerly, School Of Business London)
Read School of Business & Technology London ( Formerly, School Of Business London) Reviews
I’ve learnt so much about Strategic Management and Leadership. It is interesting to learn how to do your own research and then use this skill to study your own specialist topic. We have also been practising a high level of English.
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a 5-star review.
During my studies, I found academic writing quite intense and challenging for me. I studied hard for it as I needed to improve – the tutor really helped to improve my writing skills.
Thank you so much Lai wing yan for your valuable feedback.
Challenging – I’d use this word because the British educational system is very different to the Hong Kong system. I am glad to have SBTL in my studies, without their support, I may not be able to complete the course in a manner.
Thank you!
Exciting - Mainly because of how many people I’ve met and how much I’ve learnt from everyone around me.
Thank you. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.
Initially I was thinking of studying at home in Hong Kong, but then I discovered School of Business and Technology London. Qualifi Level 7 diploma was a good option for me because I wasn’t very educated in the Strategic Management and Leadership elements, so I felt that I needed extra support to get started.
Thank you so much!
I was learning so much all at once. I was meeting different people from all over the world. I was learning at SBTL, not only knowledge from textbooks, also learning how to find a good balance between study and social life.
Thank you Fu Fuk Hoi.
With recent global events affecting the way we go about our daily lives, I have had to make some changes to the way I study. I found challenging of distance learning, the staff of School of Business and Technology London have compiled some tips to help us adapt to the change and with studying at home.
Thank you Fong Yuen Lan.
The staff helped me out during my studies. School of Business and Technology London felt welcoming and a safe place to go.
Thank you so much Chung Chin Wing.
The staff of SBTL are always on hand to support you whenever you need help.
Thank you so much your valuable feedback.
I think one of the main reasons the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma has been so helpful is because the staff are so supportive and are always able to help me. Whether it is understanding a module or finding out how to submit an assignment, they will help you with everything.
Thank you for your valuabe feedback.
I would recommend the School of Business and Technology London because it is based in London. At SBL, there are students from all around the world, and I've made a lot of friends from exciting places.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.
Well planned and structured, special thanks to the team
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
Good service.
Good learning experience along with good support. I was really happy with my journey with SBL.
Thank you.
Had a nice learning experience here at School of Business London. Satisfied with their support and services provided.
I had an excellent experience with this SBL team.All the sessions provided by this team was outstanding.I highly recommend all to be part of this team.
Thank you Amanda, thank you for your valuable feedback
I have recently completed the Level 5 Diploma. The course materials were great and the instructions were extremely clear, really informative course and thoroughly enjoyable. Really easy to contact student support if needed and wouldn’t hesitate to undertake another course.
great to go
Great Support from the school to achieve my diploma
I am extremely satisfied with the services offered throughout the process. I appreciate their helpful attitude and the effective communication which made the process a lot easier.