of reviewers recommend School of Business & Technology London ( Formerly, School Of Business London)
Read School of Business & Technology London ( Formerly, School Of Business London) Reviews
Its a bit expensive but just wait when they run the 45% discount and take an enrolment. The admissions team is so helpful and clears all the queries regarding to the course very quicky. The staff knows each every aspect of the course.
The best blended learning class ever. The tutor is highly skilled and the way he takes the session is just awesome. Thank you team for connecting through.
Flexible schedules is what I like the most. Being a professional, this flexibility suits me well.
Thanks for all the feedback which helped me realize where am I.
Great flexibility and supportive staff and I appreciate myself for deciding to enrol with SBTL.
There are a lot of new qualifications which SBTL is offering and though I have passed out in 2018 and I am planning to do an ILM now.
The flexible schedule made it so easy to study my Qualifi program within the time frame. This is highly beneficial to the working professionals.
Online education was so very tough in the beginning but the SBTL team helped to overcome my fears. My assignments were valued properly and I received the feedback on time.
Support staffs were so helpful and were kind enough to guide me well whenever I was in doubt.
The support team is so supportive and handled my queries very well. I am so happy that I never have to wait for days to receive a response from SBTL.
Though hesitated to enrol initially, now I am happy that I took the right decision to get enrolled for the blended learning for CMI Level 5. Weekly sessions helps me to understand the course much better and now I am just concentrating on finishing my assignment at the earliest.
I get response to all my emails, receives proper feedback for my assignments, and all my calls are answered too. What else do I expect from an Online institution. Thanks to the whole team.
Expensive courses, but the finance option helped me to get through. Instalment plans are available too but 0% interest free finance scheme is more flexible and the initial payment I had to make was so less. Thank you to the team for this great idea and it actually helps students who are really struggling financially.
The support team actually understand the situations of the students. I am a working person and I found it really hard to submit my assignments on time but the support assistant gave me a call and explained how to get through the tough times and I am so thankful to Ms Kira. Sometimes what you need is a genuine and practical advise.
The learning materials are good and they actually covers everything. They provide around 300 to 400 slides for each module and I am so satisfied that I don't really have to refer anything else.
Quick response to emails, WhatsApp chats. Best customer service.
Blended learning is the best.
The best online course providing institute. Highly beneficial for the working professionals.
Best administration and good professionalism. Keep up the good work team.
The payment plans are good and the team is ready to make some adjustments if they know that you are struggling. Thanks a lot and God bless you.