of reviewers recommend School of Business & Technology London ( Formerly, School Of Business London)
Read School of Business & Technology London ( Formerly, School Of Business London) Reviews
Good services and excellent management
The School of Business really keeps up to their word and provides quality education along with 24 hour support. I'm greatful to be a part of the School.
Good management
Good services and nice management
Excellent services
The online course I enrolled was really helpful during my hectic work schedule as the tutors and the support team was really flexible providing 24*7 service.
The course is designed to ensure that there must be a successful take away for each leaners.Thank you
The support I received from SBL for my enrolled course Level 8 Diploma in strategic Management and leadership was commendable. Learners who wish to have a bright vision regarding their future should definitely enrol with School of Business London. Thanks for all the support provided from Miss Mathew.
Thank you so much. Despite my last years of experience, I learned a lot from this course. I highly recommend.
Thank you SBL for helping me to complete my course. Excellent learning materials and excellent support from entire team. Very supportive.
It was a wonderful experience throught my learning journey and also great tutor support.
Fully satisfied with the services.There was a few delays in getting the responses during the pandemic time, however overall happy with their services and approach. I can confidently recommend them to all. They indeed portray a genuine approach. Truly valued for the money we pay.
C'était une super expérience en suivant le course de niveau 7 avec School of business London 😊
The course was very comprehensive and easy to understand. The instructors made sure that they are giving the information in a way that won't make me confused. Thank you so much for this great course!
I was really happy with my Level 5 course i did with School of Business London, I had a great support from the supporting team during my entire course.
I had a wonderful experience,I was provided with great tutor suppot.eventhough the marking was a bit delay the total experience was great.
Great experience.thank you for the help and support provided during my learning journey.
Thank you for the help and guidance provided for the successful completion of this course
Great assistance provided by the support team.good course to opt if you are looking for a career
Excellent support from both Admission team and Support team. Throughout my learning journey support team helped me on my each steps.