Pharmacy Direct GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmacy Direct GB
Read Pharmacy Direct GB Reviews
I received my order within 2 days, they were fast and efficient with the processing of my prescription. I will be recommending to other family and friends, I will use pharmacy direct again. Many thanks for a professional service.
Fast and easy order & delivery. Shame UK is out of the EU since now theres hidden fees and tolls to get your package out in your country.
Very good and quick service.
A mio parere straordinarii e veritieri . Prodotti di qualita e prezzi nella norma
Qualche problema per la consegna ma indipendente dalla loro volontà. Probabilmente ..tra l'altro sicuramente per questo motivo....ahime.....sembra abbiano deciso di non spedire più in Italia .!!! Questa è una bruttissima notizia ma speriamo cambino idea
after 23 days i have not receaved my order and i have no news
They always deliver. Short delivery time
I BOUGHT ON DECEMBER, I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE SHIPPING ON FEBRUARY...
Quick and efficient service, fast delivery. Very good
Fast and efficient, competitve prices. Have used them before, and will do so again.
speedy delivery & first class service
Reliable-Fast-no problem for a delivery outside the UK. Very satisfied.
Great service from them
After more than a month from the order, I have not yet received the product. Pharmacy Direct GB always responds to my requests quickly and accurately. However, I repeat, I have not received the product.
quick, efficient.
Very good!!
Still waiting for the delivery, which has been stopped for custom control, but so far no news about a possible delivery date
Fast, efficient quick delivery thank you
Quick service
Excellent customer service and delivery.
Awful service and customer service, very rude staff!
Pharmacy Direct GB is rated 4.53 based on 290 reviews