Pharmacy Direct GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmacy Direct GB
Read Pharmacy Direct GB Reviews
The medicine did not arived yet, and there is no respons to questions and emails.
Picture and description clearly stated bonjela teething gel from 2 months, they sent me one which you can use from 6 months, i called them up and they were trying to convince me it is the same thing and just the new box while the leaflet says it is from 6 months!!!!
Sehr schlechtes Kundenservice!! Warte jetzt schon 2 Wochen auf mein Paket! Kein Tracking, keine Information wie lange es dauert, trotz mehrmaligen Nachfragen!
Did not answer to my support request, also never got the product
The consignment has not arrived
1 month and still waiting for my order to arrive
I BOUGHT ON DECEMBER, I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE SHIPPING ON FEBRUARY...
Awful service and customer service, very rude staff!
Very poor service. Paid for 24 hour delivery which took 12 days to come. I appreciate covid times however customer service on enquiries were very unhelpful and slow to respond.
I placed my order on 03/12 and still haven't received anything. First expedition went to India, second expedition still traveling. Bad service.
I have not received the brand of drugs I have ordered. The internet site shows pictures of a pharmaceutical brand which does not correspond to the brand of the drugs that have been sent to me.
Ho inviato diverse mail per sapere dove si trova il prodotto senza nessuna risposta,attendo ancora 15 gioni nel prossimo mese dopodiché chiederò il rimborso,servizio deludente!!!
I didn’t get my order
.... Merce mai ricevuta
Having to purchase an online prescription every time on a repeat order at extortionate cost is really not good customer service.
Hi Steve, Thanks for leaving a review for us - we appreciate your feedback. Pharmacy Direct GB provide an alternative to the £24 online consultation that is free - if you can send us a valid prescription supplied by your GP. Then, when choosing your medication online, simply select the 'I have a valid prescription' option, and send us your prescription and we'll do the rest. Hope this helps! All the best, Pharmacy Direct GB
Pharmacy Direct GB is rated 4.58 based on 372 reviews