Pharmacy Direct GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmacy Direct GB
Read Pharmacy Direct GB Reviews
Great service and prices only criticism is that previous answers to consultations aren’t remembered to ease follow on prescriptions
Goods received as advertised after a delay caused by local postal services, pharmacy direct very helpful in assisting with shipping details etc allowing the goods to be traced. Delivery took over a month to Cyprus but I subsequently found the goods had been sitting in my local post office for two and a half weeks.
My order arrived within a reasonable time.
The medicine did not arived yet, and there is no respons to questions and emails.
I am satisfied with the service provided although it was quite slow.
Everything is fine other than having to pay an extra £20 for the medical questionnaire for the same order I've been making for years
everything went according to plan
Efficient and quick
Straight forward procedure. No complications. Medication arrived very quick. Will use this service again.
Quality is good
Great service!
Great service no hassle it's the way to go
I order from time to time drugs online and always from Parmacy direct GB; competitive prices and quick delivery, despite I live abroad. Even if recently Brexit has slow down a bit the process, I'll continue purchasing from this very reliable company.
Reasonably straight forward process, although selecting the required number of items was not too easy. Delivery was prompt.
Always delivers quickly and easy to use
A very simple and logical website with clear guidelines on how to use, I find it very easy to use. The delivery is very efficient and of course the products delivered are first class.
All went perfectly
Good product, good service but prescription costs are extortionate, meaning I don’t use the service nearly as much as I would
Brilliant service