Oilfast Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oilfast
Read Oilfast Reviews

About Oilfast:

Oilfast delivers fuel oils across Scotland and in Wales, supplying Kerosene Heating Oil, Gas Oil and Road Diesel to homes and businesses all year round.

We are the fastest growing fuel company in Scotland with a growing base in Wales. The owners and management team have a wealth of experience within the industry.

We believe excellent service is paramount to our success, combine this with first-class local knowledge and competitive prices and that is what makes Oilfast the automatic choice for domestic and commercial fuel oil and lubrication needs.

No oil delivery is too large or too small as we have an extensive range of fuel tankers to suit you. Whether that is a full 36,500 litre delivery on an articulated tanker right down to 500 litres.

We’re Committed To Providing A Quality Service
We don’t have large call centres, just a friendly voice with local knowledge at the end of the phone. And, with our friendly and experienced drivers we are able to offer an oil delivery service that is second to none and that goes that extra mile.

steve.clarke@oilfast.co.uk

Nethan Street, , Motherwell

Tell us how Oilfast made you happy
So impressed with our @Oil_Fast delivery driver recently during the heavy snow (DD2). He had called stating he was unable to deliver earlier as our road was blocked by a van unable to get up hill in difficult driving conditions/snow. He stated he would try again on his way home this evening, no sign at 5.30 pm so I assumed he’d been unable to get back. Worried about running out I checked my watchman tank meter at 6.30pm to find my tank full πŸ‘πŸŒŸβ„οΈ. I called the office to share my thanks the next day and they stated one of their drivers (Ray I think) had been very late back to depot. A hero in my eyes, definitely went out of his way in difficult conditions. Huge thanks from a very happy customer 😁.
Oilfast 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Hi Helen

We are delighted to receive this review, our drivers always and do that little bit extra to help our customers, and during the recent bad weather, they really did do all they can to get deliveries to our customers.

I will make sure that your praise is passed on to the driver.

Thank you for your custom, and for taking the time to comment in such a kind way.

Steve
Utterly fantastic customer service. I forgot to order oil & ended up with an empty tank. Called for an emergency delivery. Was told due to the weather that it would be 2 days. That was my fault, not theirs. On delivery day, my poor driver slid off the road & was unable to deliver my oil. However, the chap in the office knew I had no oil, so sent me a cheeky 500 litres to tide us over. Awesome service from Oilfast Forfar!! Thank you so much. My frozen dog is very grateful!! 😍
Oilfast 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Morning "Beagle Mum",

Thank you for the wonderful review, we always try our very best to help our customers, even when the weather throws everything at us.

We are so please that we were able to go that bit above and beyond and keep you and your dog warm.

Thanks Again
Steve
Good service and a quick response
Oilfast 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
Hello Shirley,

Thank you so much for the kind review, very much appreciated.

Steve
Staff are always very helpful and work hard to ensure top ups are maintained. The budgeting account is a great way to spread the cost of expensive fuel top ups.
First class friendly company! Would definitely recommend this company! Great price for oil and could tell me what day it would be delivered!
Very quick service and very happy staff
Very helpful / polite and competitive on price
Quick and reliable
As a new customer I was very pleased with the prompt delivery of oil and bottled gas to my home, which has a difficult access because of a narrow road up a steep hill. Also, payment by bank transfer was straightforward.
Gave me good rates and got the oil as quickly as possible. Delivery man was pleasant and professional. Just Ile the crew in the office. Brilliant team up here in the Highlands! Well done!
Delivery driver was great, however despite telling 'Tommy', who dealt with our request, 3 times... including via email... that the fuel could not be delivered to the business address in the Harbour as we have no storage facility there and needed to be delivered (as it always has been ) to our residential address 6 miles down the road in Poolewe.... the driver was STILL was sent to the harbour! This meant that I had to close the office (potentially losing bookings) and drive over to Poolewe with the delivery driver following me to show him where to deliver the fuel to!!
Service excellent Drivers pleasant and helpful .
Very good price and delivery service very good
Excellent service every time!
Ordered oil at beginning of week and was delivered in a few days .
Excellent service
Tommy Fraser is excellent. So so helpful
Very attentive and good service
Thanks
Very professional staff will highly recommended this company on to other people
Oilfast is rated 4.90 based on 181 reviews