Oilfast Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oilfast
Read Oilfast Reviews

About Oilfast:

Oilfast delivers fuel oils across Scotland and in Wales, supplying Kerosene Heating Oil, Gas Oil and Road Diesel to homes and businesses all year round.

We are the fastest growing fuel company in Scotland with a growing base in Wales. The owners and management team have a wealth of experience within the industry.

We believe excellent service is paramount to our success, combine this with first-class local knowledge and competitive prices and that is what makes Oilfast the automatic choice for domestic and commercial fuel oil and lubrication needs.

No oil delivery is too large or too small as we have an extensive range of fuel tankers to suit you. Whether that is a full 36,500 litre delivery on an articulated tanker right down to 500 litres.

We’re Committed To Providing A Quality Service
We don’t have large call centres, just a friendly voice with local knowledge at the end of the phone. And, with our friendly and experienced drivers we are able to offer an oil delivery service that is second to none and that goes that extra mile.

steve.clarke@oilfast.co.uk

Nethan Street, , Motherwell

Tell us how Oilfast made you happy
Utterly fantastic customer service. I forgot to order oil & ended up with an empty tank. Called for an emergency delivery. Was told due to the weather that it would be 2 days. That was my fault, not theirs. On delivery day, my poor driver slid off the road & was unable to deliver my oil. However, the chap in the office knew I had no oil, so sent me a cheeky 500 litres to tide us over. Awesome service from Oilfast Forfar!! Thank you so much. My frozen dog is very grateful!! ๐Ÿ˜
Oilfast 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Morning "Beagle Mum", Thank you for the wonderful review, we always try our very best to help our customers, even when the weather throws everything at us. We are so please that we were able to go that bit above and beyond and keep you and your dog warm. Thanks Again Stay Safe Steve
Brilliant service ran out of gas this morning phoned through and it was on my doorstep in half an hour can't get any better service than that thankyou OILFAST
Oilfast 5 star review on 19th November 2021
Hi Bill, thank you for the 5star review, our team will be delighted. Here at Oilfast, we know the importance our customer's place on reliability and efficiency, so it thrills us to know how quickly you received your order. Thank you for recommending us!
Been with Oilfast Insch for over 6 years. Stellar service, and I won't go anywhere else just over a couple a pence a litre as they have rescued me more than once from fire, flood, & my own stupidity ๐Ÿ˜†!!
Oilfast 5 star review on 11th August 2021
Hi Carol, Thank you for the 5star review. We will pass your message onto our Insch depot who will be pleased to read your comments!
Had a problem with a delivery and was unhappy with the service, I had a prompt reply to my negative review, the outcome of the call was we are all now on the same page, my expectations will be met, also a modiste credit applied to my account thank you Jane Ewing and Steve Clark for youโ€™re understanding, I will be remaining a customer of Oile Fast
Hi Kenny, so pleased we were able to resolve this for you. Our customers our priority as are happy customers. Thank you for bringing your issue to our attention and giving us the opportunity to sort it. Take care
Order oil was told I would receive a delivery either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, I called Thursday afternoon as no delivery only to be told it would now be delivered Friday, I am Farr from happy perhaps someone could tel them we are in the twenty first century and this type of customer service is no lounger acceptable
Morning Kenny, I was so sorry to read your review, and concerned as we pride ourselves on the high level of customer service that we provide our customers, If you could please contact me at steve.clarke@fleetmaxxsolutions.co.uk I will make sure that the issues you have experienced are looked into.
Always receive 1st class service!Jim and the other drivers are great!Prices are competitive and they are based locally.Keep up the good work guys thank you!
Oilfast 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Hello Paul, Many thanks for the great 5star review, this will be very much appreciated by Jim and all the team here at Oilfast, I will make sure that your comments are passed on. Really appreciate your feedback, great to know that all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes is paying off, we always strive to have happy customers. Stay Safe
So impressed with our @Oil_Fast delivery driver recently during the heavy snow (DD2). He had called stating he was unable to deliver earlier as our road was blocked by a van unable to get up hill in difficult driving conditions/snow. He stated he would try again on his way home this evening, no sign at 5.30 pm so I assumed heโ€™d been unable to get back. Worried about running out I checked my watchman tank meter at 6.30pm to find my tank full ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸโ„๏ธ. I called the office to share my thanks the next day and they stated one of their drivers (Ray I think) had been very late back to depot. A hero in my eyes, definitely went out of his way in difficult conditions. Huge thanks from a very happy customer ๐Ÿ˜.
Oilfast 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Hi Helen We are delighted to receive this review, our drivers always and do that little bit extra to help our customers, and during the recent bad weather, they really did do all they can to get deliveries to our customers. I will make sure that your praise is passed on to the driver. Thank you for your custom, and for taking the time to comment in such a kind way. Stay Safe Steve
Good service and a quick response
Oilfast 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
Hello Shirley, Thank you so much for the kind review, very much appreciated. Stay Safe Steve
Staff are always very helpful and work hard to ensure top ups are maintained. The budgeting account is a great way to spread the cost of expensive fuel top ups.
Oilfast 4 star review on 27th October 2020
First class friendly company! Would definitely recommend this company! Great price for oil and could tell me what day it would be delivered!
Oilfast 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Very quick service and very happy staff
Oilfast 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Very helpful / polite and competitive on price
Oilfast 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Quick and reliable
Oilfast 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
As a new customer I was very pleased with the prompt delivery of oil and bottled gas to my home, which has a difficult access because of a narrow road up a steep hill. Also, payment by bank transfer was straightforward.
Oilfast 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Gave me good rates and got the oil as quickly as possible. Delivery man was pleasant and professional. Just Ile the crew in the office. Brilliant team up here in the Highlands! Well done!
Oilfast 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Grate service
Delivery driver was great, however despite telling 'Tommy', who dealt with our request, 3 times... including via email... that the fuel could not be delivered to the business address in the Harbour as we have no storage facility there and needed to be delivered (as it always has been ) to our residential address 6 miles down the road in Poolewe.... the driver was STILL was sent to the harbour! This meant that I had to close the office (potentially losing bookings) and drive over to Poolewe with the delivery driver following me to show him where to deliver the fuel to!!
Service excellent Drivers pleasant and helpful .
Oilfast 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Very good price and delivery service very good
Oilfast 5 star review on 30th August 2020
Excellent service every time!
Oilfast 5 star review on 30th August 2020