Love Smoothies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Smoothies
Absolutely love my smoothies
Best smoothies ever. 100% fresh, tasty, natural ingredients. Love them,
Still waiting weeks after for my order to arrive. I sent email asking where my order was, I just received an email back asking what was my order? Could I confirm? Pfft. The Smoothies are good, despatch is awful.
Hi Dave, we're so sorry to hear this! We pride ourselves on delivering the best customer service so we're really sorry that we haven't delivered on your order. I'll send you an email now and we'll get this resolved for you asap.
I absolutely love the smoothies. So handy to have them all individually packed it safes you money and time. My go to from now on.
Fantastic concept
Love these would definitely recommend, really fresh and nutritious. And a good way to get fruit and veg into you if your a fussy eater.
So easy and simple.
Makes my mornings so smooth!
Amazing smoothies! So tasty! Only comment would be there not big enough x
Won a competition service was amazing and smoothies out of this world!
Love these little packets! So convenient and delicious
Great smoothies and really convenient. Perfect way to get to my five a day.
Love Smoothies 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Love the Coco Loco cannot wait for the shakes. Great service
Amazing! Really tasty and great value for money.
Very enjoyable customer experience - accidentally ordered to the wrong address but the team showed great flexibility to accommodate my order. Great tasting smoothies at low prices - would highly recommend.
These smoothies are delicious and easy to make
These smoothies are so tasty and easy to use I love the taste of them I will defo be getting more I've already had 2 shipments
These smoothies are really amazing!. They taste really refreshing and are amazing value. Love the strawberry split and Berry go round. Customer service is excellent and they want to know if everything is OK, which is a nice touch!.
Well done live smoothies
These smoothies are a firm favourite in our house. I have 4 children aged 9-17 and they all love them, even the two that refuse to eat fruit!
They are easy to make, and delicious. Pash n shoot is a definite favourite but they have loved all the flavours we have tried so far.
This was my first order- I can highly recommend. Very tasty and luxurious!
I’m really enjoying the smoothies I have ever tasted I have made 3 orders there so good
They are the cheapest company I have found by far an there delivery time is supper fast
If u have a problem they get back to you very quick also
You for sure will not be disappointed if u make an order all the flavors are mouth watering
Love Smoothies is rated 4.79 based on 28 reviews