Love Struck Reviews

Mhairi P
Aquayemi-Claude G
Love Struck 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Kelly Y
So convenient, so tasty and so refreshing. A much easier way to enjoy smoothies and LoveStruck takes all the guess work out and gives you the exact amount of ingredient tastiness in a bag! Gone are the days my freezer is packed full of big frozen bags of spinach, berries etc, now just brilliant little bags perfectly blended.
Love Struck 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Good Smoothies, have ordered them many times now and will continue to.
thanks for letting us know, so pleased you're a happy customer!
Very small portions.
Hi Eva, thank you for your review - and we're sorry to hear that you thought the portion was small! It's a 140g sachet, blended with 200ml juice, and should make a 12oz smoothie, which is a standard UK size.
Great smoothies with great delivery service.
Having tried both the Smoothie mixed pack and the Milkshakes, we were impressed. The Blueberry Thrill was a particular favourite, you can really taste the berries and the milkshakes are delicious - pronounced even tastier than a certain large fast-food chain by the kids! We look forward to finishing off the box.
ah, what a fab review, thank you so much for taking the time to feedback!
Great smoothies & Shakes, perfect portion size to blend with my apple juice. Can't help thinking the Ava Go Go looks very seasonal with the red straw. Reminds me of being "all toasty on the inside" The Grinch.
Love Struck 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Love pash n shoot and strawberry split. The berry ones sometimes have hard bits that don't blend and once a twig in my drink. Would like the option just to buy favourites rather than an assortment box.
Great first experience. Enjoyed the experience of choosing our pack (a custom one). Placing the order was a painless process and delivery was right on schedule. Having now tasted three of the drinks - one as a shake and two as a smoothie - I can happily report back that I love the product!
Such a fab variety in the bundles! I’ve tried mixtures that I wouldn’t even consider when making from scratch! I love them! So yummy
Excellent smoothies and options. However quite pricey. I only buy when I have a discount code. But lovely smoothies. Xx
I was so impressed with the service, from the online order to the professional packaging and delivery. I was blown away by the fact that I have enjoyed every single combination and I think I may have tried them all. Its tough choosing favorites!
Really good taste, very practical and easy! Liked a lot!
These are by far the best smoothies I have ever tasted. They are filling and easy to make. I will definitely be ordering again.
I ordered a mix bundle of 20 for £32. I chose the selection. Only one item was missing, but was replaced with another that I had chosen. It took 2 days to arrive from making the order. The box was a bit soggy and becoming tatty on arrival so had to get the bags into freezer pretty quick! This was not their fault as there were dry ice bags in the box. One had broken and I'd say that was down to maybe handling issues in transit?! The outside was more wet than inside!! So more transit fault I'd say. The 🔥 firestarter is my favourite atvthe moment! Its a real warmer and gets your body moving! They are perfect for busy people with little time in the morning's and for taking to work with a portable blender! Im loving the selection right now! I mix mine with either apple juice or plant milk. So far loving the flavours and easiness!
Thanks so much for your detailed review Camilla, really appreciate it! We're definitely working on making the box more robust - as you're right, handling/transit can be a bit of an issue... It's a careful balance between making everything recyclable (no plastic) but strong enough. we'll keep on it! Best wishes LS x
I have been making my own smoothies - a lot of work to chop, freeze and put together. Love Struck make it super easy. The smoothies taste perfect every time. A happy new customer
Loving these pouches!! Makes life so easy in the busy mornings! My daughter even made herself one whilst home with tonsillitis and sent me a pic! Impressed 🙌🏼
Love Struck 5 star review on 20th October 2021
Good selection of smoothes still enjoying them thank you
Great value for money with most smoothies under £2! When I make smoothies at home usually some ingredients go to waste, with veg pre-packaged and pre-chopped to the right amount, there's no more waste and I save lots of time. Also, they are delicious!
Brilliant smoothie’s even the green ones, my whole family are getting the goodness they need without even knowing it. And super easy with 0 mess.
Fast and efficient service with a great selection of products. I'm new to blending and this has made life so convenient! High quality,hassle free products at a great price
Absolutely love these smoothies! I bought the ‘gym bundle’ they are great. Really tasty and filling
Love Struck is rated 4.84 based on 161 reviews