Love Struck Reviews

Love Struck 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Jodie O
Love Struck 5 star review on 9th September 2021
Mhairi P
So convenient, so tasty and so refreshing. A much easier way to enjoy smoothies and LoveStruck takes all the guess work out and gives you the exact amount of ingredient tastiness in a bag! Gone are the days my freezer is packed full of big frozen bags of spinach, berries etc, now just brilliant little bags perfectly blended.
Love Struck 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
They are really goo, nourishing and filling however my only issue was with ordering, didn't get a mail acknowledging my order till i sent a mails to you guys however I belive that was a glitch so that's fine
Love the flavours and no waste - couldn’t be happier
Absolutely love these smoothies. I have swapped them for my morning breakfast and they are helping me to loose weight and detox without feeling starving or sick after. The flavours are good combinations (veg and fruit) and love that they come all chopped up and ready to blend- nice and easy! Will be re-ordering
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, and we're so pleased that they're helping with the health kick! All the best, LS x
Just returned from Thailand where we had smoothies on the beach every day. We wanted a smoothie to remind us of those great times, these smoothies did not disappoint. My favourite so far is the Pash n Fruit but all are delicious. I will be trying another mixer soon but while I'm enjoying the apple juice I just want to drink them every day.
Wowzers, high praise indeed, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know (and well jel of the Thailand holiday... :) LS x
Good stuff perfect experience
We love the smoothies! I’ve been doing one each day for me and the kids. Every day they tell me that this is their new favourite! So easy and quick and really tasty! Such a brilliant way of ensuring they have spinach, kale, courgette etc, without them even realising! Big thumbs up from us! Just wish I’d ordered more! 🤩
Love Struck 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
Oh wow, that's ace! Thank you for taking the time to let us know (and great pic) and we totally agree, Stealthy Healthy for the kids :) LS x
I love the idea of making my morning smoothie super quick and this also helps me get a wider range of fruit and veg I my day
Excellent!
Excellent service from start to finish. Had a small issue with an order but this was dealt with in a matter of seconds. ! Will be using again !!! And all the smoothies are amazing keep it up !!!!
That's SO nice to hear - thank you so much for taking the time to let us know! Systems will sometimes go on the blink but luckily we're a team of nice humans who want our customers to be happy :)
Love the product and service was impeccable. James was very patient and helpful whilst I kept changing the delivery date. I use these as my breakfast combined with protein powder after training. Easy and extremely delicious
How nice to hear, we know (from being customers ourselves!) that real human customer service is so important! Thanks again for taking the time to feedback :)
Really great tasting smoothies packed full of the right balance of vitamins and nutrients. Customer service is 110% really great communication. Came on dried ice ready to put straight in the freezer. Could not recommend Love Struck enough. Fabulous service, five stars from me.
Ordered 3 weeks ago and never ended up arriving, no communication or updates.
Hi David, I'm so sorry to hear of your disappointing experience, we'll resolve this ASAP for you and message you directly.
Love these smoothies - especially ‘Broccoli & the Beast’ blended with coconut milk and a spoon of peanut butter. Yum! My son likes the Black Magic one and always complains when we run out. Highly recommend.
Easy to store and easy to make, great addition to our cafe
I got the smoothies last Tuesday and I’m loving them. I put 150 ml of apple juice and 50 ml of water so it’s not so sweet which is great to be able to adjust to how sweet you want it. Have not tried with pineapple, orange or coconut water yet. Would recommend these.
Unfortunately it wasn’t the best experience. I received my order last week with 11 items missing and 5 incorrect items. The response to resolve was quickly dealt with however it has taken over a week to get the correct order out to me.
We're so sorry about this disappointing experience and we've got your replacement box ready to go today - we totally understand the frustration. Thanks again for your patience, Best wishes, Love Struck
Fantastic products and first class customer service
So convenient and tasty! Couldn't be easier from ordering,delivery and great smoothies!
I love the simplicity of making the smoothies and milkshakes. Flavours are amazing. Really want to order some soups but they currently aren’t availiable. Will be making a new order of milkshakes this week!
Thanks so much for your review - we're almost there with the soups!! LS x
The perfect compliment to a Blendjet2! (Just double the liquid needed) I absolutely love the large selection to choose from and out of 23 different flavours only 2 I wasn't keen on, the rest are simply delicous. Being packaged into single portions ready to remove from the freezer, makes life easy, simple and more nutritious. Best yet is the pricing, its exceptional value for money. No waste! If you are considering Love Struck, do it! You won't regreat it. I didn't.
That's such a helpful review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!
Love Struck is rated 4.84 based on 196 reviews