Love Struck Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Struck
So convenient, so tasty and so refreshing. A much easier way to enjoy smoothies and LoveStruck takes all the guess work out and gives you the exact amount of ingredient tastiness in a bag! Gone are the days my freezer is packed full of big frozen bags of spinach, berries etc, now just brilliant little bags perfectly blended.
Love Struck 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
OMG these are so good did not dislike one flavour
oh boy, have you made our Friday (fri-yay)! thanks again for taking the time to let us know your feedback, LS x
Very tasty and easy to use
Ok, so I haven't worke dmy way through ALL my smoothies yet, but so far, I'm impressed! I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of the veggie ones, the mango beetroot and carrot was a little lacking in flavour (more mango please?) And I outright do not like broccoli - sorry! Just not me! But the fruity ones and breakfast ones are delicious!! It's particularly hot tonight and I fancied something cool and a bit naughty, so out came the vanilla milkshake - divine!!! I'll deffo be ordering again (just no veg! Hehe)
really interesting feedback, and we'll work on upping the mango for dr Beet! Thanks again for taking the time to write to us, LS x
Delivery on time and packages still frozen which is good . The pieces are small enough for the smoothie to be blended . Overall really good . Would be great to see some options with no carbs —- just veggies - pure detox line ... I think the portion could be a tiny little bit bigger . Thanks !!! Hugo
Lovely combinatiins
Really nice smoothies.
These are perfect for getting the much needed extra fruit and veg into my 16yr old lad! The fact that the smoothies are too delicious for my lad to even notice, is even more reason to buy. I use plant based milk too...so winner winner all round! You just gotta try them to believe them. Love our daily dose of goodness and yumminess!
Delicious smoothies, fast delivery and well packaged
I've ordered these a few times now. My husband and kids love them too. Really refreshing, just the right amount. Also love the fact that they're not ridiculously expensive!!
fantasticooooo
Fabulous, healthy and super tasty smoothies delivered on time and fully frozen (unlike some competitors I tried!). Also no superfluous packaging which I really like. Look forward to our eleven o'clock smoothie every day and it is the only way I would get regular fruit and vegetable goodness!
Great Smoothies which my customers love !
Best smoothie we have ever had. Perfect mix and balanced taste.
Absolutlely love these smoothies, both the veg and the fruit ones are absolutely delicious
WARNING: This review contains severe PDA. In a quest to lose weight and eat healthy earlier this year I decided that I was going to give drinking smoothies a go. There are two problems with that idea, I've never enjoyed a smoothie and I don't like prepping food for myself. But we've been getting a few more questions about whether we serve smoothies and milkshakes at our little Cafe so I thought, what have I got to lose? If I don't enjoy them for myself I can create some and sell at the Cafe. After a week or so trying to create smoothie's myself, I typed in 'frozen fruit' into the search bar of my local wholesaler and fortunately, it brought up these 'Love Smoothies' frozen smoothie portions! They did Pash n Shoot, Strawberry Split and Berry Go Round! Well I thought I'd hit the jackpot! I popped the Pash n Shoot straight in the basket and thought I'd give them a go .. I could always add the other two flavours if they 'were any good' in the next shop. Oh. My. Gosh. They were amazing and the customers loved them! Easy to use for retail and tasted amazing, with no preservatives, vegetarian friendly, gluten free etc etc etc. Perfect, I'd found the answer! So next week comes around and I'm ready to order the other two flavours ... only to find the wholesalers don't stock them anymore! EEEk! Luckily they had a box of the Berry Go Round left so I grabbed that, you know, just to check that the Pash n Shot weren't the only yummy ones and I can confirm, they were not! These smoothies were just getting better and better, but I was creating a demand at the Cafe that I could no longer meet so I googled the brand and finally (after being really slow at understanding that they had adjusted their name) I found their website! I contacted them straight away to ask about wholesale purchasing and Phil got back to me straight away, yes the Phil! The big guy in the middle of all this, he actually personally responded to my email that very morning! We talked about getting some samples and he passed me over to James who I have been dealing with ever since. These guys have a massive range of flavours and I chuckled to myself when James asked which one was my favourite so far ... I couldn't pick a favourite, they were all so delicious .. and this coming from someone who had never enjoyed a smoothie before. I managed to get some milkshake samples too and they were just as good as the smoothies! James helped me find a supplier in my area so I can purchase wholesale for the Cafe and I genuinely can't thank him enough. So the moral of this story is that the company is amazing! Excellent products, excellent customer service and excellent values keeping preservatives out of their products as well as looking after the environment ... and they even do soups too!!! As for my own personal usage, I've lost over a stone in weight in six weeks thanks to these smoothies, so thank you for that too!
You've taken all of the barriers away from the herculean task of smoothie making, leaving just the simplest part of the process and the joy of drinking it! From what I've tried so far (Matcha the day, the breakfast smoothie and chocolate milkshake), the quality is very high. Less waste, more taste: how can you go wrong with that! Keep doing what you do and I'll definitely keep buying. Many thanks 🙂
This is such a brilliant idea. Exactly what I needed. I get all the goodness I don’t get in my diet, from smoothies. I was constantly wasting food and money experimenting, whereas LoveStruck do it all for me. I get to choose which smoothies I fancy and It gets delivered straight to my door. They all taste amazing!
I have tried a few companies and lovestruck smoothies are by far the best tasting with a very good variety of flavours.
I’ve tried two of the smoothies and one of the shakes so far and they’re lovely! Arrived quickly and well packaged :)
Love Struck 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Very easy to make love Them
Love Struck is rated 4.84 based on 81 reviews