Love Struck Reviews

Mhairi P
Aquayemi-Claude G
Love Struck 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Kelly Y
I have tried things I wouldn’t normally try and they have always been amazing. The whole family loves them and they are my kids go to for breakfast or after school.Delighted I tried them and can’t wait for the soups. Sean
Easy, delicious, nutritious and great value for money. Excellent speedy delivery and regular promotions. Wouldn't shop anywhere else for smoothie ingredients. Top marks!
Absolutely love these smoothies as do my customers! the choice is fantastic and the names are great too! Highly recommend
I think these smoothie mixes are great. All the ones I have tasted taste really good! These are ideal if you just want a quick smoothie, without doing all the prep. I’m the only one in my household and having these mixes in freezer means that there is no wasted fruit and veg at the end of the week in the fridge!!
Just awesome
Really quick delivery! So easy to do and taste really good! Will be ordering again in the future!
Love these smoothies!!! So many wonderful flavours 🥰 So easy to make and really affective 🔥🔥🔥
arrived , great tastes all in small bags, easy put into the blender, 1 scoop of strawbeey protein, water, makes a great drink
Absolutely brilliant! I love all the flavours, and so easy to store and prepare. Very impressed.
I love these smoothies. They are delicious and make breakfast time so quick and easy. I often skip breakfast as I don’t have time so this is the perfect solution for me. 🙂
Not a fan, but appreciate others may be that’s why I gave 3 stars.
Great product, quick to make and full of flavour
I love the smoothies. Perfectly sized, great prices and amazing taste. Can't wait to try the soups when they are available.
We ordered a mixture of smoothies and shakes from Love Struck and were very impressed with how quickly they arrived. My eldest girls really enjoyed the vanilla and chocolate milkshake as well as the strawberry split. We still have a couple flavours to try but my only one constructive criticism at the moment is I found the coco loco too minty. That could just be my taste but I couldn’t really taste any of the other flavours. Other than that the amount in each bag is just right.
Thought I'd give this a try and very glad I did, nice flavours and something fast to make with just the right amount of flavours. Just ordered my second box so that says it all if your looking for something easy definitely worth a try.
First time buying love struck and I absolutely love it. The packages are perfectly portioned, great balance of nutrition and I can make them On the go. I got them after having covid and needed a boost of nutrition. I’ll be ordering them regularly now.
Couldn’t be happier with these smoothie kits. I used to buy my own bags of fruit which takes up more space and you never really know how much you’re using. The sachets keeps it super simple but I love the variety of ingredients/flavours …way less chance of getting bored with the same thing over and over.
These were bought as a gift and they were loved by the recipient. I chose the make your own bundle so they could sample the different types. The oat based ones were great for breakfast and fruit ones very refreshing. Fantastic pouches with all the ingredients in made it effortless and coconut water was used as the liquid. Delivery was superb
Haven't tried my mixed fruit bundle smoothies yet, but oh they look so divine! Previously I have ordered the veggie bundle.. its an acquired taste, but they tastes very fresh and healthy.
Excellent smoothies. Nice to have the right quantities (I was making too much before).
Love Struck is rated 4.86 based on 149 reviews