Ivel Valley Wild Bird Food Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ivel Valley Wild Bird Food

Tell us how Ivel Valley Wild Bird Food made you happy
Excellent service. Parcel arrived exactly as promised. Good value for money. The birds love the suet pellets!
Posted 1 hour ago
This website must be the worst I've used, I spent over 2 hrs trying to submit an order, even trying to write a review was a problem. Which is a shame, as when I finally found a telephone number and called, I got instant results, The receptionist assisted and took my order immediately,which resulted in m receiving my order the following day. I've only given a 3 star rating when really it deserves more. I'm sure I'm not the only customer who's had this problem resulting in lost trade
One of the best companies for delivery speed and service. Birds love the suet pellets. Will definitely use Ivel Valley again.
Brilliant next day service and post free! Great produce and at competitive prices. Will be using again.
Up to the usual high standard. Easy to order, good price and quick delivery.
Fast delivery, just a couple of days, well packaged in recyclable box and packet. Appreciated by the birds and the pesky squirrels. Getting lots of long tailed tits to fall cakes which is wonderful.
Excellent quality of food and customer service
Food was delivered quickly. Happy with my purchase. Birds seem to be as well. They are gobbling it up so quickly I am wondering if they will get indigestion. It's going really well. Ordered the insect fat balls and the ground feeder mix. I was hoping to discourage the pigeons but they just pick out the bits they don't like. The black birds clean them up.
Easy to order. Delivery on time, and top grade produce. My number one go to for bird food.
Good service will recommend and I will bye again thanks
I ordered a few items of bird food. They were in stock, dispatched and received very quickly. Also, the food was the most reasonably priced that I'd seen. No birdies went hungry. Very good 5/5
As always, prompt service, well packaged items.
Very pleased with the service
Price competitive, delivery next day. Very good.
First time purchase. Promt delivery well packed and most importantly the birds love them.
Always good service and products are delivered in good time.
very good quality and service
Excellent quality and fast delivery. Value for money is exceptional and it’s nice to have natural and home grown food for my feathered friends.
Every time I order they are delivered the next day. Always well packed too. Perfect for the hungry birds at the moment. Although the Crows keep steeling the coconuts, very clever.
I saw an advert for Ivel Valley in a magazine and thought I would give them a go. The birdseed came the next day - it looked a little different from the seed I usually get - but the birds in my garden loved it. My next order included suet balls and suet - again the birds really seem to enjoy the food. I will order from them again.
Ivel Valley Wild Bird Food is rated 4.91 based on 477 reviews