Eleanor Bowmer Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eleanor Bowmer Ltd
I live in the US currently and it was super easy to buy a gift box and other items for my sister's birthday and have them sent to her in the UK. I've struggled over the years to buy from businesses like Eleanor's when I'm living abroad. The products I love and the whole payment, shipping and delivery of the gift box were smooth and effortless. I'll definitely be buying again!
Amazing as always
I was sent the wrong mug in the teacher gift pack. The new one was sent out but it arrived much too late even though it was supposed to be express delivery. No response to my email.
Great service
Bought the beach bag and smaller matching pouch. Absolutely love both. Good quality, beautiful design. Very happy with the products x
Gorgeous products but very over-priced. Would buy much more if products were realistically priced.
Amazing service. Lovely lovely products, great customer service and efficient postage / corrections.
Great artwork on well designed products
Such beautifully designed products. I had a slight error in my order and it was corrected instantly with really friendly customer service - very impressed
Beach bag of all beavh bags. BRIGHT BIG AND WATERPROOF LINING! Beautiful design , love it
I loved how the products came beautifuly presented on delivery . Love this quirky brand !!
Easy and safe purchase. Securely wrapped and quickly delivered
I received completely the wrong item, and it was quite a sensitive subject as I lost my Dad recently and I received a 'Cool Dad's club' card not the 'Cool Mum's club' card I ordered. By the time the order was corrected it had passed the occasion I bought the card for...
Lovely products quirky and standout love all of Eleanor’s stuff!
Beautiful quality products with gorgeous packaging x
Expensive delivery
Good service and excellent quality goods 👌
Just what I wanted excellent
Just amazing I love this stuff
Absolutely in love with this bag, so lovely for summer and the colours are amazing. Disappointed it went down further in the sale but these thing happen!
Eleanor Bowmer Ltd is rated 4.3 based on 263 reviews