Dentocare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentocare
Read Dentocare Reviews
The delivery was prompt, and every item I ordered works to my expectation. Highly recommend this manufacture if you care about your dental health.
Excellent quick service
10% discount was appreciated.
Received on time.
Products are priced well compared to other outlets. Delivery is always quick and efficient
Great service as usual
Love your single tuft toothbrushes - best out there. Great customer care.
Great service and a great product.
Prompt service. Have used this company for many years.
Prompt and efficient
Have a wide choice of dental products, that are priced competitively. Delivered by Royal Mail and usually within 3-4 days.
I received very quick and efficient service from Dentocare and would certainly recommend them for dental products at a reasonable cost.
very good. 5*
Very pleased with the service from Dentocare. The website is easy to use and I have always received my order within the estimated time of arrival if not sooner. Would definitely recommend using Dentocare.
Was recommend to use Secure by the dentist, find them very good
Good friendly service, and delighted to find dentocare stocked all my favourite dental care goodies. Thank you
The website is easy to use and the delivery very quick. I can't fault the service.
I have been using Dentocare for a few years and I am very very happy with the service they provide. Easy to use web site and ordering system and prices can't be beaten (in my opinion). Long may they continue! Karen from Bolton, Lancashire. Age 63.
Excellent selection of dental products so good choice, with reasonable prices and fast delivery. Will help your smile look really good!
My package were damaged on arrival the company sent me a replacements right away on receiving photos very fast service
All good, no problems with order.
Dentocare is rated 4.82 based on 889 reviews