Dentocare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentocare
Read Dentocare Reviews
Prompt delivery and competitive price for products. Will use again!
The toothbrush is great value for money,easy to use as my son cannot brush his teeth himself and I have no problems.
Have been using Dent o care interdental appliances for years, having been given the initially by Glasgow Dental Hospital. Very well made and robust, outlasts all the major names on the market.
Excellent service
Bought as replacement, quality of product proven.
Competive price and good delivery
Good service, good price 😀
Excellent toothbrushes. Bought one in Spain and now Co I tune to order from the UK
The items ordered came within the time stated and are reasonably priced. Just beat in mind postage so order for the future to avoid repeat postage charges.
Delivery was good and on time. However you did not deliver the product I ordered. I ordered Tepe dental tape and you substiuted without asking your own brand dental tape. This tape is much inferior and would not have been accepted if asked prior to delivery. Sorry but I will not use your service again.
easy to navigate website - very easy to find exactly what I wanted and super quick efficient delivery
As usual I have had my product delivered extremely fast. Great service 👍
I changed denture fixative from a different brand. I wish I had changed ages ago. So much better in holding my denture in place. A lot more comfortable eating now, no denture movement.
Items delivered very quickly, as ordered. Very pleased with the service, no complaints whatsoever. Thanks.
Excellent service and very good value for money.
Fast efficient delivery, easy to order & find what I wanted
Excellent service and prompt delivery! Would have no hesitation in ordering again.
They were recommended by my hygienist and I really liked the design. Very helpful for my implants.
Very good service
Great choice of products and speedy delivery, perfect !
Have used Dentocare interdental brushes for years after intro. by my dentist and believe they play big part in good dental experiences ever since. Delivery via website quick and efficient.
Dentocare is rated 4.81 based on 1,018 reviews