Dentocare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentocare
Read Dentocare Reviews

About Dentocare:

Founded in 1990 Dent-O-Care was the very first specialist Oral Hygiene company in the UK. Our mission is to provide dental professionals and their patients with access to the products they need in order to achieve the highest possible levels of oral health. Dent-O-Care stock 1000+ of products from all the leading oral hygiene brands, including; Oral-B, Colgate, TePe, GSK and many more.

sales@dentocare.co.uk

Unit 14 Iron Bridge Close, Iron Bridge Business Park, London

Products as described and arrived quickly.
Good prices bit slow delivery this time
Arrived promptly and as described
All good, found web site a bit difficult to follow this time but it may be pandemic head!!! Thankyou very much! I’m sure I shall be ordering again.
Always prompt service- well packaged - the ONLY mouthwash that doesn't make my teeth brown and is so effective if I get a sore tooth or gums.
Excellent service, arrived within2 days.. can’t really fault Product is fantastic
Good products at sensible prices
Great value and a good web site
The item I purchased is EXACTLY what I was expecting so it’s perfect for me, it was also delivered on time. So I really can’t fault anything about Dentocare.
Easy to order, great website, order arrived quickly. Happy
All perfect : Website Ordering method Product Price Delivery time 😀🙂👌 Thank you
I never received the product and didn't get a reply to my email.
They sent what I ordered. So far so good!
Fast & efficient service 👍
I'm afraid to say the mouth wash and the first aid made my gums very sore.
Hello, Thank you for the feedback. We are very sorry to hear that this product was not right for you. We encourage you to take a look at our other mouthwashes and rinses in order to try to find one better suited to you. Also, please feel free to contact us if you require any guidance. Dent.O.Care 🦷
Quick delivery - no problems. Good price
The staff at Dentocare are brilliant. Always helpful and prompt to reply. The products are first class, many not available in many places. Cant recommend them highly enough.
Product as ordered, delivery was rapid, pleased with putchase
Good prices, the tracking with Whistle is rubbish it started one day then the next day just disappeared forever. 5 stars for Dent.O.Care but not for carrier.
Very prompt with the delivery
Dentocare is rated 4.71 based on 1,278 reviews