Dentocare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentocare
Read Dentocare Reviews

About Dentocare:

Founded in 1990 Dent-O-Care was the very first specialist Oral Hygiene company in the UK. Our mission is to provide dental professionals and their patients with access to the products they need in order to achieve the highest possible levels of oral health. Dent-O-Care stock 1000+ of products from all the leading oral hygiene brands, including; Oral-B, Colgate, TePe, GSK and many more.

sales@dentocare.co.uk

Unit 14 Iron Bridge Close, Iron Bridge Business Park, London

I bought three Power Flosses from you recently. The first one lasted 2-3 weeks and then stopped pumping water. The second one was extremely stiff and difficult and hard to use from the beginning. I hope the third one will be better! I am returning the first two to you with a request for non-faulty replacements.
Excellent mouthwash. Tastes better than many! Seems very effective.
Excellent info.&delivery.
Got the right products on time, happy customer! About to place another order!
Very good products and online service and subsequent delivery very efficient.
Great range of products, at reasonable prices.
Disgusting taste made me feel sick have thrown it down the sink why does it have to taste so awful
Good seller, well pleased. Thank you
I HAVE USED your products in the past and as before everything was very satisfactory. The products were of good quality and the delivery was prompt
Managed to find what I wanted and received the brushes very quickly. Why only 4 star? It is because what I wanted had been discontinued and there was no pointer on the site as to what had replaced it. Only by persistence did I find the replacement!
Easy to use website. Received goods in a few days.
Good service, and no quibble refund
The toothbrushes I received was not the brushes I ordered. The ones I received was an acceptable alternative at the same price. It would have been nice to have been asked if I would accept the alternative.
Dear Peter Thank you for taking the time to review our products. I’m sorry to hear that we may have sent you a different product. So that I can ascertain if this is a supplier issue or an internal issue could I ask that you send us a picture of the item received and I can look into this further for you. Kind Regards Dave Ellery – Customer Services Manager
Sorry unable to provide a review as the sample didn’t arrive.
Dear Mel Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Sometimes items do go astray in the post. I will arrange for some more samples to be sent out to you. Kind Regards Dave Ellery – Customer Services Manager
Dent-O-Care does not answer the emails (I sent several) to the Customer Services. Did not even get acknowledgement! - Charged for Postage, when the Website states that it is free if ordered more that 6 items. Very bad Customer Service. - I cannot understand why reputable organisation wants to cheat their customers.
Good selection of quality dental products, fair pricing and fast delivery. Would recommend this store.
Efficient service and very good products.
Products are good for dry mouths. However, the clear measures on the mouthwash are a big improvement on the blue ones.
I was very impressed with the speed of dispatch and the Iteams I received . I will be buying from Dentocare as soon as I need to order more products
Company did not supply what I was ordered.I emailed sales to point out the error but received no reply, which is worse.
Dentocare is rated 4.75 based on 1,154 reviews