Dentocare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentocare
Read Dentocare Reviews
Prompt service - no problems
I have used Dentocare for several years as a private customer buying interdental brushes. During the virus pandemic I could not find my usual product on the website so sent and e-mail asking for advice as to whether that product is still available. I had a rapid reply, placed an order and received the product within a few days.
Order delivered on time & date always efficient service
Brilliant idea, the brush is a little clumsy, and takes some getting used to. My husband has carers and some can use it better than others.
Always have what I need and prompt delivery. Wish discount could be offered to repeat purchasers who are loyal customers rather than new ones only.
Easy to use website, fair variety of products, speedy delivery.
Good product and quick service.
I have used Dent.O.Care for a few years now and I have always been very satisfied with their products and the speed of the delivery.
Dentocare gives great service and its convenient and very easy to order online.
I bought 'Secure' denture fix it which I believe is quite good but I do find it rather slimey which is a shame.
My only comment is slightly difficult to place order
Delivery good
Also ordered twice with SIMILAR sounding web sites
My fault
EMail confirmation did not happen hence above
Ok ok
Very efficient service
No email or tracking confirmation but the order turned up on time.
Good range of products. Arrived pretty quickly but would like more postage options. Generally happy with service and communication.
Long time to deliver
Good. Arrived when expected & as described (during lockdown).
Easy to order and delivery was prompt,thank you
As always great service and product availability.
My Son is very happy with the products. He likes the flavour of the toothpaste and mouthwash & they are keeping his teeth clean & healthy as he gets used to his braces. The pack was expensive however.
Highly useful