Dentocare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentocare
Read Dentocare Reviews
Good value for money and fast delivery
Efficient process. Quick delivery.
Fast delivery, easy website to navigate and as promised, many thanks
Very efficient
Didn't receive the goods I ordered. Didn't receive a confirmation e mail. Only received a request for review.
I purchased these for my youngest (aged 12) as he struggles to control and use a manual and electric toothbrush. So far he has had no problems and enjoys not having the pressure of trying to maneuver a tooth brush around. Easy to use and good different colours.
Excellent service website very easy to use & delivery time quick. Will definitely use them again!
Thank you Dentocare for sending my order so quickly
J W
Great product and customer service. Thank you
Brilliant idea, the brush is a little clumsy, and takes some getting used to. My husband has carers and some can use it better than others.
Order arrived promptly and as requested.
Secure is the best adhesive that i have found ,it keeps tight and firm all day.
Request response first class an excellent service as usual .Thank you
Always have what I need and prompt delivery. Wish discount could be offered to repeat purchasers who are loyal customers rather than new ones only.
My Cousins wife Kim works for the company and she recommended the company and she is right they are excellent
Great service and prices. Good range of products too. Would definitely recommend
Excellent service - delivery was fast. I depend on the toothpaste as it is flavourless which is essential for my mouth problems.
Very good service supplying competitively priced quality products.
Well priced products and arrived promptly
Great service and product.
Dentocare is rated 4.82 based on 887 reviews