Dentocare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentocare
Read Dentocare Reviews
Prompt and efficient
Have a wide choice of dental products, that are priced competitively. Delivered by Royal Mail and usually within 3-4 days.
I received very quick and efficient service from Dentocare and would certainly recommend them for dental products at a reasonable cost.
very good. 5*
Very pleased with the service from Dentocare. The website is easy to use and I have always received my order within the estimated time of arrival if not sooner. Would definitely recommend using Dentocare.
Was recommend to use Secure by the dentist, find them very good
Good friendly service, and delighted to find dentocare stocked all my favourite dental care goodies. Thank you
The website is easy to use and the delivery very quick. I can't fault the service.
Excellent selection of dental products so good choice, with reasonable prices and fast delivery. Will help your smile look really good!
I have been using Dentocare for a few years and I am very very happy with the service they provide. Easy to use web site and ordering system and prices can't be beaten (in my opinion). Long may they continue! Karen from Bolton, Lancashire. Age 63.
My package were damaged on arrival the company sent me a replacements right away on receiving photos very fast service
All good, no problems with order.
Great toothpaste that is making my teeth less sensitive.
Swift delivery, great product. Many thanks!
So much easier to reach the tricky areas, would recommend
Only just discovered this company. Very reliable. Amazingly speedy delivery given the current situation - received my full order within 2 days of ordering. All as described and brilliantly packaged. Will definitely be ordering again.
Great customer service thanks. Great product really happy thanks
Been using Dent-O-Care for quite a few years now and always been extremely pleased with their service and products. Recommend highly
Received my order in good time & I love the mouthwash. Great for dry mouth. Will be using Dentocare again & would reccomend to friends.
Would recommend.