Croft Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Croft Living
Read Croft Living Reviews

About Croft Living:

Croft short let apartments provide a no-nonsense rental solution where costs are transparent and the lease terms are flexible.

We understand that not all renters want a long-term home. Sometimes people just want somewhere to live for a month or two without compromising on size, quality or location and without the hassle of furnishing an apartment or setting up utilities for such a limited time.

We have an approachable, professional team with over 10 years’ experience in property and we are confident that what we offer is the best option for short-term renters in London who want simplicity without being forced to pay for services that they don’t need.

lettings@croftliving.co.uk

Croft - HQ
22 Stokes Croft
Bristol
BS1 3PR

Tell us how Croft Living made you happy
The stay was solid. The only thing that was a bit off was no mention of lack of linen and the drapery facing the hotel was either black out (no sunlight) or let the sun in and show the world everything inside the apartment. The couch was incredibly small but this could be something I'm not used to and the doors on every room in the house including kitchen where you have to close the door to access the fridge was a bit tiring.

It was a solid stay but I would probably only return to that property if I'm left with no other comparably priced options.
(69) -
Great service & apartment was lovely. Only trouble was the deposit & payment had to be done through bank transfer and the room cleaning could not be made through an adhoc service.
Hi Christina,

Thank you for your feedback, we've taken this on board.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future!

Kind Regards,

Ben
Great service and communication but the heating was broken from my arrival and unable to be repaired during the 5 week stay. 2 plug in radiators were provided though so it was ok.
(36) -
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm so sorry the heating issue could not be rectified during your stay. Unfortunately over the Christmas period, it took us longer to source the part needed to fix the issue.

I hope we get the chance to host you again in the future.

Best wishes,