Croft Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Croft Living
Read Croft Living Reviews

About Croft Living:

Croft short let apartments provide a no-nonsense rental solution where costs are transparent and the lease terms are flexible.

We understand that not all renters want a long-term home. Sometimes people just want somewhere to live for a month or two without compromising on size, quality or location and without the hassle of furnishing an apartment or setting up utilities for such a limited time.

We have an approachable, professional team with over 10 years’ experience in property and we are confident that what we offer is the best option for short-term renters in London who want simplicity without being forced to pay for services that they don’t need.

lettings@croftliving.co.uk

Croft - HQ
22 Stokes Croft
Bristol
BS1 3PR

Tell us how Croft Living made you happy
Our experience with Croft was great! We needed a place to stay for up to 6 weeks with 2 days notice. It was less than 24 hours between finding a place online and moving into it. The guys at Croft made it as painless as possible to move in, all bills and internet sorted and ready with no hassle.

I couldn't recommend them higher.
Hi Adam,

Thank you for leaving such a great review and for the recommendation. I'm so glad we could help you out last minute! Hopefully, we get to see you again.

Ben
Clean, efficient and economical apartment in great location
(69) -
Hi Gregory,

Thanks for leaving us a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! Hopefully we get to see you again.

Ben
Great apartment and very good service.
Hi Margarita,

Thank you for the fantastic 5* review! We hope to see you again!

Ben
The flat was warm and snuggly and contained everything we needed for our stay. The furnishings were smart and in great condition and every thing worked perfectly. Commercial Road is a sensational location, handy for lots of transport and surrounded by very bustling city life. It is a walk away from literally hundreds of restaurants and bars, things to do and places to see.
(56) -
Hi Caroline,

Thank you so much for the kind words.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Kind Regards,

Ben
Very professional, responsive and as expected.
(36) -
Hi Alexandros,

Thank you for your positive review, I hope to see you again in the future!

Warm regards,
Ben
Amenities and location were perfect for my needs. Croft Living was the epitome of customer service, care, and conscientiousness and provided all sort of support regarding my stay there. No need for lengthy, complicated arrangements which made my stay very enjoyable and relaxing. I’d definitely use their service again.
Thank you for the glowing feedback!

I'm thrilled you had such a fantastic stay with us and received great customer service.

We hope to see you again in the future!

Kind Regards,
Ben
I was delighted by my stay. The flat was spotless and amenities were amazing. Short walk to the station.
Thank you for the fantastic review and I'm glad you liked the apartment!

I hope to see you again in the future.

Ben
I spent 2 weeks in the apartment. The apartments are modern, equipped with new appliances. There is an elevator. Towels and linens of high quality. Everything worked perfectly and I felt great. I am happy to be back!
Hi Tatiana,

Thank you very much for your great review and I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us!

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,