Croft Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Croft Living
Read Croft Living Reviews

About Croft Living:

Croft short let apartments provide a no-nonsense rental solution where costs are transparent and the lease terms are flexible.

We understand that not all renters want a long-term home. Sometimes people just want somewhere to live for a month or two without compromising on size, quality or location and without the hassle of furnishing an apartment or setting up utilities for such a limited time.

We have an approachable, professional team with over 10 years’ experience in property and we are confident that what we offer is the best option for short-term renters in London who want simplicity without being forced to pay for services that they don’t need.

lettings@croftliving.co.uk

Croft - HQ
22 Stokes Croft
Bristol
BS1 3PR

Tell us how Croft Living made you happy
Hi there - the process was made very easy and quick as were the instructions and flat handover. Thank you. It was one of the more transactional and cold services i've come across with the team on the phone. Portland Brown were great in comparison. Perhaps a call once i was in the property or some pleasantries would have meant i'd happily recommend it to the work team or friends. Will
(31) -
Hi Will,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad everything went smoothly and I'm so sorry that you were disappointed with your contact with the team. We will definitely take on your feedback and hopefully get to see you again in the future.

Olivia
The stay was solid. The only thing that was a bit off was no mention of lack of linen and the drapery facing the hotel was either black out (no sunlight) or let the sun in and show the world everything inside the apartment. The couch was incredibly small but this could be something I'm not used to and the doors on every room in the house including kitchen where you have to close the door to access the fridge was a bit tiring.

It was a solid stay but I would probably only return to that property if I'm left with no other comparably priced options.
(69) -
Great service & apartment was lovely. Only trouble was the deposit & payment had to be done through bank transfer and the room cleaning could not be made through an adhoc service.
Hi Christina,

Thank you for your feedback, we've taken this on board.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future!

Ben
Great service and communication but the heating was broken from my arrival and unable to be repaired during the 5 week stay. 2 plug in radiators were provided though so it was ok.
(36) -
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm so sorry the heating issue could not be rectified during your stay. Unfortunately over the Christmas period, it took us longer to source the part needed to fix the issue.

I hope we get the chance to host you again in the future.

Ben
Their apartments are really nice but after talking to them, glad I didn't go with them in the end. They got frustrated because I had asked genuine questions about the place and even more frustrated because I wasn't ready to put down money without viewing the place... felt a bit scammy to me.
We're sorry you feel you had a negative experience with us. Unfortunately, we cannot carry out viewings at this time due to Covid-19 Government Regulations, particularly when are properties are occupied by guests. The safety of our team, guests and you are of the highest priority at the moment. We understand not being able to view an apartment is frustrating, however, as an alternative, we are currently offering video tours and in certain cases 'live' viewings.

Magda
Head of Operations
Clean, efficient and economical apartment in great location
(69) -
Hi Gregory,

Thanks for leaving us a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! Hopefully we get to see you again.

Ben
Very professional, responsive and as expected.
(36) -
Hi Alexandros,

Thank you for your positive review, I hope to see you again in the future!

Warm regards,
Ben
I was delighted by my stay. The flat was spotless and amenities were amazing. Short walk to the station.
Thank you for the fantastic review and I'm glad you liked the apartment!

I hope to see you again in the future.

Ben
I spent 2 weeks in the apartment. The apartments are modern, equipped with new appliances. There is an elevator. Towels and linens of high quality. Everything worked perfectly and I felt great. I am happy to be back!
Hi Tatiana,

Thank you very much for your great review and I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us!

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,

Ben
Great apartment and very good service.
Hi Margarita,

Thank you for the fantastic 5* review! We hope to see you again!

Ben
Amenities and location were perfect for my needs. Croft Living was the epitome of customer service, care, and conscientiousness and provided all sort of support regarding my stay there. No need for lengthy, complicated arrangements which made my stay very enjoyable and relaxing. I’d definitely use their service again.
Thank you for the glowing feedback!

I'm thrilled you had such a fantastic stay with us and received great customer service.

We hope to see you again in the future!

Ben
Our experience with Croft was great! We needed a place to stay for up to 6 weeks with 2 days notice. It was less than 24 hours between finding a place online and moving into it. The guys at Croft made it as painless as possible to move in, all bills and internet sorted and ready with no hassle.

I couldn't recommend them higher.
Hi Adam,

Thank you for leaving such a great review and for the recommendation. I'm so glad we could help you out last minute! Hopefully, we get to see you again.

Ben
The flat was warm and snuggly and contained everything we needed for our stay. The furnishings were smart and in great condition and every thing worked perfectly. Commercial Road is a sensational location, handy for lots of transport and surrounded by very bustling city life. It is a walk away from literally hundreds of restaurants and bars, things to do and places to see.
(56) -
Hi Caroline,

Thank you so much for the kind words.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Croft Living is rated 4.31 based on 13 reviews