Chomp and Chew Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chomp and Chew Ltd
I have always been very satisfied with my orders from chomp and chew I order most months and usually order the power chomper box my lively cockapoo loves it ! And the rabbit ears, also very good value for money ! X
I ordered the Puppy chomper box and it arrived well packaged and promptly. I love the fact it has a leaflet inside with a picture and description of every chew including how long the chew will last and its benefits. However, more to the point, Bandit the whippet puppy loves every chew he's had so far. He's very generously shared a few with his great aunts (2 border terriers) who wish chomp and Chew had been around in their day! All in all a fabulous success!
Hi Serena - great to hear that all dogs love the products! And Bandit sounds like a loving and caring little puppet! Many thanks for your kind words and taking the time to leave us some reviews!
I have used Chomp and Chew since I had my 8 week German Shepherd starting with a puppy box which gave an excellent selection suitable for my puppy. All the products are 100% natural and of the highest quality which was particularly important for me knowing that GSD’s can be prone to allergies/digestive issues. There is a massive variety of products and my pup has enjoyed every option from the Ostrich bones and split antlers which greatly help with teething pain, to rabbit ears and duck necks which he loves and are full of natural goodness! Delivery is quick and I’ve already recommended Chomp and Chew to anyone I know with a dog!
Hi Helen, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and the great video showing your beautiful pup enjoying the ostrich bone!!
My puppy loves these. A great way to calm her down when she’s having zoomies.
Fast efficient delivery - chews and treats first class! All natural too which is important.
Ceri, many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and of course your kind words!
Chomp and Chew provides outstanding customer service, always quick to answer any queries I've had about what it suitable for my teething five month old puppy, and their products are brilliant - my pup loves them (especially the giant ostrich bone!). Will definitely be using again and again and again to keep my pup happy and healthy.
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 12th October 2021
Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it! And the photo is a bonus!
We brought the puppy variety chew pack and it’s been a godsend for his teething and general day to day. Packaging was well made and used no plastic which is a big bonus to myself. We plan on purchasing more for both our puppy and the elder dog!
Many thanks for your kind words! Should you need any help, please get in touch.
Arlo absolutely loves these - its his favourite part of the day when I bring one out.
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 11th October 2021
Thank you Arlo! Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
Fabulous selection of high quality dog treats, excellent communication and customer service
Great service, fast delivery , and high quality products my puppy loves.
My puppy loves his new chews and we love how quiet he is with them! 😋
Haha, we all love dogs but we all need time away from them! Glad they help Claudia!
Great prompt service will be ordering again
I got my puppy the chomp box and he loved it! It was delivered very quickly too.
Fabulous products and service. Doggo loves the puppy chopper box and the subscription option is perfect for us.
Great natural dog chews, great variety and choice. Good value. Always arrive quickly, never had any issues with my orders and will continue to order natural healthy dog chews from them.
Great to hear! We despatch order no later than the next business days, however, recently Royal Mail did take longer for some parcels but glad yours always got there quick!
Fantastic products would definitely buy again!
We recieved our first chubby chomp box and oh my goodness!!! The best treat box ever! Our Juno Loves everything she has tried so far! Currently chomping on a trachea as I write! Keeps her entertained for hours! Thankyou so much!
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 2nd October 2021 Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 2nd October 2021
Naomi, thank you so much for sharing these gorgeous photos of Juno enjoying the chews! What a beauty is she!! Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we are over the moon to hear that the chews are going down well!
First experience and not disappointed. Customer service was excellent, I asked quite a few questions before I placed my order, and I received so much help. The chomp box arrived when stated, beautifully packaged and the contents were as expected. Not all the chews have been used yet but what have been chewed were thoroughly enjoyed by the four legged friend. I could tell by the way it kept him quiet. I would highly recommend because of the personal service offered and how helpful the company was. Will be using again most definitely.
Hi Kim, many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and so glad to hear that the advice helped! For larger breeds and/or powerful chewers the ideal box is undoubtedly the Power Chomper! Kind regards, Bernadett
I absolutely love Chomp and Chew, my pup Custard loves the long lasting chews, low fat , natural chews - I try to keep away from processed treats, so finding Chomp and Chew was a saviour for me. The customer service is amazing. They are more than happy to help if you have a query/ problem - will help and sort out as fast as they can.
Woof woof says Blue my 6 month old Golador great products and always on time hours of fun thanks
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 28th September 2021
Those Ostrich bones are great, aren't they? Enjoy Blue! Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Kelly!
Chomp and Chew Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 266 reviews