Chomp and Chew Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chomp and Chew Ltd
Excellent service from ordering to delivery.kept upto date with dispatch etc.
Fantastic company, great customer service and seamless from ordering to delivery.
I have a 12 week old Borderdoodle who is a bit of a chewer. I brought him the puppy chomp and chew. He absolutely loves all the chewy treats and they're great for keeping him occupied. My one complaint is that they do give him smelly wind!!
Amazing, My young puppy absolutely loves his treats. Great customer service from Bernadett when I enquired about my delivery. Gained a loyal customer
Excellent products and outstanding customer service and contact
Luke - thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to leave us a review!
All can say is wow thank you for such a lovely selection of chews foe my pup she looks forward to me giving her something to munch first thing in the morning till I give her her breakfast stops all the winning she was doing so with that said its a woof from Elsa {thank you} I simply must buy some more.
So lovely to hear!! Thanks for leaving us a review - much appreciated!!
Prompt delivery, well packed, everything as described. Really good.
I have always been very satisfied with my orders from chomp and chew I order most months and usually order the power chomper box my lively cockapoo loves it ! And the rabbit ears, also very good value for money ! X
I ordered the Puppy chomper box and it arrived well packaged and promptly. I love the fact it has a leaflet inside with a picture and description of every chew including how long the chew will last and its benefits. However, more to the point, Bandit the whippet puppy loves every chew he's had so far. He's very generously shared a few with his great aunts (2 border terriers) who wish chomp and Chew had been around in their day! All in all a fabulous success!
Hi Serena - great to hear that all dogs love the products! And Bandit sounds like a loving and caring little puppet! Many thanks for your kind words and taking the time to leave us some reviews!
I have used Chomp and Chew since I had my 8 week German Shepherd starting with a puppy box which gave an excellent selection suitable for my puppy. All the products are 100% natural and of the highest quality which was particularly important for me knowing that GSD’s can be prone to allergies/digestive issues. There is a massive variety of products and my pup has enjoyed every option from the Ostrich bones and split antlers which greatly help with teething pain, to rabbit ears and duck necks which he loves and are full of natural goodness! Delivery is quick and I’ve already recommended Chomp and Chew to anyone I know with a dog!
Hi Helen, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and the great video showing your beautiful pup enjoying the ostrich bone!!
My puppy loves these. A great way to calm her down when she’s having zoomies.
Fast efficient delivery - chews and treats first class! All natural too which is important.
Ceri, many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and of course your kind words!
Chomp and Chew provides outstanding customer service, always quick to answer any queries I've had about what it suitable for my teething five month old puppy, and their products are brilliant - my pup loves them (especially the giant ostrich bone!). Will definitely be using again and again and again to keep my pup happy and healthy.
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 12th October 2021
Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it! And the photo is a bonus!
We brought the puppy variety chew pack and it’s been a godsend for his teething and general day to day. Packaging was well made and used no plastic which is a big bonus to myself. We plan on purchasing more for both our puppy and the elder dog!
Many thanks for your kind words! Should you need any help, please get in touch.
Arlo absolutely loves these - its his favourite part of the day when I bring one out.
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 11th October 2021
Thank you Arlo! Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
Fabulous selection of high quality dog treats, excellent communication and customer service
Great service, fast delivery , and high quality products my puppy loves.
My puppy loves his new chews and we love how quiet he is with them! 😋
Haha, we all love dogs but we all need time away from them! Glad they help Claudia!
Great prompt service will be ordering again
I got my puppy the chomp box and he loved it! It was delivered very quickly too.
Chomp and Chew Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 253 reviews