Chomp and Chew Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chomp and Chew Ltd
An 11 out of 10 from my dog, who would eat them all and the wrapping immediately they’re delivered. Delivery is very prompt, we’re very happy.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and also a very big thanks to your dog for having a good taste and giving our product the paws up!
A very good range of long lasting chews!
Fantastic products that my 16 week old pup is needed at the moment during a bad teething stage. Also was able to switch out products we were worried about due to his age / size
My dog LOVES his box of delicious chewy treats - great value as well. Will definitely be buying again!
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words.
My 3 dogs all love the treats, especially the duck necks.. my 18 week old Rottweiler puppy devours them in minutes
Very impressed with the contents of the box, speedy delivery and responsive customer care email reply to query.
Amazing. My dog loved the chomp and chew box. So much variety and kept him entertained for hours! Have recommended to lots of others already! Staff went above and beyond to deliver my order too. Excellent all round experience.
Great chews, my dog loves them. Postage does take a while though.
Delighted with my chomp and chew box my boys even more so. Lots to choose from. Thank you
Absolutely love the Chomp and Chew products. I've been looking for a long-lasting chew for my pup and in shops would never be age suitable so I was amazed to see the puppy range on C&C website. My pup is absolutely loving the fish chew along with the other bits we got her, that much so that I've placed another order a week later!
Izzy loved her her chomp and chew pack She told me I need to put a regular order in, so as an obedient pawrent I have 🐾🐶🐾 just waiting for delivery now.
The box was sniffed and guarded the moment it arrived , they got sooo excited to receive the Chomp and Chews
Great purchase you get more then you realise once open the box dog loves them some of the treats was easy for her to get threw but she's thurally enjoying them thanks again will be back for more
Very happy I found chomp and chew
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Amazing quality. My DDB who is a big chewer loves it all! Keeps him entertained for ages. Speedy delivery. Will definitely order again!
Great to hear! Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
Our first Grandchild (Iggy the Labradoodle) loves his box of treats. They smell absolutely disgusting, so I knew he'd love them. Everything in the box looks fantastic, so well presented, and an ideal gift for his first birthday.
The smellier, the better as far as dogs are concerned!
Fab company who clearly care for their customers. Will definitely be using them again!
Great boxes of treats for my puppy. Always really quick delivery, great selection of smelly things and really good packaging. Very much recommend!
We were given a free sample when we picked up our ridgeback - she has loved this ever since… She gets so excited when she sees the box and even recognises the words ‘chomp and chew’ Thank you 🙏
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Hi Donna - Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing a photo of your beautiful girl!!! Absolutely stunning!!
My two year old collie loves it. Thank you!
Chomp and Chew Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 258 reviews