BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend BearingsRus Ltd
Read BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

About BearingsRus Ltd:

BearingsRus is an established company of over 30 years. With a wealth and diversity of experience we are able to meet and fulfil our challenges.

Based in West Yorkshire, England we offer national UK next day coverage and shipping around the World.

Our shop prices are backed up with an extensive stock holding in leading manufacturer brands.

We offer our customers a first class professional service.

Please contact us if you require something that is not shown in our shop.

Good price and quick delivery
Great items and excellent service
Quick dispatch and delivery. Good quality bearings at reasonable price. Would use them again.
Quick delivery excellent service
Great service. Fautless.
Great prices and a vast range of bearings and belts. Highly recommended.
Good website , good delivery time , good product
I have used BearingsRUs for second time now, bearing arrived extremely quick and well packaged.
BearingsRus offer a great range of products at very reasonable prices. I have bought from them several times and their service is fast, and the customer service is second to none! Always happy to help. I highly recommend them A+++++
Excellent service and great prices. I will definitely be using them again!
Great prices, fast delivery,
Great service and good price
Needed a SKF Speedy Sleeve and an oil seal to cure a leak on a vehicle crankshaft. Both were easy to find on the website and were delivered promptly. Will use them again should the need arise.
Good job
Fast delivery fair prices wasn’t sure they would take orders for such small numbers. Great service thanks
Excellent service, easy purchase and arrived following morning
Excellent quality motor
We needed these bearings urgently and being imperial size they are quite difficult to source in the UK. After placing the order late in the evening I contacted them early the following morning - they answered the phone in seconds and confirmed my order was in hand and delivery would be the following morning. Brilliant
First class service
Good prices and quick delivery. Ordered 61801 bearings for my pedals on my pushbike. Perfect fit.
BearingsRus Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,566 reviews