Anstey Horne & Co Ltd Reviews

info@ansteyhorne.co.uk

4 Chiswell Street

Tell us how Anstey Horne & Co Ltd made you happy
Great efficient team
Tony was able to conduct the survey with an incredibly quick turn around and to a very high standard. The report was extremely thorough and Tony went to great lengths to ensure that we understood everything and answered all questions. This is our first time buying a home and we feel on much stronger grounding following working with Tony. Fantastic service which I highly recommend.
Dear Anstey Horne, I would like to apologise for the delay with my sending the review on the service received from your company. I am very grateful to Mark Amodio for taking time to speak with me and answer my questions regarding my neighbours building works that I understand will now take place early 2022 at 8 Nelson Road, E11 2AX. Mark assured me that I can contact him if there are any problems or damage to my property 9 Nelson Road E11 2AX caused either during the works or once works have been completed. Lisa Romano one of your administrators has been extremly helpful and gone out of her way to assist if Mark was unavailable. Jordon, theSureyor who attended my property to make the report and take the nessasary photos for the Party Wall Agreement Act was very polite and personable. I understand that there will be an inspection once the builders, North London Loft Rooms who will be carrying out the works have finished. Regards. Judith Ashburn 9 Nelson road E11 2AX Sent from Outlook
Prompt, excellent and informative service.
Tony has been thorough, efficient, and he has gone out of his way to be as helpful as possible. Couldn't recommend enough.
I was brought into this because my neighbour was using our party wall for an extension. I was guided in my response each step of the way. Communication was instant and the team, very kind, competent and professional. I thank them.
Jane, thank you very much for the positive feedback. Happy to help and good to hear that the team looked after you. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
I had a Homebuyers survey conducted by Tony who got the results back to me quickly and was so professional and helpful in explaining the details of the report. Really great service that I have used before and would always recommend.
Tony at Anstey Horne recently carried out a survey on a residential property I was buying. He was extremely thorough, polite and nothing was too much trouble. The survey was done within a few days of my initial enquiry, and the report I received was very detailed. When I had further queries Tony came back to me immediately with further explanations. I would highly recommend this Company, and Tony in particular. I will definitely use them again when buying another property.
I'm really glad I chose Anstey Horne Manchester to carry out my request for a L2 survey on a property I purchased. Tony Leishman was brilliant from start to finish,he was always available for any questions I had. He fully explained his report in detail. Even a couple of months after the survey was carried out I contacted him some questions and he was so helpful. I'd definitely use them again and would highly recommend them/Tony.
Great service from start to finish, would recommend
Nick, thank you for the positive feedback. Glad to hear we were able to help. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance now or in the future.
Anstey Horne & Co Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews