Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
Ordering is easy, delivery is prompt and very pleasantly packaged. Initially we ordered small selections - a great idea for getting started. I order for my daughter (16 yrs & needing to lose weight for physical and mental wellbeing) she requested meal supplements to aid her self control . I was very sceptical until my friend told me about Purition - it was a game changer to feel we could use a totally natural, healthy product. Now in her 4th week of using Purition my daughter is feeling and seeing the results. She is positive and more than happy to continue. Literally a life changer.
Very fast delivery and great product. I have recently switched over to Puriton from Huel as the the low callery Huel option tasted way to sweet and very unnatural. Puriton has not disapointed, it has a great taste and doesn't leave you feeling bloated. I particulariy like the Golden Milk and Blackcurrent flavours.
Using the vegan range to do 5:2. I chose Purition because the ingredients are natural and they do flavours outside the usual ‘pudding’ selection that others do. The actual products are mildly flavoured and not too sweet which is great. I love the Turmeric one. Using them for two days a week as a weight loss method is working whatever I eat on the other five.
Where do I start! ;) Being totally honest I need to say the flavour is a bit bland especially comparing with some other ‘shakes’ out there and not many of them are dairy (vegan) free :( They are also not great for keeping your body toned as not enough proteins vs fat. But ... what is probably most important to me they are PURE with no nastiness in them. So I just have it as my healthy breakfast (think that’s the purpose of them) adding half of banana with some peanut butter any goji berries and it’s delicious! So will definitely buy more of the vegan selections :)
Do not like the new black currant dairy free, which disappoints me as all of the whole food others are great
I've been using Purition since December. The ordering process is simple, delivery is fast and reliable and communication is great. The products themselves are excellent. I buy the discovery boxes as I can't decide on a favourite flavour - I haven't found one I don't like! I find they mix better into coconut milk than into cows milk. That might be because I'm mixing them with a stick blender (Braun) rather than a bullet. I love that these are a natural product not loaded with sugar and sweetener. I'm using the shakes for lunch as part of a balanced, gradual and long term weight loss plan. They are easy, delicious and keep me full all afternoon - so no snacking. Once the packaging becomes recyclable I'll upgrade to my review to 5 stars.
I have the vegan versions and just make it up in a shaker. I did try other brands of shake but found them a bit slimy with too much artificial sweetener. These are a tiny bit gritty and less sweet, which has its own appeal. It actually tastes like real food. And customer service was very good!
I wanted to find a tasty nutritious food supplement that was gluten free so tried Purition, It was tasty and had all the right ingredients I was looking for including being gluten free ( I am Coeliac) the only problem I have is that even though it is a great product I still think it is a little pricey and it passes the price point where it makes more sense to make my own.
Customer service brilliant. Price very good. I didn't get on too well. I just didn't like the taste.
Not too sweet. Good flavour choices. Dairy free options. No nasty ingredients
Great online deal when buying 3 bags of this delicious healthy protein shake. I’m always impressed with the quick delivery, and treating myself this time to One of the insulated bottles too!
The price for what you get is excellent and the bags work out efficiently. Delivery is fast and the items are double packaged for security. The company has a good feel about it as a whole and seem friendly though I've not needed to contact them yet. I live the fact that there is a wide variety of flavours and the choice between vegan and non vegan. My only down mark is that the vegan can be quite grainy in texture which is a bit of a put off and some flavours are not that nice but it is personal preference and I'm happy with a good number so have options for variety.
I've been able to tweak my orders, ask questions and get advice all via my personal e mail. Usually a very speedytoo.
Nice ingredients list with no artificial nonsense. My only complaint is that the flavours could be stronger for when you don't want to add anything except liquid. My favourite is macadamia/vanilla (goes well with any additions) or strawberry.
We've been using Purition for several months now, as a meal replacement for breakfast daily, and sometimes dinner as well. The company ships our products to Italy for us, and they arrive fairly quickly, for a very reasonable fee. The only time we ever experienced a problem, the company dealt with it easily. As seniors, we greatly appreciate the savings on the pricing, and the three-bag bonus; it makes a huge difference in our budget. We've also noticed that the company is very responsive to customer suggestions and requests, which is so pleasant. We appreciate that the product is made in the UK, to very exacting standards; we need to be able to trust that our food is clean, healthy, and fresh. We also like being able to adjust sweetness to our individual taste. We always use our Ninja to blend, and enjoy experimenting with the flavors and fresh ingredients. We're very satisfied customers!
Very prompt delivery and good value on 3 packs discounted price. Not sure about nutritional balance, however: rather too high fat /carb ratio, possibly. Would have liked more information on why this formulation is beneficial.
I love the Chocolate, Strawberry, and Coffee and Walnut flavours and the fact that I feel full for so long after having a shake.
Purition was a useful part if my diet but I had to go on a low fibre diet - no nuts or seeds. Are you aware of this problem?
Purition offer a tasty and wholesome vegan alternative protein shake along with great customer care.
Healthy, tasty and convenient