GB Watch Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend GB Watch Shop
4.8
Based on 1,400 reviews
Read GB Watch Shop Reviews
Quick and easy very pleased with my purchase.
Quick delivery- thank you. I love the watch and excellent vfm
The watch I ordered arrived on time and Yvonne, when I telephoned her, was very helpful and checked it before despatch
Have recently bought a watch from GB Watch Shop and I have to say I’m very very pleased with it.. The online purchase was fairly straightforward and it arrived quickly and was well packed.. So, no problems and I would recommend the use of this company for the purchase of at watch at a reasonable price.. Many Thanks..
Swift delivery - arrived earlier than expected.
Brought as a gift for my husband for his birthday he was very happy
Bought as a gift and it's not working, hoping it's just the battery!
Just as described and fast delivery! Thanks
Ordered it. Received it. Its alright
Great watch great price great service 10 out of 10 thanks
Excellent service
Many thanks for the great service and rapid delivery of the Seiko Mens watch. Top-quality watch.
Very nice watch, fast delivery but unfortunately the face is very small for me, so returning for a refund.
Great product, great price, quickly delivered, and complete with a nice free gift. Very pleased with my purchase, highly recommended, thank you :-)
helpful and prompt service with good prices, pleased with all aspects of service, thanks
Great website, ordering and delivery straight forward and it was delivered exactly when they said it would. Highly recommended!
I am very pleased with the watch I purchased. The service was excellent and I would and have already recommended them. Well done GB Watch Shop.
Great company to deal with. Received my watch but was unfortunately faulty however their customer care was great. Retuned and replaced within a week. Very helpful and have a great selection of watches and good fair prices on their website. Highly recommended thanks again !
Thank you for leaving positive feedback. We hope to look after you again soon. GB Watch Shop Team
Very good experience. Thank you for a complementary gift.
Very pleased with the London gents watch 7171 excellent delivery service.
GB Watch Shop is rated 4.84 based on 1,400 reviews