GB Watch Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend GB Watch Shop
Read GB Watch Shop Reviews
Very reliable. Have purchased watchs before.
Received Watch - no issues and promptly- product was great and well package plus got me free gift so I can’t complain. Overall a good experience, even when I phoned up they were very helpful and polite. I will buy again from these guys.
Good price, well packed and fast delivery
Great shop with great prices. Watch shipped extremely quickly and with a minimum of fuss.
The watch came as described. GB watch shop should be the right shop for me to buy my next watch.
Very good Service would definitely use again came very quick
Lovely watch…it’s a Christmas gift so not seen it on yet. Fast delivery. Great price
Loads of choice ,great prices and delivered safely
My purchase arrived quickly and well packaged. I'm delighted with it. Will definitely use this company again. Thank you
Cracking service processed my order very quickly and delivered on time. Good service 👍🏻
Easy to order and the watch arrived within a couple of days.
Beautiful watch,arrived with no problems within a few days..Thankyou
Very smart watch, can't fault the value have bought several from this seller and have always been pleased with the product and delivery.
Thumbs up all around!
Delivered when they said they would.Very pleased with the watch ,A very good price.Have always liked So
Very pleased with my purchase of a Mantle clock, it is well made and looks classy. It suits our dining room very well as it's a traditional clock and we have a traditional Victorian house.
GB Watch Shop 5 star review on 15th November 2021
Lovely watch, looks expensive but very affordable. Fast efficient service.
Not impressed
We are sorry to hear you were not happy with the service you received from us. We have had not contact from you to advise you are unhappy please email us directly if you would like to discuss this further and to enable us to do better in the future. GB Watch Shop Team
Item never delivered.
Beautiful watch, fast delivery. Thank you
GB Watch Shop is rated 4.84 based on 1,279 reviews