GB Watch Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend GB Watch Shop
Read GB Watch Shop Reviews
Very good
Very pleased with purchase brilliant service
Extremely happy with my watch. Very quick delivery. Excellent!
Really nice quality watches, delivered quickly and great prices. I was really pleased with the sekonda watch I purchased and received so many compliments about it. The price was excellent. Really happy with this store, its products and services.
really nice watch, quite classy love it would recommend quick delivery as stated good quality.
Very good service, fast delivery and on time,highly recommended .
Watch was a really good price, company even donated to NHS when purchased! Really quick delivery. Would defiantly use again. Thank you
It came 2 days later than expected but excellent value and if I need another watch I will not hesitate but to buy again from GB Watch Shop
The GB WATCH were very efficient and the watch arrived on time.Thankyou.
After comparing other sites for a delivery & total costs in general, and especially such a quality watch at a quality price, there really was no other choice other than GB Watch Shop
Lovely watch but battery only lasted 3 months from day of purchase
Grandson loves it. It’s an ideal watch for him, because he has a very thin wrist. I’m happy with my purchase!
EXCELLENT SERVICE SO QUICK SERVICE,E
very helpful, and fast delivery of my order,would recommend to all.
Very pleased with ptoduct &
Speedy delivery
Superb service and speedy delivery. Look forward to shopping with this shop again . 5 Stars
Bought my Sekonda watch and it was delivered the next day, excellent service. Also I could not find the same watch cheaper anywhere. Really pleased with my purchase.
Bought the Lorus RXN53DX9F mens analogue watch.It surpassed all my expectations.It keeps excellent time, within 1 second over 5 days(checked against my atomic clock).
Looks really expensive and easy to read dial, with a very comfortable leather strap.I highly recommend this shop.
Great product and prompt dispatch and delivery.
On time and top quality. Well priced as i bought the same watch in a different color from a shop a year ago for twice the price.
GB Watch Shop is rated 4.86 based on 855 reviews