GB Watch Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend GB Watch Shop
Read GB Watch Shop Reviews
Excellent service! The watch is great for everyday and has a clear and easy to read face. I had a query before I purchased it and the customer service was brilliant.
Lovely watch for my husband's Xmas present very pleased
Great item and value.
Very good service, many thanks.
Watch was already reduced, then got another 10 % off and free delivery which considering covid was delivered quickly. Top marks well done.
Great product, great price, swiftly received. Taking one star away because was sent slightly different product than one ordered, but really was a happy accident: I liked the wrong one more than the one I ordered, and wrong one wasn't available on website. Won't stop me ordering again from this supplier.
Lovely watch for my daughter's birthday. Fast delivery, would definitely purchase from here again.
Excellent company to deal with. A fabulous choice of watches at really good prices. I’ve ordered twice now and would definitely recommend and order again should I need another watch. Ordering is easy and delivery is so quick
Thank you GB Watch Shop, keep up the good work.
Good for watches
High Quality! Quick delivery to Germany within 5 days! Love the smell of the leather. Great!
GB Watch Shop 5 star review on 9th January 2021
Initially the wrong item was sent but as soon as I arranged return of the wrong item, they dispatched the correct watch on next day delivery. They also refunded the cost of returning the watch. Excellent customer services.
Perfect watch delivered so quickly at a great price. Delighted with purchase and service
Really fast delivery - in the middle of lockdown, during new year's eve, took 3 week days. Amazed! The watch is as described. Works perfectly. Packed astonishingly. This was the first nice thing, as a beginning this year, and I am lucky. Thank you, seller!
GB Watch Shop 5 star review on 9th January 2021
I get this message before i get my package. Still waiting...
My watch arrived promptly and well packaged in time for Christmas. All as described, but the strap is very poor quality. Showing wear and tear already having only worn it for one week. Where the strap has to be flexed to feed it through the buckle it is peeling at the side, and looks like it will soon separate into layers. I would probably prefer to pay extra for a leather strap in future.
Great service, easy site to find what you need and super fast delivery.
Fast delivery and excellent service
Very impressed. Cheapest on the web & thorough service. My watch was ordered by 3pm & I had it by 5pm the next day.
It’s better than I expected
Happy with the watches I bought, good service and prompt delivery.
GB Watch Shop is rated 4.85 based on 1,072 reviews