GB Watch Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend GB Watch Shop
Read GB Watch Shop Reviews
Great price. Lovely watch and quick delivery. I would reccomend to friends and family.
Very happy with my Seiko and service was great
Great personal service.
Highly recommended
Will use again
Thanks BM
Great range of watches at good prices. Delivered quickly too.
Good service and delivery updates
Glad I ordered this watch it looked a lot better than what it looked like online even looks better than the watch my husband paid £800 for he was delighted with it thanks
LINDA SMAIL
Unfortunately there was a fault with the watch I purchased. I was informed of the issue and immediately refunded the payment.
Great quality watch, best price found after searching around. Delivered in three days! Very happy.
GB Watch Shop 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Quick delivery, took about a week for delivery to Singapore. Overall, I'm satisfied with the service provided and the choice of watches available. Although, it would be better if they had more choices of mechanical watches to choose from, instead of predominantly quartz watches. Further, choice of payment could be increased to include Visa or Mastercard overseas credit card payments. I find that overseas currency payment by PayPal tend to cost more than via Credit Card payments alone. PayPal tend to levy a commission or "administration" charges if you use their services for payments in foreign currency.
GB Watch Shop 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Excellent service, received watch the next day after order, used there 10% discount code, what a bargain!!!!!
Having highlighted an accurist to a well know watch YouTube site I bought a little watch myself too - super fast service!
excellent fast service. Very pleased with my purchase.
Easy transaction very quick delivery Thank you
Great delivery time and quick response to emails. Only problem was I didn't have a 10 percent discount applied for signing up to newsletter
Would highly recommend, quick delivery
Very fast delivery, and watch was brand new in original packaging with all protective stickers. Unfortunately decided the watch wasn't for me so decided to return. Excellent communication, and swift refund from GB Watch Shop. Would definitely buy from this seller again if I saw something to add to my collection.
I ordered a Seiko 5 SNXS79K1 automatic watch.

The communication was good, very nice. The ordering process in the website is easy.

Shipment took 5 weeks from the UK to Germany, where I live. But this is most likely due to Brexit and the Covid pandemic.

I was told before ordering that GB Watch Shop is VAT registered in Germany and that I therefore wouldn't have to pay VAT in Germany. This turned out to be wrong. Customs made me pay the German VAT. For a watch if this price (about 150 €) that's not a lot if money. But be aware that if you order from Germany that you will have to add 19 % VAT to the price.

The watch itself is nice, but there are scratches on either the dial or the glass. There are also white dots on the dial which appear to be dust particles.

When I asked for a partial refund I was offered to send back the watch and have it replaced by a new one. But that would mean to send it back to the UK and have it delivered to Germany again and to be charged with German VAT again (one if the two payments I could get back from customs, but that would mean a lot of bureaucracy) I opted to have the watch serbuved by my trusted local watch maker for about 25 €.

I would have really appreciated a partial refund for the costs of having the watch serviced.
Very quick service. Good valur.
Great experience, the staff is very helpful! Genuinely can recommend and definitely will return for more watches
Super efficient service. Excellent price too.
Will definitely shop with them again.
GB Watch Shop is rated 4.85 based on 1,134 reviews