AccessDoctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccessDoctor
Read AccessDoctor Reviews

About AccessDoctor:

We are a UK Registered Online Pharmacy, we aim to make your pharmacy experience as simple as possible.

Our mission:

We are a group of UK trained Pharmacists, Doctors and Healthcare professionals, each with over 10 years experience in providing healthcare with ONE simple aim: Commitment to improve your wellbeing by providing, safe, convenient and confidential healthcare online.

Tell us how AccessDoctor made you happy
Excellent service from Access Doctor every single time ! Great communication as well. Delighted to recommend .
Great service fast delivery and email updates would highly recommend
ordered sum medication and it came in 2 days
Quick service
Good website easy to understand and order and very good delivery would definitely recommend
Really handy when I was cut short! Efficient and simple process with prompt, well-communicated delivery. Thank you.
Very quick and efficient service
A very satisfied customer. Easy process. 48 hour delivery. Thank you.
Excellent.
very good service cant complain
Lovely easy website to navigate, easy ordering, no problems with anything just smooth and lovely service
Easy process to request medication. Requested Sunday, approved monday and received Tuesday. Very pleased, will be using again
I am so please with Acess Doctor as they are good at solving patients' problems. Will be ordering all my products with them.
Good quality
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery
Quick to order & delivered in less than 24 hours.
Very good customer service
I am very pleased with the service. Would highly recommend.
It's very convenient and fast delivery thank you for your service
Asked for an item to be delivered. There was no indication whatsoever when it would be delivered, and therefore I missed the delivery. After a few weeks I got in touch with them to ask what's going on with it. They said I need to rebook the delivery, which I attempted to do but the item had already been sent back. They then asked for ANOTHER delivery fee. Literally no communication whatsoever. Won't bother again.
AccessDoctor is rated 4.74 based on 415 reviews