AccessDoctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccessDoctor
Read AccessDoctor Reviews

About AccessDoctor:

We are a UK Registered Online Pharmacy, we aim to make your pharmacy experience as simple as possible.

Our mission:

We are a group of UK trained Pharmacists, Doctors and Healthcare professionals, each with over 10 years experience in providing healthcare with ONE simple aim: Commitment to improve your wellbeing by providing, safe, convenient and confidential healthcare online.

Tell us how AccessDoctor made you happy
Very good service and price with appropriate checks
Excellent speedy service
Prompt excellent service.
Very quick delivery thank you!
Good service. Fast delivery 😉
Easy to use, no hassle to try to call gp office to book appointment and got exactly what I wanted. Very happy with the service. Speedy delivery as well.
Dear Ave,
Thank you for using AccessDoctor and your kind feedback, we are delighted that our service met your needs. Always here to help when you need us.
Best wishes,
Team AccessDoctor
Efficient service, goods arrived in time.
Thank you for using AccessDoctor and your feedback, we are delighted that our service met your needs. Hope to see you again.
Best wishes,

Team AccessDoctor
It was quick easy and simple and arrived alot sooner than i expected. It was also nice to see the confirmation of approval from the doctor!
Fast, efficient and a damn sight better than my GP!
At a time when I'm struggling to get an appointment with my doctor I decided to use this service and I'm pleased I did. Great service and customer care
Very pleased I could get access to the medication without having to bother my GP at this uncertain time when they are already heavily burdened. Was confident with the medical screening beforehand, and this, then being checked over by a doctor. The medication was delivered promptly and has cleared up my problem.
Excellent service, very quick delivery, and I live in the Highlands of Scotland. I will not hesitate to use AccessDoctor again.
Knew that it would take me over a week for an appointment and knew exactly what I needed so contacted access doctor and had my prescription within 24 hours.
Great service 😊
Excellent service discreet and very quick delivery
Service was quick and clear. I’ll be using this service again for sure
Fantastic service to receive pre-scription only drug in when away from home in 24 hours that I desperately needed
From start to finish, everything was very well handled. Would definitely recommend AccessDoctor.
Very good and quick service.
Great service