Wizard Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wizard Cleaning
Read Wizard Cleaning Reviews

40 South Vale

Excellent service - have used Wizard multiple times for both full house clean and once for a spot clean (when our toddler was sick!) and always been super pleased with the results. Have had a few different cleaners around and all have been friendly, professional and efficient. Highly recommend!
Really impressed with the results!
Excellent service and very professional staff member. Thank you Wizard for your punctuality, professionalism and courtesy.
Really good service, great clean and very reasonably priced. I will be using them again!
Cleaned my stairs and bedrooms at very short notice. They arrived on time and did a fantastic job! Very happy and a really good quote.
Quick, efficient, and a very clean sofa!
Brilliant efficient, courteous service as ever.
Wizard Cleaning were great. Efficient, thoughtful and very clean carpets! I'm very happy to recommend them.
Very impressed with the gentleman that arrived within 24 hours of my phone call.

Would like to have my bedroom carpet cleaned but will let you know nearer the date.
We live on a main road so consequently our carpet suffers. I have used various carpet cleaning companies but Wizard cleaning is hands down the best. Quality of product, results and customer service as well
Very reliable. I have used Wizard Clean few times and always satisfied with their work.
We've been using Wizard Clean now for around 5 years and find they consistently deliver a great service. The staff who cary out the work have always been knowledgeable, polite and very efficient in getting the actual cleaning done. I intend to carry on using them for future carpet cleaning work as required.
Sofa not as clean as I had hoped. Rug spotless.
excellent service as Managing Agents we need this from the contractors we use for our clients.
Great clean. Very impressed would deffo recommend and use again
RATHER EXPENSIVE for such a short visit.
I hope a ring left I've seen on the carpet will fade...,I think it's just where a pot has been moved
Always courteous, prompt, and most importantly clean well. Would never use anyone else
Great service and communication. They arrived on time and the job was done quickly and to a high standard. All stains were removed, really happy with the clean.
Very professional service. The operator was very pleasant. Very happy with the service.
Easy to book. Punctual and a great job done
Wizard Cleaning is rated 4.56 based on 188 reviews