WinterfieldSafes.co.uk Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend WinterfieldSafes.co.uk

info@winterfieldsafes.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

Click Here

Tell us how WinterfieldSafes.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"very good service . Thanks"
Hi Rob,

It’s wonderful to hear you are so pleased with the service you received. Thank you for your great review.
"Very good service - website easy to use. My safe arrived within 3 days and I was very happy with the quality."
Hi Spencer,

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and product you received. Thank you for your valued review.
"Had all the details online. Placed the order as the prices are good. Came well within the 7-10 days delivery. Exactly as it should be buying online: Easy and simple."
Hi Sean,

Thank you for your great review.
"Website was easy to navigate and provided good information on products. Ordering was easy. It would have been useful to receive an email confirming the order had been received and actioned. phone calls to the service centre were mixed; 1st one was useless but the 2nd was excellent. Delivery was prompt and installation relatively easy. Certainly worth looking at Winterfield as safe specialists over the high street type outlets."
Hi,

"Ordered my gun cabinet On a Saturday with free delivery It arrived on the following Wednesday Good price good product Can’t complain about anything Week happy with the company"
Hi Shayn,

Thank you for your great review.
"Delivery was delayed a day, no communication to say the item had been dispatched either."
"I ordered my safe and only chose the free deliver option but still received it very promptly.. Have not fitter the safe yet but it looks very strong. Thanks Guys"
"Delighted with ordering and delivery process although I wasn’t expecting the free delivery for the advertised 7-10 days it actually came in three days. It was well packaged and came on its own pallet. There was no damage and all keys and fixing bolts were present. Have no problem in recommending purchases from this supplier."
"Online sales easy to use, even given a 5% discount. Unfortunately I did not receive any delivery notice until the delivery driver call me at work. Luckily he was able to leave it in a safe place."
"Placed order on 2 -3 day delivery, confirmation email received saying an email would be sent confirming delivery. No email received so contacted by email, no reply and then called. They said the item had been despatched at which point the door bell rang with item. Thankfully I was in despite absence of email. Immediate inspection, item (a metal cabinet) was damaged top, bottom and side to the extent it was fractured. Called them and in all fairness they said they would sort....but emailed to say the item would be replaced Monday. No checking and I was due to be out Monday so emailed...they said they would check with their supplier and I heard no more. I started looking for an alternative cabinet from somewhere else and then by chance found Winterfield Safes's suppliers who were just brilliant! All sorted, damaged cabinet replaced. I wish I had know as the supplier is much cheaper for the same product. Despite my email to Winferfield (now Sixty Stores) to say I would not be in, Tuffnells kept turning up to collect the damaged item I delivered direct to their supplier. Based on my experience, avoid. Poor service, inferior product...at supplier price plus Sixty Stores mark-up."
"I purchased a particular gun cabinet because it was advertised as next day delivery. 3 days later I have not even had an email relating to any despatch. Poor service."
"Good product and delivery"
"I would award zero stars if possible. The level of customer service is diabolical."
"Good website, easy to find info and swift to check out."
"Easy to order online. Delivered promptly."
"Good safe, delivered on time in good condition."
"I recently ordered a safe and they were extremely helpful regarding my many questions and a special request I had re the delivery. Very easy website to navigate and find the info. Happy to recommend"
Hi Damian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent purchase from us. It’s great to know that you were happy with the service you received
"DO WHAT IS EXPECTED"
"Delivered in double quick time. No issue from start to finish."
Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback
"When another company let us down. Winter field safe made sure we had our delivery on time. They were very helpful in the phone before I placed my order. Thank you again"
We are pleased to know that you are happy with the service we have provided and I thank you for taking the time to offer your positive review.
WinterfieldSafes.co.uk is rated 4.29 based on 490 reviews