WinterfieldSafes.co.uk Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend WinterfieldSafes.co.uk

info@winterfieldsafes.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

Tell us how WinterfieldSafes.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"I would award zero stars if possible. The level of customer service is diabolical."
"Good website, easy to find info and swift to check out."
"Easy to order online. Delivered promptly."
"Good safe, delivered on time in good condition."
"I recently ordered a safe and they were extremely helpful regarding my many questions and a special request I had re the delivery. Very easy website to navigate and find the info. Happy to recommend"
Hi Damian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent purchase from us. It’s great to know that you were happy with the service you received
"DO WHAT IS EXPECTED"
"Delivered in double quick time. No issue from start to finish."
Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback
"When another company let us down. Winter field safe made sure we had our delivery on time. They were very helpful in the phone before I placed my order. Thank you again"
We are pleased to know that you are happy with the service we have provided and I thank you for taking the time to offer your positive review.
"Delivery was excellent and the quality of the product is good as well. Its a shame it was damaged in transit"
Hi Stuart,

Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer service team at help@sixty.co.uk
"My next day delivery seemed to disappear but after phoning up they were helpful and an alternative delivery day way sorted."
Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, hopefully the rest of your experience with us goes smoothly.
"Excellent product offering, and on phone customer service. Would have liked better delivery options and optional assistance to locate the safe in the house-would have been willing to pay extra."
Hello David,

Thank you for your review and comments. Both negative and positive comments are greatly appreciated and will be dealt with accordingly.
"just pertect"
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your positive comments.
"The website was easy to navigate and the delivery was very prompt. Could not have been better."
Hi Ian,

Thank you for your great review.
"Arrived in good time,good quality product,best price on the internet would recommend this retailer"
Hi Justin,

Thank you for leaving your positive feedback.
"Ref Order #WF00008965. Your website clearly states 7-10 days delivery on the Buffalo River Black Diamond 10 gun cabinet. Therefore, as I am not at work next week, I ordered the cabinet this week on the 22nd for delivery next week when I am at home. The e-mail you sent to me on the 22nd also stated that you would e-mail me when the order was being shipped - I have received no such e-mail. Imagine how annoyed I felt when your delivery driver phoned me AT WORK today to say he was waiting outside my home, which is 6 miles away! I couldn't leave work to meet him and he couldn't have waited for me anyway. This lack of communication has caused a great deal of inconvenience for us both and the driver has had to re-schedule delivery for next Monday when I am off work and at home. Not very impressed so far - I only hope I now recieve it on Monday! Regards G. Webb."
"easy to order on line and very quick delivery"
Hi Peter,

I am so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and product you received.
"Next day delivery is clearly a myth! Ordered pre 10am Thursday, expected delivery Friday, even on Wintergield’s order status checker. Still haven’t received the safe but hopeful it will be here Monday, fingers crossed. Online ordering good, best price but service doesn’t match rival sites."
Hi Tony,

"Excellent service,great product and appreciated the fixing kit"
Hi Brian,

Thank you for leaving your positive feedback.
"Excellent service. Ordered my shotgun cabinet for a very reasonable price and arrived days later. Very quick turnaround."
Hi Taylor,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
"Delivered the day after ordering, well packed & as described. Yet to fit but came with 6 bolts and plugs which is handy."
WinterfieldSafes.co.uk is rated 4.29 based on 478 reviews