WinterfieldSafes.co.uk Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend WinterfieldSafes.co.uk

info@winterfieldsafes.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

How would you rate WinterfieldSafes.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I found the rifle cabinet be searching online. I phoned customer support who were friendly and quickly answered my questions. The cabinet arrived the next day even though I was expecting a few days wait. The cabinet is well made with two double pin locks and a useful foam rifle divider."
Peter Veevers
Verified Buyer
"Good value efficient service"
"quick and easy to order online"
Robert Keeley
Verified Buyer
"Your customers services person Sarah Baldwin of Sixty Stores Ltd. was an absolute delight to deal and speak with"
Thank you Mr Keeley.
Sarah
"Item was well priced, in good condition on receipt and the delivery was punctual. Thanks!"
Alix Meigh
Verified Buyer
"Excellent prices, convenient finance was available"
Alan Rogers
Verified Buyer
"I was pleased with the product and price. I initially phoned customer service who were very helpful and emailed me the information i required so as to make the correct choice of safe. Having read the delivery instruction the site said free delivery and that if the safe was over 60kg it could be taken inside and placed in a room of choice foc, it also stated that the courier would possibly contact us to inform us of the delivery. No contact was made and when the driver arrived he refused to take the safe in the house stating that he wasn't insured to do so and that he was on his own, so he left it in our garage, leaving me an o.a.p. to move the safe on my own. I have since checked your delivery page and to me it clearly states that the safe should have been taken into the house. When i rang to complain about this i was told there was a charge of £132 for this service buy an unsympathetic lady. If i didn't read your page correctly, i apologise and i am wrong in what i believed may be your delivery page should be made more clear. Unfortunately the delivery ruined the pleasant experience of dealing with your staff and company"
"Speed of delivery and service"
Bronwen Tully
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy purchase. Checked price and availability very promptly, returning my call within 5 minutes. Received delivery notification and delivered on time."
David Weight
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order and very fast delivery except there was no communication about delivery and courier arrived unexpected and I wasn't home luckily my mother was able to attend and luckily the courier was very helpful as a 74 year old woman isnt very good at moving a safe"
Joseph Ellis
Verified Buyer
"They phoned me at the weekend to tell me that the item I ordered was out of stock and offered me a better item for the same price."
Michael Marsh
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and good price"
Lino Mario Maramao
"First class Service"
"Quality Products at great prices"
Tarnia Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Nice product, easy ordering process, quick delivery, friendly and helpful delivery person, good quality product"
Chris Carmyllie
Verified Buyer
"Nice and easy to navigate the site and place an order"
Gerard Iveson
Verified Buyer
"ordering easy, delivery exceptionally quick, only reason I gave good was I did not get an email with delivery date pleased someone was at home"
"Good quality and prompt delivery"
Matthew Mansfield
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with safe. But had to wait a while to get it."
Xavier Lambin
Verified Buyer
"Safe arrived with 36 h of order. Super efficient service"
WinterfieldSafes.co.uk is rated 4.29 based on 435 reviews