WinterfieldSafes.co.uk Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend WinterfieldSafes.co.uk

info@winterfieldsafes.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

How would you rate WinterfieldSafes.co.uk ?

Christopher Male
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and delivery. Delivered within 2 days of purchasing"
Martin Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Easy order and good price"
Philip Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service.very pleased with the product."
"Good customer service and prompt delivery of goods."
"Good value and top quality product."
"Winterfield did offer a further 5% discount on the offer price but as I was unable to claim in time i.e. within the next 24 hr., the customer service person did not entertain the possibility of any further offer."
Frank Kirtley
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service. No hidden extras! Thank you."
Maureen West
Verified Buyer
"easy to find what i was looking for"
Richard Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"First class service from start to finish, quick delivery"
"very prompt delivery at a competitive price"
"Best price and excellent delivery but I did e-mail a question about a product for which I received mo reply"
PHILIP TAYLOR
Verified Buyer
"Still waiting for purchase to be delivered."
"Good product, helpful when I called with enquiry, easy to order on line with quick delivery."
"I found the rifle cabinet be searching online. I phoned customer support who were friendly and quickly answered my questions. The cabinet arrived the next day even though I was expecting a few days wait. The cabinet is well made with two double pin locks and a useful foam rifle divider."
Peter Veevers
Verified Buyer
"Good value efficient service"
"quick and easy to order online"
Robert Keeley
Verified Buyer
"Your customers services person Sarah Baldwin of Sixty Stores Ltd. was an absolute delight to deal and speak with"
Thank you Mr Keeley.
Sarah
"Item was well priced, in good condition on receipt and the delivery was punctual. Thanks!"
Alix Meigh
Verified Buyer
"Excellent prices, convenient finance was available"
Alan Rogers
Verified Buyer
"I was pleased with the product and price. I initially phoned customer service who were very helpful and emailed me the information i required so as to make the correct choice of safe. Having read the delivery instruction the site said free delivery and that if the safe was over 60kg it could be taken inside and placed in a room of choice foc, it also stated that the courier would possibly contact us to inform us of the delivery. No contact was made and when the driver arrived he refused to take the safe in the house stating that he wasn't insured to do so and that he was on his own, so he left it in our garage, leaving me an o.a.p. to move the safe on my own. I have since checked your delivery page and to me it clearly states that the safe should have been taken into the house. When i rang to complain about this i was told there was a charge of £132 for this service buy an unsympathetic lady. If i didn't read your page correctly, i apologise and i am wrong in what i believed may be your delivery page should be made more clear. Unfortunately the delivery ruined the pleasant experience of dealing with your staff and company"
WinterfieldSafes.co.uk is rated 4.29 based on 448 reviews