Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services

About Wildlife & Countryside Services: The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

How would you rate Wildlife & Countryside Services ?

Graham Halstead
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and helpful"
Hi Graham, we always try to be helpful and give the level of service we'd want ourselves. Warm Regards, Martin.
Trina Barrett
Verified Buyer
"Good service, cam equickly"
Hi Trina,
Thanks for the review.
Please let me know if I can help you further.
Valerie Gall
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous range of products. Excellent service & next day delivery"
Hi Val, thanks for the review. Hope you and the ospreys are doing well. One of these days I'll get you to come to Poland. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Inexpensive speciality wildlife book delivered quickly - what's not to like? Great products, great service!"
Hi Sylfest, glad you enjoyed the book. Thanks for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
Paul Arkle
Verified Buyer
"Received Anabat Express the day after ordered it on line - a very prompt and efficient service, thank you."
Hi Paul, always happy to help. Thank you for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Cheryl was a dream to deal with - so helpful and efficient. As for my Echo Meter Touch - I strongly recommend it if you like me are wanting to detect bats but prefer something with some visual as well as sound. Excellent gadget and service - Thank you"
Hi Adrian, thank you for writing such a nice review. Cheryl is so overcome that she's asked me to write this reply. We always strive to give the level of service we'd want for ourselves and she's very good at it. I'm pleased you like the Echo Meter Touch as much as I like mine. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
David Kent
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, quick, professional service."
Hi David, we try! Thank you for writing a review for us. Warm Regards, Martin and Cheryl
Kate Naylor
Verified Buyer
"It's always a huge pleasure dealing with Martin and Cheryl, they're obviously experts in the field and make great efforts to deliver the very best customer service. I'd recommend them to anyone."
Hi Kate, thank you very much for your lovely review. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl
"Needed a bat detector for NBMP course in four days. Spoke to Martin on Monday, arrived Wednesday ready for Friday. Tried it out last night, fantastic. Great advice, super service. Thanks."
Hi Roger, always happy to help. Thanks very much for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Reliable and helpful"
Hi Anne, thank you for writing a review and for your comments. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Martin was responsive and helpful, terrific character as well."
Hi Ken, thanks for your review. I do my best! Warm Regards, Martin.
"I had decided to buy a trail camera, but was put off at first by the amount of cameras available and the horror stories of them not working, faulty goods, no guarantees etc... Then I spotted the wildlife and countryside services web page, it gave me all the specs of numerous trail cams and also the fantastic warranty and back up service if anything went wrong or needed help to set the camera up. Ordered the the little acorn camera, was sent an email to verify my order. Three days later camera delivered all set up, full set of batteries and ready to go. Thank you."
Hi Graham, I'm pleased we were able to supply what you needed and I'm always here if you need backup and support with your camera. Thank you for your review. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Very good and efficent service but they send e-mail everyday and that is too much...."
Hi Alpaslan, I'm sorry you don't enjoy our emails about what goes on here at the Cottage, but thank you for writing your review. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Excellent service very nice friendly people nice to have met then and been on a few Polish trips with them well worth going ."
Hi Ray, thanks for your feedback. Hope you'll join us in Poland again soon. Warm Regards, Martin.
"I purchased a Anabat walk about and it was sent out quicker than I thought I would receive it, giving more time to prepare for the forth coming bat survey season. All correspondents were quickly and efficiently dealt with. Thank you very much for your great customer service. Thanks Vesper Conservation & Ecology Limited"
Hi Rob, always happy to help. Thank you for writing the review for us. Warm Regards, Martin.
Eric Pysden
Verified Buyer
"Have owned the Acorn camera since January and have been working with it every day since then ..with unsatisfactory results. Martin has been nice to talk to and email but my camera is still not working well. It triggers inconsistantly and misses much..including me unloading my car. The shots are blurred especially at night using the 'flash'. I cannot rely on it to capture events and be clear enough for consistent identification. While wating for technical assistance, I have bought a budget camera for a quater of the price to compare. Setting them side by side the cheap one triggers more and gives a fuller picture of activity. Another setback with the Acorn today was water that entered in a rain shower. There was moisture under the flash head 'glass', lens cover and even behind the protective plastic covering the viewing screen. I was surprised ...as it looks well designed and waterproof. I wanted the extra I spent to be rewarded. Not for me!"
Hi Eric,
The Acorn cameras work very well and I use them myself in the UK and in Poland.
If your camera is not working correctly, please return it and I will replace it with a camera that has been thoroughly tested to make sure it works properly.
All cameras have a basic test before they are dispatched, to make sure they trigger and record stills and videos correctly, but it's possible yours was dropped during shipping which could lead to problems.
I will, of course, refund your return postage costs.
Martin.
Hi Eric, having tested your camera I think I know what the problem was. The interval setting was still set to its default value of 1 minute, so the camera wouldn't trigger again until one minute had elapsed after the previous trigger. I set the interval to zero seconds and the camera happily took photos and videos of the dog and the ducks, as well as of us as we did our stuff. The camera is working fine and as far as I can see there is nothing wrong with it so I'll return it to you soon. Warm Regards, Martin.
Peter Scrimshaw
Verified Buyer
"Friendly advice, fast delivery, kept me informed about progress - good old-fashioned service, excellent all round, many thanks!"
Hi Peter, I always try to make sure our service is of a high standard, as I'd want myself. Thank you for your positive review. Warm Regards, Martin.
Peter Allgeyer
Verified Buyer
"The device works without major problems, but hangs occasionally and must be shut down by force. Here works the headphone port not (only strong whistling) even with volume control closed. An extensive test is still pending since the time fly no bats. P.Allgeyer"
Hi Peter, please let me know if you require technical support or wish to return the bat detector for testing. Warm Regards, Martin.
Hi Peter, have you tried different headphones to see if you get the same result? Warm Regards, Martin.
Hi Peter,
I trust you have received your repaired unit and it is now working properly?
Evelyn McJarrow
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service - bat detector was exactly as described"
Hi Evelyn, I'm glad you're pleased with your bat detector. Thank you for writing a review for us. Warm Regards, Martin.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.85 based on 79 reviews