Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services

About Wildlife & Countryside Services: The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

How would you rate Wildlife & Countryside Services?

"very prompt delivery, good service"
Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for the review.
We try our best to provide a great service.
Martin.
"I am very pleased with the service provided by Wildlife and Countryside Services. The staff are friendly and helpful and their prices are very competitive."
Hi Mark,
Thank you for your review. We're always here to help our clients.
Martin.
"Good service and enjoyable Polish trip. Good to use different equipment on the Polish trip."
Hi Joyce,
Thanks for the review. Last August's Polish trip was fun but the upcoming trip in June/July should be even better!
Martin & Cheryl
"Martin and Cheryl have always provided excellent customer care. Whether it's explaining the finer points of zero-crossing and full spectrum sampling, or it's chasing up a vital piece of equipment, they have never let us down."
Hi Martin,
Thank you for your lovely review. I hope that we can continue to serve you for many years to come.
Yours aye,
Martin & Cheryl ;)
"My late uncle, who worked in retail, once told me that it was only when something wasn't right that he could show the customer what really good service was and that what you did then was when it counted. Wildlife and Countryside Services have done exactly that for me, their 60 day return policy should give everyone complete confidence when ordering. Thank you I really appreciate what you have done for me and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
Hi Jane,
Your uncle was quite right. It's easy for businesses to appear good but when things go wrong you find out how good they really are.
We offer the level of service I'd want myself and because we're not a big company you'll always deal with me or Cheryl, not just somebody to whom it's 'just a job'.
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Martin & Cheryl
"Excellent service all round."
Hi Maureen, many thanks for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Quick delivery and helpful"
Hi Graham, we always try to be helpful and give the level of service we'd want ourselves. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Good service, cam equickly"
Hi Trina,
Thanks for the review.
Please let me know if I can help you further.
Martin.
"Fabulous range of products. Excellent service & next day delivery"
Hi Val, thanks for the review. Hope you and the ospreys are doing well. One of these days I'll get you to come to Poland. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Inexpensive speciality wildlife book delivered quickly - what's not to like? Great products, great service!"
Hi Sylfest, glad you enjoyed the book. Thanks for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Received Anabat Express the day after ordered it on line - a very prompt and efficient service, thank you."
Hi Paul, always happy to help. Thank you for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Cheryl was a dream to deal with - so helpful and efficient. As for my Echo Meter Touch - I strongly recommend it if you like me are wanting to detect bats but prefer something with some visual as well as sound. Excellent gadget and service - Thank you"
Hi Adrian, thank you for writing such a nice review. Cheryl is so overcome that she's asked me to write this reply. We always strive to give the level of service we'd want for ourselves and she's very good at it. I'm pleased you like the Echo Meter Touch as much as I like mine. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
"Friendly, quick, professional service."
Hi David, we try! Thank you for writing a review for us. Warm Regards, Martin and Cheryl
"It's always a huge pleasure dealing with Martin and Cheryl, they're obviously experts in the field and make great efforts to deliver the very best customer service. I'd recommend them to anyone."
Hi Kate, thank you very much for your lovely review. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl
"Needed a bat detector for NBMP course in four days. Spoke to Martin on Monday, arrived Wednesday ready for Friday. Tried it out last night, fantastic. Great advice, super service. Thanks."
Hi Roger, always happy to help. Thanks very much for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Reliable and helpful"
Hi Anne, thank you for writing a review and for your comments. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Martin was responsive and helpful, terrific character as well."
Hi Ken, thanks for your review. I do my best! Warm Regards, Martin.
"I had decided to buy a trail camera, but was put off at first by the amount of cameras available and the horror stories of them not working, faulty goods, no guarantees etc... Then I spotted the wildlife and countryside services web page, it gave me all the specs of numerous trail cams and also the fantastic warranty and back up service if anything went wrong or needed help to set the camera up. Ordered the the little acorn camera, was sent an email to verify my order. Three days later camera delivered all set up, full set of batteries and ready to go. Thank you."
Hi Graham, I'm pleased we were able to supply what you needed and I'm always here if you need backup and support with your camera. Thank you for your review. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Very good and efficent service but they send e-mail everyday and that is too much...."
Hi Alpaslan, I'm sorry you don't enjoy our emails about what goes on here at the Cottage, but thank you for writing your review. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Excellent service very nice friendly people nice to have met then and been on a few Polish trips with them well worth going ."
Hi Ray, thanks for your feedback. Hope you'll join us in Poland again soon. Warm Regards, Martin.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.86 based on 85 reviews