Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services
Read Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

About Wildlife & Countryside Services:

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 20th May 2016
Martin Hall
Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 21st April 2016
Ray
I bought books requested by family member for Christmas, they arrived within days. I was really impressed with service, a lovely personal touch too. Thank You and I wish you well for the future. Jan
Hi Jan, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We aim to please! Warm Regards, Martin (& Cheryl).
I've had a few wildlife cameras recently, all unreliable, so I contacts Wildlife&Countryside to ask for advise. I received a speedy and comprehensive reply with questions and advice. On the basis of this advice, and the reassurance of W&C's 2-year warranty, I bought from them a Browning camera. It was despatched quickly and so far has been excellent, with high-quality images and good motion sensitivity. I'm so pleased with the product and service that I am about to buy another!
Hi Neil, Thanks for taking the time to write us a detailed review. I'm sure you'll get a lot of fun out of your Browning cameras, as I do with mine. Warm Regards, Martin.
Wanted a "Bat detector" as a present for my wife. The wildlife and Countryside website was very informative so I placed my order which was with me the next day. Excellent service and at a good price. Will certainly be using this site again. Thank you.
Hi Mike, Thanks for your review. We aim to please! Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
I wanted to buy a Trailcam to install in and around the garden, to record wildlife that visited the garden. I came across Martin and Cheryl’s website purely by chance. From the beginning I liked the feel of the site and the huge amount of information available to help me make a decision as to which camera to buy. There is a lot of advice and Tips and tricks. Highly recommend Wildlife and Country Services.
Hi Colin, Thanks for the review. We aim to please! Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Very easy to order the right bat detector. Loads of info and help available and a good price. Delivered quickly and well packaged. All ready for spring now!!
Hi Julia, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your new bat detector as soon as the weather warms up a bit. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Great pre and after sales service from Martin and Cheryl. Quick delivery and a great camera. Captured some fantastic videos and seeing wildlife in the garden that we didn't know existed... such as the 3 legged hedgehog in the video!!
Hi Viv, Always happy to help and thanks for writing us a review. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Thanks to Martins knowledge I got the correct trail camera for my needs i initially order on web he replied quickly to say it was out of stock. I phoned him with in minutes I had a different on winging its way to me. Both was too much trouble for him a great experience. 😊
Hi Derrick, Thank you for writing a review for us. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your camera. Warm Regards, Martin.
Bought a Lil Acorn trail camera and had a few queries which Martin helpfully answered - in fact, we had an interesting chat. No reply when I first rang him but although I left no message he rang me back - impressed! Pleased with the camera so far.
Hi Tony, Thanks for the review. I'm always happy to help and am sure you'll have a lot of fun with your camera. Warm Regards, Martin.
I telephoned martin explaining i wanted to buy my partner a wildlife trail cam as a christmas present, as she uses an ipad and not a lap top i wasn't sure about how she would view the images, he told me exactly what i needed such as a card reader , and when asked about the type of camera he would recommend he explained in easy to understand terms what was compatible with the ipad, after i ordered the Browning Patriot camera and boneview card reader the camera arrived two days later, we are just getting used to the camera but have already had lovely pictures of foxes and other wildlife, Martin was very pleasant and patient to talk to, and i would certainly recommend his company and will be back in touch if we need to purcase anything else
Hi Charlie, Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review. I'm sure you'll both have lots of fun with the trail camera. Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Warm Regards, Martin.
I like the extra warranty. Purchased items as presents so not tried them out yet but everything arrived quickly and was packaged very well . I found the service very efficient and would have no hesitation from purchasing again from you, Thanks again, Geraldine.
Hi Geraldine, Thanks for writing a review for us. I'm sure the Echo Meter Touch bat detector will have been well received. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
I bought an Echo Meter bad detector to connect to my iPhone, along with what I thought was an adapter, to enable me to use the detector with an android phone. Within 24 hours, I received an email from Cheryl, advising me that the accessory I purchased wouldn’t work with my detector, and asking whether I wanted a refund. This proved to me the reason why you should always make purchases through small, independent businesses. Had I made this purchase through Amazon (for example), I would have been sold an accessory I didn’t need. The communication from Martin & Cheryl is second to none, and I have now signed up to their regular newsletters. Thank you!
Hi Helen, I'm glad Cheryl managed to sort you out and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your Echo Meter Touch bat detector. I hope you enjoy my inane ramblings, when I get around to writing them. Warm Regards, Martin.
Goods arrived promptly and as ordered. Supplier was responsive to my questions.
Hi Caroline, Thanks for your review and I'm sure you'll enjoy your trail camera. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Excellent service and am sure after sales will be helpful but as the bats are not coming out in this cold December have only been able to set it up on the app . I'm sure we will be asking questions in a few months . It's going to be easy and convenient to take to check bats abroad . Look forward to dealing with you again soon .
Hi Linda & Steve, It'll soon be warmer again and you never know when bats might be out and about during the winter. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your Echo Meter Touch bat detector and perhaps you'll decide to come with me to Poland, where there's an amazing diversity of wildlife, sadly lost from the UK. Warm Regards, Martin.
Very personal service and Martin was open to talking on the phone for as long as it took to explain which camera to get. Dispatched rapidly. Thank you.
Hi Ed, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We wish you a very happy end to this strange year and hope that 2021 is MUCH better! Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Bats about bats I wanted to introduce my family to evening delights. Martin supplied 2 x Touch2 with very quick delivery. I love his comments on the compliment slip and intend to follow on fb. Not yet though as my children will guess their Christmas presents. Thank you Martin, I would love to give you a hug!
Hi Cheryl, We try our best! I look forward to getting your hug. Warm Regards, Martin.
Morning; Actually I use the bat recorder to show my students the qualities of ultrasounds. It involves weird noises and bats mouvements. This apparatus do very well my proposal. Antonio Serrano
Hi Serrano, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Please let us know why you only gave us 4 stars, so we can improve our services. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Hi, For a few years I had been using a Little Acorn wildlife camera and was reasonably happy. When it died I replaced it with another top of the range Little Acorn. However I became concerned that I was missing action due to slow trigger speed. I researched the market and decided on the Browning Patriot. The difference is like moving up from a village football team to the Premier League. The response time for video is excellent, no more missed action. The quality of the video is outstanding, even at night. The fiddly catches on the Little Acorn are now one easy to use catch giving access to front facing screen, backlit setting controls and decent sized on/off switch. So much easier to use. In all I am 99% happy with the Browning camera. My only negative is the limit of 30seconds on night time video. I would like to be able to set it longer.. --- Len
Hi Len, Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your Browning Patriot camera, as I do with mine. I recommend using just a 10s video length as this saves the batteries and the re-trigger time is so good you can 'stitch' the videos together if you want to. Warm Regards, Martin.
After searching for a bat detector on various web sites and becoming totally confused as what to buy I came across Wildlife & Countryside Services. A very professional company whose advice was at hand to guide me through this jungle of gadgets and could not recommend them enough for the time spend steering me in the right direction.
Hi Roger, We're always happy to advise our clients on the best products for their needs and hope you'll be more than happy with your Elekon Batscanner and Bat Detective book & CD. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl. 🤠
I always get a quick reply if I have questions about products. Delivery is fast, even when ordering items not in stock. The guarantees and 60 day 100% satisfaction guarantee are quite unique.
Hi John, We always aim to give top quality service and support, as we'd want for ourselves. I'm sure you'll have many years' service from your new lens, as I look forward to with mine (I have the XP28 & F50 lens). Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Have just added a trail camera to a recently purchased bat detector, both from Wildlife & Countryside Services. Have already used the bat detector, with trepidation as the phone I used had to be uncased from its usual protection (dock extender already on order to correct that!) and that was without going too deep into the handy "how to..." guides. Price and delivery spot on. Just need the wildlife to realise the trail cam is out...
Hi Andrew, Thanks for your review. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your new Browning trail camera, as I do with mine. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.92 based on 224 reviews