Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services
Read Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

About Wildlife & Countryside Services:

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Martin Hall
Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 21st April 2016
Ray
More Photos & Videos
Really helpful information to make sure you get the right trail cam for your needs and great support should you need it. Pricing is good and to be honest I would buy from this site even if it wasn’t the cheapest because of the customer service and support. My trail cam arrived really quickly and is excellent.
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for the great review.
I'm seriously considering putting the prices up so we can further improve our customer service; something that's sadly lacking with most suppliers.
Martin.
Brilliant dealing with you, thank you for all your help. I would recommend you to anyone who was after a trail cam, you sort out problems without question. Jacky and STeve
Thanks, Jacky & Steve.
I'm sure you'll be happy with your replacement camera.
Martin.
Very helpful and prompt service, efficiently managing to source an item quickly which another supplier had struggled with for some time.
Hi Will,
Thanks for your review.
Sadly, it's not difficult to be better than most suppliers as the quality of customer service has fallen terribly over the past few decades.
Martin & Cheryl.
We purchased a bat detector from Martin about 10days ago. Have been out with my son using it with great results. Great service from Martin and his e-mail newsletter is very entertaining too boot!
Hi Billy,
Thanks for the review.
I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2.
Martin.
I needed advice regarding bat detectors. A prompt email reply gave me good advice plus confidence in using their service - so I went ahead with a purchase. Will not hesitate to use again. Many thanks from a grateful customer!
Hi Mike,
Thanks for writing such a nice review.
I'm sure you'll get many years of enjoyment from your Batbox IIID bat detector.
Martin & Cheryl.
Great service. Clear advice before buying, customer service fantastic throughout and genuine care taken.
Would happily recommend.
Thanks.
Hi Stuart,
Always happy to help and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your new bat detector.
Martin.
Prompt response and delivery, item as stated and good value
Hi Michael,
Thanks for the review.
I'm sure the charger you bought will give you good service.
Martin & Cheryl.
Superb service, excellent product and unbelievably helpful after sales service
I could not praise more highly, and recommend anyone considering purchasing a trail camera to get in touch with Martin right away.
Hi Keith,
Many thanks for the glowing review.
I always try to give the level of service I'd want myself!
I'm sure you'll have as much fun with your Browning camera as I have with mine.
Warm regards,
Martin. 🤠
Excellent service. Been enjoying myself recording bats from my bedroom window and also down a canal. 😊
Hi Steven,
I'm glad you're enjoying recording bats with your Echo Meter Touch 2 bat detector.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Martin & Cheryl. 🤠
Wanting a bat detector, Martin explained the pro's and cons of each type. After thinking about which one to have, Echo Meter Touch 2, ordered lunchtime, and was amazed for it to arrive next morning.
I will have no hesitation in recommending Martin and his company to anyone.
Hi Bill,
Always happy to help.
Martin & Cheryl. 🤠
Quick delivery. Good quality goods. Always answers emails. Good service, what more can I say.
Hi Dave,
How about: thoroughly nice bloke? 🤠
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Stay safe and well.
Martin.
Having bought a few cheap 3g cameras, the time came to buy something better that would last. Martin has made this process easy and his guides and personal experience make the decision process simpler. Thank you
Hi Mark,
Always happy to help.
Thanks for writing us a review.
Martin & Cheryl
I ordered a bat detector, Martin called me the next day to say it may take a week or two and is it ok to wait or did I want to leave it. I said I was more than happy to wait, then it turned up 2 days later. Communication is key and I will certainly be buying from them again. 👍
Hi Tracey,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.
Sometimes we can break the laws of physics and get things before they're available, and you struck lucky this time!
Stay safe!
Martin & Cheryl.
Super helpful and knowledgable from the go, Martin listened to my requirements for a replacement trail cam & steered me to exactly what I needed.
Hi Peter,
Always happy to help!
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for me and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your Browning Spec Ops, as I do with mine.
Martin.
I'm a repeat customer with Martin and his team, and I've just bought a Browning Trail Cam. The equipment reviews are spot on and are based on his extensive knowledge and practical experience with the kit. The order arrived within a couple of days, notwithstanding the CV19 situation. The regular email/blogs/updates are excellent and if you're looking to buy this type of equipment I would highly recommend this supplier.
Hi Gavin,
Thanks for writing us a great review and I'm sure you'll be very happy with your Browning Spec Ops trail camera. I've just set one of mine to film the otter that comes along our stream, while the other one is patiently waiting to film a barn owl if it lands on a fence post.
Glad you like the emails, too!
Warm Regards & stay safe,
Martin & Cheryl.
Martin dealt personally with all aspects of my purchase of wild flower meadow turf even arranging to adjust the size of my original order and enabling a prompt refund of the difference. Successful delivery of healthy turf to the correct quantity but as yet too early to comment on the end quality of mixture. Very good to deal with and would use again.
Hi Jonathon,
I'm sure your turf will turn into a glorious wildflower meadow in no time, as ours did here at the Cottage.
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
Martin & Cheryl.
very quick delivery and happy with the price even more so the product. the promised after sales service is also brilliant. no sending back to america. martin does it all. over all extremely happy with everything.
Hi Barry,
We're sure you'll be very happy with your Browning trail camera and many thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Stay safe in these uncertain times.
Martin & Cheryl.
I recently sent for a CD and field guide to help me identify which bats I have in my garden. It has been really useful in conjunction with the bat detector I already had, and I have passed your contact details on to a friend who also wants to try bat detecting!
Hi Alison,
We're pleased you like the CD and guide and I'm sure it'll help you to identify the bats in your garden.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review and thanks for the referral - we rely on word of mouth to build our business so we can help more people like yourself.
Martin & Cheryl.
Ace technical advice in helping me choose the right Trail Cam for me. Very approachable and easy to talk to. Competitive price. Purchased item on Thursday and it arrived on Saturday - brilliant. No need for returns etc
Hi Diana,
Thanks for your review.
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your camera and I hope you'll join my forum and share anything interesting.
Martin & Cheryl.
Service was second to none. Detector works better than my previous one. The echo bat detector ,like most add ons does not allow for the phone/ iPad to have a case on which really is a stupid design failure
Hi Malcolm,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
We can supply a lightning stub extender for using the Echo Meter Touch 2 on a phone/iPad with a case.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.90 based on 134 reviews