Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services
Read Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

About Wildlife & Countryside Services:

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

Tell us how Wildlife & Countryside Services made you happy
Excellent service. Above and beyond with advice and product information. Certainly recommend..
Hi Tim,
Always happy to help.
Martin & Cheryl.
Excellent, speedy service, delighted with the bat detector! Thanks.
Hi Hilary,
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2 bat detector.
Martin & Cheryl
Very happy with purchase
Hi Bernard,
Hi Bernard,
I'm sure you'll have years of fun with your bat detector.
Martin & Cheryl.
Searching the internet for a bat detector as a total novice and came across Wildlife and Countryside Services, loads of detailed information about a wide range of devices. Ordered and delivered very promptly (despite my rural island location!). Have since spoken with both Martin and Cheryl, both extremely helpful and personable, offering sound advice on related aspects of wildlife, well beyond expectations. Thank you for your help and patience.
Hi Jo,
It's been a pleasure assisting you and I'm sure you'll be very happy with your Echo Meter Touch 2.
Martin & Cheryl.
hi brought browning spec ops advantage cam to find out what,s going on at my pond so impressed with the vids and photos ive ordered another one to put at the bottom pond
Hi Peter,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
The Browning Spec Ops is currently my favourite camera and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it.
Martin & Cheryl.
With an impending expedition to study and record bat species in Malaysia, I needed a reliable handheld heterodyne detector to provide main frequency confirmation for figures recorded on my main recorder device. Having ordered a suitable device via Wildlife & Countryside Services, chosen because of their clear experience and expertise, it became evident that the device wasn’t functioning as it should have. Having exchanged several emails with Martin (who always replied promptly) he contacted the manufacturer about the the issue on my behalf and organised a replacement device to be sent out to me. Organisations often state that their customer service is ‘the best’ but this sadly is often just so many baseless words. However, Martin was as good as his claim and I wouldn’t hesitate for a second in recommending Wildlife & Countryside Services. In fact I am already planning my next purchase with them. Thanks again Martin & Cheryl
Hi Steve,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed, and complimentary, review for us.
I'm glad we were able to sort out your problem and look forward to hearing tales of your adventures in Malaysia.
Perhaps you'd like to join us in Poland next summer and see biodiversity in a European context that's directly relatable to the paucity of wildlife in the UK.
Martin & Cheryl.
Excellent customer service, Martin lent me a Anabat Swift detector free of charge and sent it next day delivery, when a recent purchase of an Anabat Scout detector was unexpectedly delayed.
Hi Graeme,
Always happy to help!
Martin & Cheryl.
Browning Spec Ops. Lots of useful info on the website and via email, able to speak to Martin to help us make up our minds, camera arrived promptly, able to speak again to Martin to get guidance. Camera easy to operate and producing great quality videos, day and night (our best so far has been a hedgehog, but also have clips of mice, rabbits, squirrels, and a wide variety of birds). Looking forward to using it further afield in the coming months. Should be lots of fun.
Hi Giles & Sally,
We're glad you're having fun with the Spec Ops; it's a great camera!
Why don't you bring it to Poland on one of our trips and film beavers and maybe even wolves?
Thanks for taking the time to write us such a lovely review.
Martin & Cheryl.
Echo Meter Touch 2 Pro. Excellent service, easy to set up, and 3 species recorded in first 2 nights using in garden - Noctule, Common & Soprano Pippistrelles.
Hi Alan,
We're glad you like it. It's a great bit of kit!
Echo meter touch 2. Easy to order. Fast Delivery. Works well. One happy bunny x
Hi David,
I'm pleased you're a happy bunny!
Martin x
Bought an Echometer Touch 2 from WCS after seeing it used a few times on TV. The unit arrived quickly and I was impressed with the personal service and after sales follow up from Martin. The unit works well with an iPhone 8, but note that it will need a lightning extender if used in a case. I also bought an extender from Martin which works well. No hesitation in recommending this bit of kit to bat enthusiasts. I’d definitely buy equipment from Martin again.
Hi John,
Always happy to help and thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Happy batting!
Martin & Cheryl.
As confirmed Bat nerds, my wife and I were happy with our Wildlife Acoustics Acho Meter Touch 2 Pro. It's been the means by which our favourite haunt has given up eight different species to date, when it was previously believed only Common Pips were present. Wanting to 'up our game' we scouted around for a passive bat logger and settled on the Elekon Batlogger A, as single night deployments are all we're looking for. That threw up the question where to source it from. My previous outlet was £10 cheaper than W & CS but to have bought our Elekon there would have been false economy. We like the personal touch, some humour in the mix and a transparent and genuine commitment to customer satisfaction and all three are demonstrated by W & CS in spades. We were told our Batlogger A would have to come direct from Elekon and that that would mean delivery in the early part of next week, which was absolutely fine by us. Amazingly, it was delivered today, days ahead of its expected arrival! With an extra year on the guarantee we're made up with our little Swiss bat spy and will be back to W & CS further down the year for a Browning trail camera. Shop with confidence at W & CS and special thanks to Cheryl, who took my voicemail from the night before and rang me first thing the next day to set things up. Brilliant all round.
Hi Steve,
Thanks very much for your detailed review.
It's very nice to be appreciated and Cheryl sends her thanks.
We look forward to assisting you again soon.
Martin & Cheryl.
Just back from a week in Poland with Martin. A fantastic holiday! Super wildlife sightings, great company, beautiful countryside, tasty food and a comfy bed. What more could you ask for? Thoroughly recommended!
Hi Mark,
Thanks for your review.
It was great having you here and I hope you'll come again soon to see more of the amazing wildlife to be found here.
Martin.
I have tried for 3 years to grow wild flowers from seeds without success. I have laid the wild flower turf "which turned up when promised" and some flowers have already started to show after only a week. A great product.
Hi Mike,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
The wildflower turf is amazing and we'll be doing another area here at the Cottage very soon, so by the summer I'll have waving grasses and bees and butterflies on the wildflowers just outside my orifice window!
Send us some photos as yours develops; we always enjoy seeing these new and vital habitats being created and watching how they evolve.
Martin & Cheryl.
I recently purchased an Anabat Swift Bat Detector from Wildlife & Countryside Services, prior to my purchase I received some useful advice from Martin in relation to the detector. I live in the far north of Scotland; however, the detector arrived the very next day!! The device is now deployed on site and proving to be an asset to my research.
Hi Graeme,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
I'm sure you'll find the Swift to be an invaluable asset and hope you'll have many years of carefree service from it. All bat detector microphones should be tested before every deployment, though, in case of a decline in sensitivity.
Martin.
Purchased a Browning trail camera after what Martin had written about its video potential. Very pleased with the results so far. Delivery was quick and customer service excellent.
Hi John,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
I hope you have many great photos and videos from your camera.
Martin.
I purchased a EMT2 Pro bat detector. Wildlife & Countryside Services provided a quick and easy purchase procedure. They sorted out an order mistake on my part very quickly and the product arrived through the post well packed and before the stated delivery date. Great Service. I've had to unsubscribe from the e-mail list though, as the flow seems continuous...
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
We always strive to overdeliver, but I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy my emails.
Martin.
The Spypoint Force 10 is an excellent camera. It does everything that Wildlife & Countryside Services says it does. Great value for money. Very easy to use. Super fast delivery. I had a different camera at one point which I found not as easy as the Spypoint to use. No problem for Martin. I ordered another Spypoint Force 10 as replacement, which came in 48 hours, and the refund for my returned camera was refunded within 24 hours. Both Cheryl & Martin provide excellent customer service and advice, and nothing is too much trouble for them. I will recommend them & their Company to everyone interested in Wildlife tracking & photography.
Hi Peter,
Thanks for the glowing review and thanks for being a great client.
We look forward to assisting you for a long time to come.
Martin & Cheryl.
After doing a bit of on-line research on wildlife cameras I decided to purchase from Wildlife & countryside services and so far have not been disappointed, the price seemed reasonable considering the lifetime support offered and delivery was extremely quick. I've tried the camera indoors and it worked fine but the weather has been so dreadful for days I haven't got around to trying it in the garden yet, looking forward to finding out what wildlife is in our garden at night, I think I may have a badger visiting which was the reason for the purchase.
We're pleased you're happy with your camera and are sure you'll have lots of fun finding out what's using your garden. Please feel free to share your images on our forum at http://wildlifeservices.co.uk/forum.html
Martin & Cheryl.
Very quick and efficient service. I order my camera a couple of days before Xmas and I didn't expect it to arrive before but it did, most pleased.
Hi Darren, we always try our best to offer a great service and hope the camera was well received. Best wishes for 2019. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.88 based on 107 reviews