Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services
Read Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

About Wildlife & Countryside Services:

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

Tell us how Wildlife & Countryside Services made you happy
I bought a Little Acorn 5610 series at a competitive price. I am pleased with its operation. However, the photos are a little bit grainy. Instructions that came with it are not that good, but there is plenty of help from Martin of the Wildlife and Country Services. After sales service is very good. Overall it is adequate for my purposes. RP
Hi Roy,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Please send me an example of the grainy photos.
This is probably normal, but worth checking.
Martin.
schwegler product arrived damaged but it was replaced so all was fine .
Hi Norman, unfortunately sometimes Schwegler products break in transit, but we always aim to replace them as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Warm Regards, Martin.
Arrived quickly, and all fine. Thank you.
Hi Laurey,

Thank you for your review. I hope you're very happy with your Batbox Baton.

Martin.
I ordered some oxalis acetosella plants for a university project. The staff were friendly and answered any questions I had about them. It was easy to pay and the plants reached me here in London very quickly. The plants were also high quality and very healthy, which was excellent for my project. Overall, I'm a happy customer.
Hi Oumie,

Thanks very much for the review.

I'm pleased you're happy with your plants.

Martin.
IT SEEMS TO BE DOING THE JOB WELL ENOUGH. NO SIGN OF ANIMALS MOST OF THE TIME.
Hi Chris,
Thank you for the review.
Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Don't forget you can use our Forum for sharing your thoughts or asking questions.
Martin.
Good service, sent out a bit late but absolutely no problem with sending it out. Ciel duel bat detector is in working condition, using it regularly now and soon to use recorder with it to record surveys and analyse with batsound when home.
Hi Jake,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Please let us know if we can help you with anything further.
Martin & Cheryl
Good service and enjoyable Polish trip. Good to use different equipment on the Polish trip.
Hi Joyce,
Thanks for the review. Last August's Polish trip was fun but the upcoming trip in June/July should be even better!
Martin & Cheryl
Good service, cam equickly
Hi Trina,
Thanks for the review.
Please let me know if I can help you further.
Martin.
Martin was responsive and helpful, terrific character as well.
Hi Ken, thanks for your review. I do my best! Warm Regards, Martin.
The device works without major problems, but hangs occasionally and must be shut down by force. Here works the headphone port not (only strong whistling) even with volume control closed. An extensive test is still pending since the time fly no bats. P.Allgeyer
Hi Peter, please let me know if you require technical support or wish to return the bat detector for testing. Warm Regards, Martin.
Hi Peter, have you tried different headphones to see if you get the same result? Warm Regards, Martin.
Hi Peter,
I trust you have received your repaired unit and it is now working properly?
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.88 based on 108 reviews