Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services
Read Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

About Wildlife & Countryside Services:

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

Tell us how Wildlife & Countryside Services made you happy
Have owned the Acorn camera since January and have been working with it every day since then ..with unsatisfactory results. Martin has been nice to talk to and email but my camera is still not working well. It triggers inconsistantly and misses much..including me unloading my car. The shots are blurred especially at night using the 'flash'. I cannot rely on it to capture events and be clear enough for consistent identification. While wating for technical assistance, I have bought a budget camera for a quater of the price to compare. Setting them side by side the cheap one triggers more and gives a fuller picture of activity. Another setback with the Acorn today was water that entered in a rain shower. There was moisture under the flash head 'glass', lens cover and even behind the protective plastic covering the viewing screen. I was surprised ...as it looks well designed and waterproof. I wanted the extra I spent to be rewarded. Not for me!
Hi Eric,
The Acorn cameras work very well and I use them myself in the UK and in Poland.
If your camera is not working correctly, please return it and I will replace it with a camera that has been thoroughly tested to make sure it works properly.
All cameras have a basic test before they are dispatched, to make sure they trigger and record stills and videos correctly, but it's possible yours was dropped during shipping which could lead to problems.
I will, of course, refund your return postage costs.
Warm Regards,
Martin.
Hi Eric, having tested your camera I think I know what the problem was. The interval setting was still set to its default value of 1 minute, so the camera wouldn't trigger again until one minute had elapsed after the previous trigger. I set the interval to zero seconds and the camera happily took photos and videos of the dog and the ducks, as well as of us as we did our stuff. The camera is working fine and as far as I can see there is nothing wrong with it so I'll return it to you soon. Warm Regards, Martin.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.88 based on 106 reviews