Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services

About Wildlife & Countryside Services: The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

How would you rate Wildlife & Countryside Services ?

Tim Buckland
"Martin and Cheryl offer a fantastic and friendly service. They moved quickly to ensure we received our bat detectors in time for some last minute surveys and their prices are highly competitive. We will certainly be returning for all our future equipment purchases. Thanks from all at Babec!"
Martin Hall
"Martin and Cheryl have always provided excellent customer care. Whether it's explaining the finer points of zero-crossing and full spectrum sampling, or it's chasing up a vital piece of equipment, they have never let us down."
"Excellent service very nice friendly people nice to have met then and been on a few Polish trips with them well worth going ."
"Friendly and efficient service . You do exactly what it says on the can !! Am very happy with the products and the back up service"
Hi Chris,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
We always try our best to offer the level of service we'd want ourselves.
Martin & Cheryl.
"EMT2 Pro was dispatched and I would have had it in my hand the day after I ordered if the postman had knocked a little louder. Very pleased with my purchase."
Hi Ian,
I'm very pleased that you're very pleased with your EMT2 PRO.
It's a great little unit and I use mine a lot, with very good results.
Maybe you need a big door knocker for the Postie?
Martin & Cheryl.
"I wish I had found this website before I bought my camera. Most helpful with regard to problems I am having trying to photograph my hedgehogs. Thank you"
Hi Ray,
Sorry I couldn't help you more!
Martin.
"The EMT2 arrived safe and sound. Excellent service, no hassle - if only all things in life could be as easy."
Hi Graham,
We try to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for our clients.
Martin & Cheryl.
"Martin answered my many emails with queries about the EMT2 really patiently and thoroughly. No hard sales, just friendly support and guidance. Delighted with the result as I now have my own bat detector which works perfectly with my LG G4."
Hi Nicky,
I'm always happy to make sure my clients have the right equipment for their needs and budget.
Hi Nicky,
Always happy to help!
Martin.
"Very informative and knowledgeable excellent web site"
Hi Vaughan,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

I hope that we can serve you again in the near future.

Martin & Cheryl.
"Excellent service and very easy to deal with"
Hi Jonathan,
Always happy to help.
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2.
Martin & Cheryl.
"I have just received the bat detector as a birthday present and can say I am absolutely thrilled with it . My husband stated he had a good chat with martin about it which helped a lot. The item came very quickly and was well packaged brilliant service. Thank You."
Hi Carol,
I'm pleased you like your Echo Meter Touch 2. I'm sure you and Trevor will have lots of fun with it.
Thanks for writing a review for us.
Martin.
"First class customer service and great advice from Martin. The bat detector I ordered was delivered via special delivery to ensure I had it in time for a bat detection workshop. Couldn't of asked for better service to be honest. Thank you so much Martin & team."
Hi Paula,
Thanks very much for the review.
I hope you enjoy your Echo Meter Touch 2 for many years to come.
Martin & Cheryl.
"Very good service. Plenty of good advice when I rang to inquire about the EM Touch 2 bat detector, and very prompt delivery of the goodies."
Hi Ted,
We always try our best!
Martin & Cheryl.
"You get good advice from Martin. He might cost a little more sometimes but someone answers the phone or calls straight back and that makes him good value - I've come to realise the value of support from someone who knows and uses the products. I've bought an EchoMeter Android bat detector and now a trail cam from him. He'll be first stop for other stuff I need."
Hi Maurice,
Thanks for writing this review and I look forward to assisting you again.
Martin.
"We have ordered three products from Martin and the Wildlife and Countryside services and all three products have been as described and works well. Very good and prompt service as well as helpful."
Hi Martina,
Thanks for your review.
We always try our best to be brilliant and sometimes we get pretty close! ;)
Martin & Cheryl.
"Sound advice always helpfull and extrememely quick to respond to any questions Can't fault the man or his company.Hard to find a one to one service in todays markets."
Hi Jeff,
Thanks for the great review.
Martin (& Cheryl).
"Prompt service and fast delivery. Thanks."
Always happy to help! M.
"Very helpful and informative advice on Website prior to making apurchase and very quick response to any communications. Amazing to deal with....may be slightly more expensive than amazon...but the after care and the level of support amazon couldnt beat it"
Thanks for the review, Richard. As you found out, we can give the one thing that Amazon can't: a truly personal service. Best Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
"I have tried the rest now I use the best"
Hi Harold, many thanks for the review! M.
"I am very pleased with the trail cam I ordered from Wildlife & Countryside Services. The item arrived well packaged and was dispatched quickly. I am looking forward to getting it in a secure spot down the garden when the rain has stopped. It will be very interesting to see what wildlife we have while we are sleeping."
Thanks for your review. I'n sure you'll have a lot of fun with your camera. Please share your images and videos on our Forum. M.
"In researching bat detectors Martin was really helpful giving realistic information without trying to push a sale. The subsequent order I placed came quickly and fully met my expectations. A great business based on knowledge and expertise. I'd have no reservations in using again."
Thanks for your review. We try our best! M.
"Hi Martin Just got my echo 2 its been snowing ever since so not been out yet. But thanks for the advice when I phoned you looking forward to spring,we have been told there is 5 types of bats here? So will let you know all the best steve"
Hi Steve,
You may well have more than five species of bats there and I'm sure that when you get the hang of identifying calls from sonograms, you'll be able to answer that question yourself.
Happy batting!
Martin.
"Everything you need to know about trail cameras on the website and downloadable e-book. Now the proud owner of an Acorn 5310A, which has already provided evidence of our feline thief in the night! Happy to pay the premium for the superb after-sales service this company provides."
Hi Martin,
I'm sure you'll have great fun with the camera, as I do with mine!
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.86 based on 85 reviews