Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services

About Wildlife & Countryside Services: The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

Tell us how Wildlife & Countryside Services made you happy

Tim Buckland
"Martin and Cheryl offer a fantastic and friendly service. They moved quickly to ensure we received our bat detectors in time for some last minute surveys and their prices are highly competitive. We will certainly be returning for all our future equipment purchases. Thanks from all at Babec!"
Martin Hall
"Martin and Cheryl have always provided excellent customer care. Whether it's explaining the finer points of zero-crossing and full spectrum sampling, or it's chasing up a vital piece of equipment, they have never let us down."
"Excellent service very nice friendly people nice to have met then and been on a few Polish trips with them well worth going ."
"Purchased a Browning trail camera after what Martin had written about its video potential. Very pleased with the results so far. Delivery was quick and customer service excellent."
Hi John,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
I hope you have many great photos and videos from your camera.
Martin.
"I purchased a EMT2 Pro bat detector. Wildlife & Countryside Services provided a quick and easy purchase procedure. They sorted out an order mistake on my part very quickly and the product arrived through the post well packed and before the stated delivery date. Great Service. I've had to unsubscribe from the e-mail list though, as the flow seems continuous..."
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
We always strive to overdeliver, but I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy my emails.
Martin.
"The Spypoint Force 10 is an excellent camera. It does everything that Wildlife & Countryside Services says it does. Great value for money. Very easy to use. Super fast delivery. I had a different camera at one point which I found not as easy as the Spypoint to use. No problem for Martin. I ordered another Spypoint Force 10 as replacement, which came in 48 hours, and the refund for my returned camera was refunded within 24 hours. Both Cheryl & Martin provide excellent customer service and advice, and nothing is too much trouble for them. I will recommend them & their Company to everyone interested in Wildlife tracking & photography."
Hi Peter,
Thanks for the glowing review and thanks for being a great client.
We look forward to assisting you for a long time to come.
Martin & Cheryl.
"After doing a bit of on-line research on wildlife cameras I decided to purchase from Wildlife & countryside services and so far have not been disappointed, the price seemed reasonable considering the lifetime support offered and delivery was extremely quick. I've tried the camera indoors and it worked fine but the weather has been so dreadful for days I haven't got around to trying it in the garden yet, looking forward to finding out what wildlife is in our garden at night, I think I may have a badger visiting which was the reason for the purchase."
We're pleased you're happy with your camera and are sure you'll have lots of fun finding out what's using your garden. Please feel free to share your images on our forum at http://wildlifeservices.co.uk/forum.html
Martin & Cheryl.
"Very quick and efficient service. I order my camera a couple of days before Xmas and I didn't expect it to arrive before but it did, most pleased."
Hi Darren, we always try our best to offer a great service and hope the camera was well received. Best wishes for 2019. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
"Goods despatched without delay, cat deterrent very easy to assemble and install. Now working satisfactory. Would recommend the product to people who have to clean up other peoples cats!!"
Hi Tony,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Glad to hear the Catwatch is working well. By all accounts, they do a good job.
Martin & Cheryl
"Friendly and efficient service . You do exactly what it says on the can !! Am very happy with the products and the back up service"
Hi Chris,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
We always try our best to offer the level of service we'd want ourselves.
Martin & Cheryl.
"EMT2 Pro was dispatched and I would have had it in my hand the day after I ordered if the postman had knocked a little louder. Very pleased with my purchase."
Hi Ian,
I'm very pleased that you're very pleased with your EMT2 PRO.
It's a great little unit and I use mine a lot, with very good results.
Maybe you need a big door knocker for the Postie?
Martin & Cheryl.
"I wish I had found this website before I bought my camera. Most helpful with regard to problems I am having trying to photograph my hedgehogs. Thank you"
Hi Ray,
Sorry I couldn't help you more!
Martin.
"The EMT2 arrived safe and sound. Excellent service, no hassle - if only all things in life could be as easy."
Hi Graham,
We try to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for our clients.
Martin & Cheryl.
"Martin answered my many emails with queries about the EMT2 really patiently and thoroughly. No hard sales, just friendly support and guidance. Delighted with the result as I now have my own bat detector which works perfectly with my LG G4."
Hi Nicky,
I'm always happy to make sure my clients have the right equipment for their needs and budget.
Hi Nicky,
Always happy to help!
Martin.
"Very informative and knowledgeable excellent web site"
Hi Vaughan,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

I hope that we can serve you again in the near future.

Martin & Cheryl.
"Excellent service and very easy to deal with"
Hi Jonathan,
Always happy to help.
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2.
Martin & Cheryl.
"I have just received the bat detector as a birthday present and can say I am absolutely thrilled with it . My husband stated he had a good chat with martin about it which helped a lot. The item came very quickly and was well packaged brilliant service. Thank You."
Hi Carol,
I'm pleased you like your Echo Meter Touch 2. I'm sure you and Trevor will have lots of fun with it.
Thanks for writing a review for us.
Martin.
"First class customer service and great advice from Martin. The bat detector I ordered was delivered via special delivery to ensure I had it in time for a bat detection workshop. Couldn't of asked for better service to be honest. Thank you so much Martin & team."
Hi Paula,
Thanks very much for the review.
I hope you enjoy your Echo Meter Touch 2 for many years to come.
Martin & Cheryl.
"Very good service. Plenty of good advice when I rang to inquire about the EM Touch 2 bat detector, and very prompt delivery of the goodies."
Hi Ted,
We always try our best!
Martin & Cheryl.
"You get good advice from Martin. He might cost a little more sometimes but someone answers the phone or calls straight back and that makes him good value - I've come to realise the value of support from someone who knows and uses the products. I've bought an EchoMeter Android bat detector and now a trail cam from him. He'll be first stop for other stuff I need."
Hi Maurice,
Thanks for writing this review and I look forward to assisting you again.
Martin.
"We have ordered three products from Martin and the Wildlife and Countryside services and all three products have been as described and works well. Very good and prompt service as well as helpful."
Hi Martina,
Thanks for your review.
We always try our best to be brilliant and sometimes we get pretty close! ;)
Martin & Cheryl.
"Sound advice always helpfull and extrememely quick to respond to any questions Can't fault the man or his company.Hard to find a one to one service in todays markets."
Hi Jeff,
Thanks for the great review.
Martin (& Cheryl).
"Prompt service and fast delivery. Thanks."
Always happy to help! M.