Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

48 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

How would you rate Wildlife & Countryside Services?

Tim Buckland
Tim Buckland
Verified Reviewer

Martin and Cheryl offer a fantastic and friendly service.

They moved quickly to ensure we received our bat detectors in time for some last minute surveys and their prices are highly competitive.

We will certainly be returning for all our future equipment purchases.

Thanks from all at Babec!
Hi Tim, thank you very much for your review. We always strive to give our clients what they need, when they need it. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Martin Hall
Martin Hall
Verified Buyer

Martin and Cheryl have always provided excellent customer care. Whether it's explaining the finer points of zero-crossing and full spectrum sampling, or it's chasing up a vital piece of equipment, they have never let us down.
Hi Martin,
Thank you for your lovely review. I hope that we can continue to serve you for many years to come.
Yours aye,
Martin & Cheryl ;)
Ray
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very nice friendly people nice to have met then and been on a few Polish trips with them well worth going .
Hi Ray, thanks for your feedback. Hope you'll join us in Poland again soon. Warm Regards, Martin.
Unverified Reviewer

Great service from Martin. He sorted out two badger gates for me; they arrived quickly and are just what I need.
Hi Rachael, I'm pleased you're happy with your badger gates. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. Warm Regards, Martin.
Unverified Reviewer

Hi Martin,after initially sending the wrong swift camera box,you replaced it the very next day.great service and now I just have the small matter of putting it up before the swifts arrive next week,thanks,Laurie.p.s-let's see some pics of Mabel
Hi Laurie, sorry about the mix-up. Our supplier's packer got confused. I'll share photos of Mabel in my emails soon. Warm Regards, Martin.
Carol
Verified Buyer

I ordered some seeds from you in a rush to take to my garden in France and you sent them overnight even before Cheryl had a chance to decorate the packet! But the seeds were great:)
Hi Carol, we always try to be efficient, but do you feel deprived of a decorated packet? I think these were only issued as part of the Wildlife Gardening Group, while it was active. Warm Regards, Martin.
Mal Ingham

Great little business run by a great guy. 100%
Thanks for the great review, Mal. I hope we can continue to provide a great service to you and all our other clients. Warm Regards, Martin.
Mick Freakley
Unverified Reviewer

Well so far the service I have received from Martin has been first class. I received my camera the Ltl 5610 yesterday (22/3/2017) and can't wait to see how it performs. I will write another review once I have got the hang of the camera.

Thanks Martin for you help in assisting me to chose the right camera for me.

Regards,

Mick Freakley.
Hi Mick,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.
I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with the camera.
Please let me know if I can help you further.
Brian
Verified Buyer

These people (Martin and Cheryl of Wildlife & countryside Services) are immersed in Wildlife, the don't just 'sell product' which they know inside out, they live with wildlife 24/7 and are fountains of knowledge on wildlife in general
Hi Brian,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
We certainly do live with wildlife 24/7.
Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Norman
Verified Buyer

schwegler product arrived damaged but it was replaced so all was fine .
Hi Norman, unfortunately sometimes Schwegler products break in transit, but we always aim to replace them as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Warm Regards, Martin.
Michael
Verified Buyer
Hi Michael, we always aim to give great service. Thank you for your review. Martin.
Esther Thomas
Verified Buyer

Excellent service that continues well after your purchase arrives - any questions or quibbles, they're there for you with their expert and unbiased advice. They are clearly a hard working team that has their client's needs at the forefront of everything they do. Competitively priced, quick delivery - highly recommended
Hi Esther,
Thank you for your glowing review; it's much appreciated.
We try to do much better than any of our 'competitors' and, to be honest, from what we've heard that's not difficult.
Martin & Cheryl
David Kent
Verified Reviewer

My bat detector microphone failed during a dawn survey and knew that I had a group of dusk surveys starting in two days time. I was not in a good place as I did not have a spare, but my equipment was less than a year old.

After my survey I contacted Martin by email and he called me back on the same day, a few hours later, after a quick nap. He told me he did not have a part in stock, but had already contacted the supplier on my behalf.

The next day I received a replacement part, free of charge and express delivered from Switzerland. I thought it was amazing, and could not believe it was resolved so quickly.

Due to Martin's exceptional service I was good to go with the surveys, and I really would like to thank Martin and Wildlife Countryside Services for making the dusk surveys happen.
Hi David,
I'm pleased I could help you out so quickly as I always strive to give the high level of service that I would want myself.
It's when my clients have a problem that I really have an opportunity to show that our customer service is so much better than other suppliers.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review for us.
Annie
Verified Buyer

I like trips where you stay in one place and explore a small area, so this suited me nicely. There was plenty of variety of wildlife, big and small, in the meadows, to keep me happy for the week. Food was good, and plenty of it, and the accommodation reasonably comfortable.
Thanks for the review, Annie.
I hope you can join me on another of my trips to Poland.
I'm looking forward to seeing the beavers again!
Mary Holmes
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and delivery within a few days. Also, questions answered on the same day - thank you very much!
Thanks for the review, Mary.
We're always here to help when you need us.
Martin & Cheryl
Tom Offin
Verified Buyer

Martin and Cheryl are friendly, professional and offer excellent customer service!

I always receive fast replies, great technical support and brilliant products too. I would highly recommend Wildlife and Countryside Services, you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for everything.

Tom and the Thomson Ecology team.
Hi Tom,
Thanks very much for the review.
We always try to give exceptional service, as I'd want to receive myself.
I look forward to supplying you with what you need for many years to come.
Laurey
Verified Buyer

Arrived quickly, and all fine. Thank you.
Hi Laurey,

Thank you for your review. I hope you're very happy with your Batbox Baton.

Giles
Verified Buyer

What a great service, lovely to do business with you
Hi Giles,

Lovely to do business with you, too!

Patricia
Verified Buyer

We have been extremely pleased with the Dog/cat deterrent we purchased. It works a treat. We had to replace the battery after approximately 6 months. Excellent product to be highly recommended.
Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad you like the deterrent. They are very good.

Oumie Camara
Verified Buyer

I ordered some oxalis acetosella plants for a university project. The staff were friendly and answered any questions I had about them. It was easy to pay and the plants reached me here in London very quickly. The plants were also high quality and very healthy, which was excellent for my project. Overall, I'm a happy customer.
Hi Oumie,

Thanks very much for the review.

I'm pleased you're happy with your plants.

Ali
Verified Buyer

Great communication, and customer care.
Hi Ali,

We always try our best!

Thanks for the review.

Christopher
Verified Buyer

IT SEEMS TO BE DOING THE JOB WELL ENOUGH. NO SIGN OF ANIMALS MOST OF THE TIME.
Hi Chris,
Thank you for the review.
Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Don't forget you can use our Forum for sharing your thoughts or asking questions.
Brian
Verified Buyer

A fast and friendly service. Great gear and good honest advice. I will be back and I'm happily spreading the word.
Hi Brian,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and for spreading the word about us.
We look forward to assisting you again soon.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.75 based on 48 reviews