Raffle Tickets 4 U Reviews

of reviewers recommend Raffle Tickets 4 U
Read Raffle Tickets 4 U Reviews

support@raffletickets4u.co.uk

Tell us how Raffle Tickets 4 U made you happy
Raffle Tickets themselves are brilliant and worked really well; however I am really disappointed with the delivery time. I paid a ridiculous cost to have an express delivery within 3 days and yet the tickets didn't arrive until a week later. The tickets turned out really well, but I am unsure whether or not to use this service again with the time delivery taking so long, yet postal costs being extortionate.
We are sorry that your tickets were late. Can you please call us on 01794 340 100 so that we can look into the matter.

R4U Support Team
Expensive delivery and very slow even on re print order. Tickets were good quality though . Ordering wasnt easy i have to say im not sure i would use again sadly .
As is often the case, your service has been let down by your carriers. I spoke to them on Friday when they delivered, telling them where to leave the parcel. When I got home yesterday evening, I found it on top of a secure container where they were told to leave it, it was NOT inside it. Consequently parcel was left unsecured and outside in tghe wet. Not happy if this is what your carriers do. I have a video of the driver and conversation. This needs following up please. Not sure if I will use you again if this is the kind of delivery service you use.
Dear Mr Smethers

We apologize for the problem with your tickets. We use DHL who whilst being one of the biggest carriers are also generally very good. I am sorry that in this instance that you had problems. We will call you to arrange a reprint of any damaged tickets.

Raffle Tickets 4U Support Team
Ridiculously expensive, and very slow. Standard 10 working day dispatch time and then have to allow another 3 days for delivery!! Paid an extra 43.20 for faster dispatch time, so spent over £100 in total for 2,000 tickets to raise money for Marie Curie and they wouldn't offer me a discount code either.
The tickets themselves were fine. Your courier, worse than useless! Paid for earky delivery, were late. Tracking showed them out do delivery, but suspect they weren’t!! No matter how good the tickets are, if you can’t get hold of them then the whole things a waste of time!
Dear Mr Worth
We have checked with DHL and understand that they attempted to deliver to you on the 24th and had no response and left a card. We also understand that you did receive your tickets the next day (the 25th) which is within the time frame we promise as part of our EXPRESS SERVICE as the tickets were printed and despatched a day early. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we wish you good luck with your raffle.

Regards

The Support Team
Thought the paper quality was awful you said it was in colour don’t think I dare use them they are so awful very very disappointed
Dear Ms Rice
We are sorry that you did not like the quality of our tickets. However, you did chose a raffle ticket that clearly states that it is printed in black and white. Regards. The Support team.
No problem with ordering, value for money and product. However, delivery was awful 3 times I was told to expect delivery and I spent 3 days waiting for them to arrive.
Still haven't received any raffle tickets,which is very annoying.
I
Dear Mr Crawford
Your tickets were printed yesterday and are out for delivery today which is within the standard 10 working days dispatch we promise. We hope you have a very successful raffle.
Were meant to arrive on 11th haven’t received them and unable to track!!!!!!!
I am still waiting for delivery!
We apologise for the late delivery of your goods but this was due to the adverse weather conditions on Friday which affected most of the UK. We understand that you have now received your tickets and wish you great success with your raffle.
never ever
We paid for super express delivery. The courier van broke down. We only discovered this on non arrival of tickets and ringing through to company. The tickets therefore did not reach us until 3 working days (5 days total) after the proposed date. We had to reschedule volunteers who were helping circulate the tickets as part of a larger Christmas fundraiser. I have asked for our delivery fee to be refunded but have had no response from office.
We are sorry that our couriers van broke down and that you were inconvenienced. However, if you check your bank account you will see that we refunded you for the Super Express dispatch last Monday (13/11/17). Our courier is normally very good and we can only apologize that it went wrong on this rare occasion.
Problem was with carrier - Tickets, ordering fine but took 7 days for parcel to arrive from day of despatch. Staff at Raffle Tickets 4 U very helpful and courteous but meant I missed day proposed for distribution of tickets
I believed y logo would come out in colour as when I had to approve the look of the ticket in detail, t was always shown as colour. I was really disappointed to see it was black and white.
Hi,
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that your tickets weren't as you expected them to be.
Our prices for your particular template are based on black and white print, which it states on the description of the product.
For a colour logo it would have been increased in price, which we can do for you next time if you were to order again.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, we'll look into making it clearer for the future.
Any questions, let me know
Many thanks,
Amy
I got an email to upgrade to 3 day delivery. This didn't happen. No response to email. Called and was apologetic but couldn't do anything to rush them through for me. I have worked in the printing industry and I know the difficulties but I also know orders can be rushed through. We have missed out on events we could have sold the tickets at and will affect our fundraising, so not best impressed. Mistakes happen but it is how you rectify them that counts. I never leave bad reviews but feel let down in this instance.
Hi Eve,
I'm really sorry to hear that your not happy with the service you received.
It depends on the day that you called whether we would have been able to fit them on the production line on that day in order get them out to you any quicker. I apologise for our mistake on missing your free upgrade to super express, I shall email you a new discount code for you to use in the future to apologise for our mistake. If you have any further queries, please email me at amy@raffletickets4u.co.uk, please don't reply to any marketing material you receive as this is likely not to be seen. Kind Regards, Amy.
Delivery and quality good - however price is very high - we were subsequently able to to get 4 times the quantity for the same price -
I havnt received them yet and we need them asap
Hi Julie, I'm sorry you haven't yet received your order, but you received the review email. The bank holiday has put off our usual scheduling. I have checked with your order and it is being despatched today so will be delivered to you tomorrow. Any other questions, please let me know. Many thanks, Amy
Better to ask this question after my order has been met!
Hi Anthony, sorry that you have received this email before your order has arrived! Your tickets will be dispatched today and will be with you tomorrow. Thanks, Amy
Raffle Tickets 4 U is rated 4.68 based on 908 reviews