Raffle Tickets 4 U Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Raffle Tickets 4 U

How would you rate Raffle Tickets 4 U ?

"Well printed and easy to order and design. I would use this company again"
"Very good service. Helpful with phone calls that I had made. Will definitely recommend. ian"
"Very good service. Good prices. Well printed"
"Easy set-up using great templates. Good list of requirements so was able to ensure all tickets were compliant and once agreed great turn around time. Would use again."
"Tickets were easy to order. Lots of choice and clear instructions. Also swift delivery."
"Tickets arrived when promised and appeared exactly as expected."
"Very good very quick"
"Absolutely brilliant service thank you will definitely be ordering for Christmas"
"Arrived on time and quality was good very easy to order"
"Very good"
"The service was brilliant just as I expected. There is one small thing which could help a little, that is to make it simpler to transfer details from one order to the next. Thank you!"
"No problem with ordering, value for money and product. However, delivery was awful 3 times I was told to expect delivery and I spent 3 days waiting for them to arrive."
"Very pleased even though my order came and received someone else's tickets rang on same day was dealt with immediately told my tickets would be with me by the Tuesday and they were pleasure to deal with will use again definitely."
"This is the first time we have ordered. The only delay was that it arrived a day later than expected and this was because they wanted to check on the text we had submitted. It was a shame as it meant we had one day less to sell and missed opportunities over the weekend. Other then that, fab service and the online ability to edit text etc is very user friendly."
"Tickets arrived on time and looked great. We definitely sold more tickets because the tickets were professional and actually listed prizes and donors. Thank you."
"Tickets arrived when they said they would. The site was very easy to use. would highly recommend and will be using again"
"Fantastic! It is the first time I have ever ordered raffle tickets, the process was so easy and the tickets looked amazing!!!!!"
"Very quick service and a good quality product."
"I was able to have my raffle tickets printed and ready for collection within three days, to which was a great relief to me as I had our event within the same week and had left the raffle tickets to the last minute. Thanks to the Raffle Tickets 4 U team, they helped me with the design and application through to the finished product, taking away any stress that I had at the time."
"Nice and easy to use, and it stores your last ticket design so you can easily update for the next years summer fete! They were 60% cheaper than getting the tickets locally printed. Which is great as we are a Charity so every penny counts!"
Raffle Tickets 4 U is rated 4.66 based on 519 reviews