Raffle Tickets 4 U Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Raffle Tickets 4 U

How would you rate Raffle Tickets 4 U?

Michael Barter
Verified Buyer
"The tickets came very promptly and were perfect in every respect"
Barbara Harrold
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, setting up a breeze, delivery on time would use again and recommend to others. Price very competitive."
Sharon Lees
Verified Buyer
"Raffle Tickets 4 U are a great company offering a highly competitive service and have a very quick turn around, we have used them before and will definitely use them again in the future. Highly recommended."
"The tickets are easy to lay out for charitable helpers to be able to sell. I would like to be able to use a previous version of the tickets as a basis to work from with modifications as needed. This would reduce the risk of errors on the tickets and make the process more straightforward."
Ann Painter
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the delivery and the quality of the raffle tickets and will be ordering posters next excellent service"
"The tickets were easy to design, processing & delivery all on time and they look good. Thanks"
John Horsfield
Verified Buyer
"The tickets did nor arrive on time despite my paying a premium. They were due on the 29th March and did not arrive till 5th April. This meant we had to cancel the draw because we missed the event they were aimed for. Despite their repaying the premium they have not replied to my email asking for a full refund. If I do not get a reply our 65,000 supporters will be encouraged to go on to social media."
We are sorry that you are not happy with our service. However, due to the several errors that were made on your tickets (spelling and dates) it did slow down the printing process and we did make you aware of this at the time.
On the website, we strongly advise our customers to check their entries when proofing their tickets as we can't always spot mistakes.
Obviously, mistakes can happen. As a matter of courtesy we have reimbursed you for our Super Express service and, as my colleague pointed out in one of his emails to you, we will reimburse you for the full amount of the printing once you have returned the tickets to us. Regards. Support.
Bob Astbury
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service"
Mark Croucher
Verified Buyer
"Very easy process. Fast turnaround. Tickets arrived safely and great quality. Will be using again. : )"
Jim Critchlow
Verified Buyer
"Very well produced, just what we needed"
"Great service - have used them several years now and very happy."
"Easy to use web site and speedy delivery."
Melissa Cockburn
Verified Buyer
"Arrived earlier than I wa expecting and happy to chat about the order when I had a query. Very pleased."
"Easy to order Quick service"
Elizabeth Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, easy to use"
"Simple process and speedy delivery - what more do you want?"
Amy Stokes
Verified Buyer
"Great and very easy to do. Easy design, easy payment and delivered before the standard delivery time. Very happy with the service we have received. Would definitely recommend and use again"
Paul Wellecomme
Verified Buyer
"They made me happy because I made a mistake (not them) but they done their absolute best to help and assist me as much as possible. The person on the sales team 'Paul' went above and beyond, and got the tickets to me super quick."
"Easy to use web site for ordering."
Richard Huie
Verified Buyer
"They looked good, had relevant information clearly on them and were a good price."
Raffle Tickets 4 U is rated 4.67 based on 448 reviews