Raffle Tickets 4 U Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Raffle Tickets 4 U

Tell us how Raffle Tickets 4 U made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Really easy to use, great templates, easy logo upload and speedy delivery. Couldn't ask for more, will always use this company! Many thanks."
"Good value for money. Easy to use website. Save delivery"
"Ready to order and quickly received."
"Great does what it says on the tin"
"Easy to do, choice of formats were excellent, received on time as promised."
"Brilliant service. Easy to use and prompt delivery."
"Great efficient service and easy to create the tickets we needed for our Christmas fair."
"I cannot fault the service, ease of use of the design process, delivery and quality of the raffle tickets I ordered - they were first class - and I have no hesitation in recommending Raffle Tickets 4 U to anyone looking for products for their own fundraining projects."
"Website easy to use and tickets arrived promptly after order."
"The tickets are high quality and the process was very easy!"
"R4U do just what they say, when they say. 3 days turn around,order to delivery. Easy to use online design.Will be using them as our ongoing supplier."
"Good quality product, great customer service and very efficient delivery."
"Tickets were very nicely done indeed. The team were very helpful and got back to my queries immediately. This is the first time I have ordered raffle tickets in this way and I would definitely do so again from these guys. The reason for the 4 stars is that I felt the pricing was a little disingenuous. I paid quite a bit extra for the 'Express 5 day Service' and put the order in at 12.30 midday on a Friday. The tickets arrived the Sunday a week later which did not feel very express at all. They were really well wrapped and presented though and if you have plenty of time then I would recommend them whole-heartedly."
"Good product and a good price, delivery a bit slower than expected but a phone call sorted it out."
"Simple to use the online template. Clear easy process to order. Delivery exactly as anticipated and (for additional charges) you can get the tickets super quick if needed. Very happy with the tickets themselves. Recommended."
"The Raffle tickets are Great"
"great service as I called straight after placing my order as I needed to change 1 small detail. The man was really helpful! My only criticism is that people thought the tickets were £4 each as the design made the £1 look like a £4! otherwise, great!"
"we hold 2/3 raffles a year i have always used a local business but R4U was over 50% less and that means a lot when every penny counts"
"Delivered well within time and it’s amazing how we can use last years tickets as a template, makes it so quick and simple"
"Great design, thank you"
Raffle Tickets 4 U is rated 4.67 based on 612 reviews