Raffle Tickets 4 U Reviews

of reviewers recommend Raffle Tickets 4 U
Read Raffle Tickets 4 U Reviews

support@raffletickets4u.co.uk

Tell us how Raffle Tickets 4 U made you happy
It would have been a higher rate if the delivery was as I requested! I chose the 5 day express and I was given standard delivery which meant I lost a weekend of fund raising. 2 phone calls and the problem was sorted with the refund of the 5 day delivery charge.
Used raffle
Tickets for you because of their advertised offer however total
Was double the cost.
The order was dealt with very effectively and the delivery was swiftly made in a shorter time than expected. The format of the tickets which I chose was a Christmas layout with a Christmas tree on it which resulted in the print on the tickets being very small indeed which may cause a problem for both sellers and purchasers.
Disappointed with the print quality compared with the preview ,not so sharp and black print much lighter
Using tickets for a school raffle, allocated each child a book of 5 tickets, labelled envelopes with numbers only to find we are a book short so numbers don’t run. Apart from that a good service.
failed to look at extra request, despite having a box for it, or contact me regarding it. Tickets ok but we had to use stickers to add Marie Curie logo as not visible.
Great service - quality and speed of delivery. But was a little surprised when I found out the delivery fee was not included in the cost of tickets. Made my 1000 tickets for a small rugby club fundraiser quite expensive.
Ink on the graphics is poor leading to the image not being 100% and part of it looks missing, unlike the online proof where the edges could be made out
We are sorry that you are not happy with our service. Could you please call us on 01794 340 100 or email us at support@raffletickets4u.co.uk and let us know your name and order number and we will look into this for you.

Regards

The Support Team.
Had a bit of a rocky start, was recommended by ParentKind but couldn't use straight away as the person that adds our membership number to the database wasn't in. As I need to order quickly I then had to pay over £60 in delivery fees which wasn't great as this was for a school fundraising event.
Hopefully now that we have the raffle licence and we know our event dates for this year we won't get stung with costs like this.
The actual raffle tickets were great quality.
Tickets were great but paid for express delivery and they didn’t arrive on time ordered on Sunday and arrived thurs I’m not wed which is why I paid for express delivery.
Dear Ms Rashad

We are sorry you are not happy with our service. However, you placed your order on Friday night at 21:22 (after our 12 noon cut off) and therefore, Day 1 was the following Monday. Your tickets arrived on the the Thursday. You ordered our EXPRESS SERVICE and your goods were delivered to you within the timescale we promise.

We wish you good luck with your raffle.

The Support Team
The smaller print is not very clear on the template I chose from from your site
Disappointing that I am not saying that you are Very Good as previously your service has been excellent.
I gave specific instructions both online and by telephone what was required relating to the main body of the raffle ticket and the image. I had asked if the text "sponsored by" could be as small as possible withe the image being as large as possible.
There was no indication that this could not be achieved.
As you can see this is not what happened which is disappointing at least as it is too late at the point of delivery to address!
We would have been prepared to pay more for just getting it right however it was not to be.
We will still use R4U but will be somewhat cautious if ordering "bespoke" items.
Martin Johnston
General Manager
Peterhead FC
Ordering was easy but haven’t received my tickets yet so not sure why you’ve requested a review?
This is the first time we have ordered. The only delay was that it arrived a day later than expected and this was because they wanted to check on the text we had submitted. It was a shame as it meant we had one day less to sell and missed opportunities over the weekend. Other then that, fab service and the online ability to edit text etc is very user friendly.
They were well produced and arrive promptly on time. Just what we need ready for the raffle.
The initial printing of the raffle tickets were perfect but the delivery was very disappointing we paid extra for the 5 day delivery and took a lot longer they arrived to us on the 18th of June
Tickets arrived promptly. They were easy to design.
Good quality product
The tickets were printed as requested and fine, but the packaging was so poor that a lot of them arrived damaged and unusable. Would suggest tight packaging and some kind of padding so that they don't get damaged in transit.
Still waiting to recieve them
Raffle Tickets 4 U is rated 4.68 based on 908 reviews