Raffle Tickets 4 U Reviews

of reviewers recommend Raffle Tickets 4 U
Read Raffle Tickets 4 U Reviews

support@raffletickets4u.co.uk

Tell us how Raffle Tickets 4 U made you happy
Easy to follow instructions and excellent results - and £20 cheaper than the company we have used up until now. Thank you!
A quick and clear service for an easy-to-use product! I wish all transactions were as smooth as this one.
Ideal - will definitely use again
The ordering process of tickets for my church's grand draw was quick and easy. When I phoned to add some additional information to my order, this was done with minimum fuss. Highly recommended.
Fantastic service, producing great tickets.
Very quick service.
Very pleased with our raffle tickets. Quick and easy to order and professional finish. Price much less than expected and speedy, well packaged, delivery.
Loved how easy it was to make a high quality ticket. Great delivery and price.
Good service though it was difficult to find my last order.
Great service as always from Raffle Tickets 4 U. Quicker than promised delivery on this occasion. Answered my phone query before order politely and efficiently and smooth order process from start to finish. Will continue to order from here. Only down side is that I use standard templates and I will have used them all soon so will have to go elsewhere!
Simple to use and order. Have used this company for the last four years and it is nice to have continuity and just be able to change the stored online design. Raffle tickets are well printed and arrive on time. Recommended.
I'm running the Virgin London marathon for The Royal British Legion and holding a raffle to raise funds, to keep costs low I chose R4U, but they have exceeded my expectations and their fabulous quality tickets and exceptional customer service have been instrumental in
helping my fundraising. Thank you
Great service ! Affordable/Really good quality and fast delivery - Thank you
Brilliant service. Prompt delivery.
quick and easy [even for me ! ] to design and order our raffle tickets .
very happy with results from tickets 4 U
thankyou
Excellent as always ๐Ÿ˜€
Great easy online ordering and speedy delivery
Great service and quality of our tickets! However, the delivery charge is very expensive. As a charity we have little funds and so maybe a charity discount could be considered.
easy to follow instructions and ordering process. Well designed.
This was our first order from Raffle Tickets 4 U. We were not disappointed. Being able to create the perfect tickets for our PTA events with the exact details we need. We are a small school so we don’t sell 1000s of tickets each time, these gave us the flexibility of being able to have a professional look, but leave the date blank so we can add each event date as it comes, and we can create a poster to go with each event stating prizes which would usually be on the ticket itself. We will definitely be using Raffle Tickets 4 U for our future ticket needs!
Raffle Tickets 4 U is rated 4.68 based on 908 reviews