Whistlefish Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Whistlefish

About Whistlefish: Over the past eighteen years, we have selected and designed our own unique vision in contemporary and traditional art and greeting cards.

01209 202441

joe.ainsworth@whistlefish.com,aymer@whistlefish.com

Whistlefish, Milkwood House,Jon Davey Drive

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Tell us how Whistlefish made you happy

customer service
Gary
"Great service good quality and very well wrapped for delivery"
Jadwiga
"Again, a fantastic selection of both cards and wrapping paper: a joy to look at and to share with the loved ones! Thanks a lunch."
"I buy cards in relatively small amounts to sell through my workshop to groups etc doing my classes and they love them."
"Great service and delivery..used the special offer... I always shop at Whistlefish when I’m on holiday in Cornwall but not been for a few months so decided to use their online service... worked really well 👍"
"Good product, packaged well, easy to deal with"
"The cards are always good quality and a very nice selection available to suit most people. My order was dealt with and received by post quickly and the special offer of free postage made the cards a good buy."
"Great service, lovely to pick what I needed and they were sent really quickly."
"Good service and good quality cards as always. Love your goods. Always visit shop when in Cornwall and shop on line other times"
"Fast and efficient service: ordered on the internet from my home in Germany and had everything delivered with perfect timing to my hotel in Cornwall"
"Cards are a lovely quality and of an excellent range. Deliver was exactly as specified and my order was processed without any complications. I would, however, like Whistlefish to stop using the plastic covering on the cards. This doesn’t seem necessary for mail order cards. Regards"
"Always pleased with the quality of cards received & delivery"
"I love Whistlefish cards, their designs are beautiful, the multi-buy deal makes them very reasonable and many people have not seen them before up here in Hertfordshire, so there is no risk of sending the same one as someone else. A very happy customer!"
"I love Whistlefish cards, they are such good quality and a reasonable price. I had a query on my last order which was answered promptly and helpfully. Service and delivery are excellent."
"Lovely cards at a great price. Good service."
"Loved being able to take advantage of Whistlefish offers online.. My card tin now nicely replenished with useful cards... Xmas will be the next ones !!!!"
"Prompt efficient service and lovely cards - great quality."
"Gorgeous cards for every occasion."
"Great quality. Brilliant service. Excellent value and choice. Always well packaged. Have shopped with them several times and never been disappointed."
"Lovely cards, bought when on offer at a very reasonable price. I enjoyed browsing and picking my selection of 20 cards. It was a treat to open the parcel on delivery. There was a mix up with the delivery charge which was immediately rectified and a refund made. Look forward to ordering again."
"Lovely products, great service and good prices. Would highly recommend. Not too sure about the new "sticker" to replace the individual packaging - will the cards stay clean?"
"Lovely quality cards and quick delivery"
"Fantastic service and customer care. Order sent out on time and arrived in prime condition"
"Excellent service"
Whistlefish is rated 4.87 based on 16,594 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access