Whistlefish Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Whistlefish

About Whistlefish: Over the past eighteen years, we have selected and designed our own unique vision in contemporary and traditional art and greeting cards.

01209 202441

joe.ainsworth@whistlefish.com,aymer@whistlefish.com

Whistlefish, Milkwood House,Jon Davey Drive

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate Whistlefish ?

Gary
"Great service good quality and very well wrapped for delivery"
Jadwiga
"Again, a fantastic selection of both cards and wrapping paper: a joy to look at and to share with the loved ones! Thanks a lunch."
"I buy cards in relatively small amounts to sell through my workshop to groups etc doing my classes and they love them."
"Really pleased with my first order. Excellent service and cards are a brilliant quality, I'll be putting in another order soon."
Posted 13 minutes ago
"Great products and easy to use website. Excellent service. Will definitely use again."
Posted 18 minutes ago
"The cards arrived promptly and well packed. The cards are really good quality and well worth the money. My only criticism is that I like a verse in cards or even Happy Birthday but the cards are blank. The choice of cards for different occasions is excellent."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I was very impressed by the beautiful quality of the cards and wrapping paper I bought from Whistlefish. They arrived swiftly and very carefully packed. Great value for such lovely products."
"Fabulous designs to choose from. Great prices and offers. Fast delivery and eay ordering."
"Lovely cards for all occasions."
"Great value for money for greetings cards."
"I love Whistlefish - it's the best place to get gorgeous cards for all occasions so I have a stash whenever I need them."
"Lovely products and good service."
"Really impressed with quality and variety of items.Purchases received very quickly and extremely well packaged ,excellent service and value."
"I came across Whistlefish at the Hampton Court Flower Show and loved their cards. Looking on their website they had a really good range of cards and gifts at great prices. I placed an order and received my parcel within 5 days, everything I'd ordered and all carefully packaged. First class service, well done Whistlefish!"
"I have been buying my cards fro Whistlefish for several years now. The cards are good quality with lovely designs at a reasonable price, and I have been very pleased with both the cards and the service I have received."
"Lots of choice, easy to select and pay,"
"I didn't find it easy finding the correct site to go into."
"Beautiful cards at a very reasonable price."
"Great products at a great price. Really efficient delivery service too - what’s not to love?"
"I continue to order from whistlefish because of the quality, good service and best of all good value. June"
"Everything I get from Whistlefish is just such good quality. I love the cards, good price and great quality. I’ve been buying online ever since I visited their shop about 4 years ago. Would highly recommend."
"First saw and bought these cards at Hampton Court Flower Show. Beautiful cards & excellent value. Ordered more off the website a few days later, very efficient and very fast delivery. Will definitely be ordering more in the future, cannot reccomend Whistlefish enough😃 a very happy customer👍"
"Beautiful well made and very good quality cards at a low price. A wide and varied selection of designs to suit all generations. I first found you at Hampton Court Flower Show, and very quickly used ten cards so went on line to order more. These arrived very quickly, well wrapped but with recyclable packaging whic was great. Will definitely use you again."
Whistlefish is rated 4.87 based on 13,466 reviews