Whistlefish Reviews

7,729 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Over the past eighteen years, we have selected and designed our own unique vision in contemporary and traditional art and greeting cards.

01209 202441

joe.ainsworth@thewhistlefish.com

Whistlefish, Milkwood House,Jon Davey Drive

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate Whistlefish?

Jadwiga
Jadwiga
Verified Buyer

Again, a fantastic selection of both cards and wrapping paper: a joy to look at and to share with the loved ones! Thanks a lunch.
Melissa
Melissa
Verified Buyer

I buy cards in relatively small amounts to sell through my workshop to groups etc doing my classes and they love them.
Wendy
Verified Buyer

Whistlefish is a great company, The staff are always friendly. Orders are dispatched quickly and it is easy to follow your order.
Sally
Verified Buyer

quick delivery of a quality product
Carole

great cards, great service
Joan
Verified Buyer

I love the variety of designs and the speedy and efficient delivery.
P M
Verified Buyer

Easy to order on line, beautiful designs & fast delivery- what's not to like especially when there happens to be a promotion on & I've run out of birthday cards?
ROSEMARY
Verified Buyer

The website is easy to use Deliveries are always on time and correct and you are notified of their progress. I love it-so much easier than going to lots of different shops-you can always find what you want in one place. Excellent!
Jennie
Verified Buyer

Exceptional card quality and very helpful customer service
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website with some really lovely designs for cards to suit all occasions and people
Hilary A

Quality cards
Verified Buyer

Lovely products, as ever.
Hilary
Verified Buyer

Placed my order, which was straight forward. Received an email saying it had been accepted, but after a week I contacted customer service to say I had not received my order. Which they apologised and would process my order again. Order placed on the 11/04/17 and I'm still waiting my delivery.
Pip
Verified Buyer

Ordered some Easter cards, to use this year but sadly arrived the Tuesday after the Easter bank holiday. Will have to save for next year. Just expected them to arrive in time.
Katherine
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the excellent quality of items, fact that someone very helpful answers the phone on queries, and prompt delivery.
Verified Buyer

Beautiful cards and friendly helpful staff
Elizabeth
Verified Buyer

Excellent selection of cards, especially animal ones which I like. Prompt delivery, perfect packaging and truly competitive prices. Cannot fault.
Marian
Verified Buyer

Loads of brilliant cards and first class service.
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent quality at an excellent price
Christine
Verified Buyer

Great service from Whistlefish as always, good communication regarding delivery, the cards & envelopes are of excellent quality, 2 of my chosen cards were substituted which was not a problem & I received complementary cards..thank you
Anne
Verified Buyer

There needs to be an excellent button as the cards are fantastic value and they send orders out promptly. Great company to deal with.
Sue
Verified Buyer

Ordered items arrived securely very quickly and very happy with the quality of the items
Angela
Verified Buyer

Lovely cards at sensible prices. Thank you
Whistlefish is rated 4.86 based on 7,729 reviews