Whistlefish Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Whistlefish

About Whistlefish: Over the past eighteen years, we have selected and designed our own unique vision in contemporary and traditional art and greeting cards.

01209 202441

joe.ainsworth@whistlefish.com,aymer@whistlefish.com

Whistlefish, Milkwood House,Jon Davey Drive

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate Whistlefish?

Gary
Gary
Verified Buyer

Great service good quality and very well wrapped for delivery
Jadwiga
Jadwiga
Verified Buyer

Again, a fantastic selection of both cards and wrapping paper: a joy to look at and to share with the loved ones! Thanks a lunch.
Melissa
Verified Buyer

I buy cards in relatively small amounts to sell through my workshop to groups etc doing my classes and they love them.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Excellent products. Very good value. Very good service.
Marie
Verified Buyer

I have bought cards from Whistlefish several times and have always been delighted with my cards and their service. Their cards are of a very high quality as are the envelopes. They are beautifully illustrated and left blank inside for your own message. Cards arrive very quickly, well packaged and in perfect condition. I have no hesitation in recommending Whistlefish
Caroline
Verified Buyer

Website is very easy to use, service is prompt, quality is very good. Definitely recommend, especially for charity Christmas cards.
MANDY
Verified Buyer

Really delighted with all the cards in my order. They arrived nicely wrapped and soon after ordering. What is there not to love , thank you Whistlefish..a great Cornish company.
Jan
Verified Buyer

Lovely products, good service and prompt delivery.

Great products, delivered speedily
Melvie
Verified Buyer

Happy with my choice because it has a westie in the canvas as I have a westie myself
Paul
Verified Buyer

A well set out website with good item descriptions and visuals, makes for an easy online shopping experience. Delivery was swift and well packaged. Although the thickness of the cards are less than before, there is still that quality element about them.
Verified Buyer

Excellent product. Excellent service.
Juliet
Verified Buyer

Lovely cards at a great price.
Lindsay
Verified Buyer

A wonderful choice of cards at a very good price. Delivered promptly.
CLARE

Great service. Great cards. Great value
SUSAN
Verified Buyer

Great service and beautiful cards at fantastic price
Pat
Verified Buyer

It was quite a large order and it arrived in a very short time, even with a small substitute and the necessary exchange of emails. We cant fault the quality and service -and prices charged - of Whistlefish. Look forward to many more orders and transactions.
Stephanie
Verified Buyer

Very smooth transaction. Website is nicely laid out and easy to use. My painting arrived within the time specified and it was packaged extremely well!! I highly recommend this company.
Susan

Very good service.
Beautiful cards.
Reasonable price.
Very satisfied.
Thanks
Sandra
Verified Buyer

Excellent and quick service. My only criticism would be that each card is wrapped in plastic!!
I would be happy to receive them without any covering, they are such good quality cards.
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering , excellent service and of course the cards are brilliant.
Margaret
Verified Buyer

Great selection of Christmas cards and very reasonably priced. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality too. I was kept informed of when to expect my order to arrive. Will definitely use this company again.
Patricia