Whistlefish Reviews

of reviewers recommend Whistlefish
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Whistlefish Reviews

About Whistlefish:

Over the past eighteen years, we have selected and designed our own unique vision in contemporary and traditional art and greeting cards.

01209 202441

joe.ainsworth@whistlefish.com,aymer@whistlefish.com

Whistlefish, Milkwood House,Jon Davey Drive

Tell us how Whistlefish made you happy
Excellent products and a very reasonable price. Thank you
I'm really delighted with my cards, both the designs and quality. My order arrived quickly and very well packaged. A couple of cards were missing from the delivery and I received one that I hadn't ordered. After an email to Whistlefish I very soon received the missing cards with an apology. What excellent service.
Excellent cards & price.
Excellent quality and extremely good value.
Great cards and great service
Very good selection of cards for all occasions.
Excellent quality goods. This is the first time I have bought cards etc online. I normally visit the shop. I was very pleased with the order and the speed with which I received it.
Great choice of cards to choose from at good a price. Easy to order on line and delivery swift.
Quick and efficient service. Excellent quality.
lovely cards , pleased with my choice and the prompt delivery of them to my home
Good quality
I love Whistlefish cards. I have been using them for years. One wee thing I’ve noticed with the new packaging is that the little sticker rips the card sometimes. The original packaging of cards was more successful than the new way, sorry.
Excellent quality. Very pleased.
The cards were good quality and very tasteful. We shall be ordering some more soon.
Such fabulous cards and gifts. Super quality and reasonably priced. Cornwall is my favourite all time place in the UK so Whistlefish wins every time with me
Good quality cards for a reasonable price.
Excellent choices, quality cards and speedy delivery
Easy to order and quick delivery. Sensible pricing of the cards.
Lovely cards, good quality and great choices. I particularly like that they do not come in cellophane wrap. Delivery was prompt as well.
A wonderful selection of cards. Very good quality and prompt service. Just a good and efficient company to deal with.
I was pleased to find this cardshop online having particularly liked a birthday card I received. The website is easy to navigate , ordering straightforward and the delivery arrangements were clear and prompt.
Whistlefish is rated 4.87 based on 40,333 reviews