Whistlefish Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Whistlefish

About Whistlefish: Over the past eighteen years, we have selected and designed our own unique vision in contemporary and traditional art and greeting cards.

01209 202441

joe.ainsworth@whistlefish.com,aymer@whistlefish.com

Whistlefish, Milkwood House,Jon Davey Drive

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Tell us how Whistlefish made you happy

customer service
Gary
"Great service good quality and very well wrapped for delivery"
Jadwiga
"Again, a fantastic selection of both cards and wrapping paper: a joy to look at and to share with the loved ones! Thanks a lunch."
"I buy cards in relatively small amounts to sell through my workshop to groups etc doing my classes and they love them."
"Great service, beautiful cards, reasonable price"
"The cards are good quality and value."
"Excellent product and service"
"Excellent quality at a reasonable price"
"Amazing quality and variety of cards, I’ve been buying them for years now, I hope they extend their range even further!"
"Excellent quality cards and very quick service."
"I love shopping at the Whistlefish shop in Padstow but this is the first occasion I have ordered anything online. The pictures came carefully packaged and very quickly and I was very pleased with them."
"package arrived quickly in excellent condition will be ordering again"
"Lovely quality cards"
"Always great quality cards, always great quality service!"
"Lovely choice of card .excellent service and quality cards at a great price.I will definitely be ordering from you again."
"Love buying my greetings cards from Whistlefish super designs to choose from, excellent service, full marks,"
"Discovered this wonderful brand whilst visiting Bude, REALLY pleased to discover that I can purchase items online. Items arrived well packaged. Very pleased with all my purchases, excellent quality card stock and designs, I will be back! Thank you."
"Excellent quality, plenty of choice, where else can you buy such good value cards? Unbeatable. Well done Whistlefish"
"All great cards & excellent quality"
"Lovely cards, swift service, good communication and great value!"
"Excellent quality , lots of lovely designs and always good deals"
"I found the Whistlefish shops whilst on holiday in Cornwall, they have some lovely designs, are good quality and value for money particularly if you bulk buy. Wish they had shops near where I live. Internet shopping with them is easy and delivery is fast."
"Beautiful and unique products, exceptional value and great service."
"I received a Whistlefish card and was so delighted with it I went on their website and found so many more super cards and so far have ordered 25 in different categories. They are so original and so very reasonable in price for the quality."
Whistlefish is rated 4.87 based on 15,039 reviews