Whistlefish Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Whistlefish

About Whistlefish: Over the past eighteen years, we have selected and designed our own unique vision in contemporary and traditional art and greeting cards.

Whistlefish, Milkwood House,Jon Davey Drive

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate Whistlefish?

Jadwiga
Jadwiga
Verified Buyer

Again, a fantastic selection of both cards and wrapping paper: a joy to look at and to share with the loved ones! Thanks a lunch.
Melissa
Melissa
Verified Buyer

I buy cards in relatively small amounts to sell through my workshop to groups etc doing my classes and they love them.
Wendy
Verified Buyer

Whistlefish is a great company, The staff are always friendly. Orders are dispatched quickly and it is easy to follow your order.
Carolyn
Verified Buyer

Good quality products and good prices
Posted 1 hour ago
Rebecca
Verified Reviewer

Lovely cards and gifts as usual however I was very disappointed that my order took 12 days to arrive. I had cards and 2 birthday gifts in my order which I couldn't give as my order took so long to arrive .
Maybe the admin/ packing dept needs a shake up
Verified Buyer

I like to buy your cards in bulk as this helps with the mission I am involved with and also helps the senior citizens in the lunch club we run each week. I do ,miss the larger ones you used to offer and it would be good to get some different styles too.
Verified Reviewer

Discovered Whistlefish while on holiday in Padstow, love the choice, selection and quality of the cards and pictures we have bought from them, order as many cards from them as I can.
Rachel
Verified Buyer

Great choice and quality of products. Fast delivery.
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

We discovered Whistlefish whilst on holiday in St Ives. We were so impressed with the quality and range of cards that we've been ordering all of our birthday and Xmas cards online ever since. Always really pleased with the cards when they arrive, they are packed so well and are so beautiful. Thank you.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Nice picture and frame and excellent service
Deborah
Verified Buyer

Beautiful cards and prompt delivery.
Janice
Verified Buyer

Beautiful quality cards at such a great price. It's great I don't have to wait to go to Padstow to get my stock of cards!!

Good customer service
Verified Buyer

Cards ordered were lovely artwork on very good quality paper and excellent packaging
to ensure they arrived in perfect condition.
I was pleasantly surprised to receive some 'freebies' due to some stock substitutions; what a lovely gesture, very rare to see such unprompted excellent customer service.
I would most definitely recommend Whistlefish and will purchase from them again in the future.

Susan

Excellent products and service
Verified Buyer

The quality of the products is outstanding. Everything is always delivered on time and the one time I had a problem the staff were very helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.
Sue
Verified Buyer

Excellent products, efficient service can't recommend Whistlefish enough.
Angela
Verified Buyer

Always a great selection of cards at very good prices.

I especially love the flower cards. I did not see the "Sweet Pea " one this time. Has it been discontinued ? If so, that is a pity as I really like that one !
Verified Buyer

The service Whistlefish provides is always extremely efficient and when I have telephoned the staff have been polite and helpful.

Beautiful cards
J
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, fast service.
Verified Buyer

Difficult to rate products that I have not received, placed the order three weeks ago and still not delivered. Expected delivery to take no longer than five days - extremely poor service which is a shame as I know from previous purchases the products are of good quality. Customer service obviously not a priority!
Jan
Verified Buyer

I have bought my Christmas cards from Whistlefish for a few years now because they are the best quality, have lovely images, can't be beaten on price and best of all, they raise money for worthwhile charities. Thank you Whistlefish.
Whistlefish is rated 4.87 based on 9,133 reviews