Whistlefish Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Whistlefish

About Whistlefish: Over the past eighteen years, we have selected and designed our own unique vision in contemporary and traditional art and greeting cards.

01209 202441

joe.ainsworth@whistlefish.com,aymer@whistlefish.com

Whistlefish, Milkwood House,Jon Davey Drive

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

customer service

How would you rate Whistlefish ?

Gary
"Great service good quality and very well wrapped for delivery"
Jadwiga
"Again, a fantastic selection of both cards and wrapping paper: a joy to look at and to share with the loved ones! Thanks a lunch."
"I buy cards in relatively small amounts to sell through my workshop to groups etc doing my classes and they love them."
"Love your designs on your cards, makes choosing Christmas cards so easy."
"Never ever buy a product from Whistle fish again. To date- bought acrylic 10/09/18 - arrived 17/09/18- took until 27/09/18 to come and collect,to date 09/10/18 STILL NO REPLACEMENT .Been promised tomorrow but numerous phone calls over the last weeks,some rude,some promises made and broken. I will update when the replacement arrives. Cost of acrylic £275. Cost of metal health ... still escalating....."
"The quality of whistle fish cards is excellent, lovely designs and great price."
"Absolutely delighted with my order from Whistlefish. I just came across them a few weeks ago and wish I had found them sooner. The cards are fantastic, great quality, great size and fab prices. I received my order this morning which was well packaged and did not take long for delivery. I had an email the other morning from whistlefish saying one of the cards I had ordered was out of stock and what would I like to do, replace with a similar one or cancel that card. I will be telling everyone about Whistlefish and I will be ordering more for Christmas and upcoming birthdays."
"Still waiting on delivery of goods!! Money taken but still nothing .. have phoned twice as no response first time as promised .. missed The Birthday now !! I have had no problems before so I’m puzzled !"
"Nice collection of affordable artwork. Enjoyed the shop in Pedstow. Delivery of the art took a week longer than indicated on the website, but my request for information about the delivery was answered promptly by e-mail."
"I’m still waiting on my order placed on 7th August."
"My order hasn't arrived yet:( Snail mail is very slow these days."
"As always great quality cards and gifts with a good range of choice and a brilliant price"
"Great selection of card. delivery service is excellent"
"Love my cushion and note book the book is just perfect for our travel journal and the cushion will look fabulous in our caravan thank you ,"
"Beautiful designs at great price."
"Lovely Tote bags very good quality."
"Great quality cards and gift wrap."
"Fabulous quality and price"
"Took 3 weeks to arrive - missed my wedding anniversary :-("
"I was disappointed how long it took to deliver the picture I ordered and would have liked an e mail telling me how long it would be and then when it was on the way.Because I was worried I rang twice after ordering to find out when my picture was coming."
"Excellent quality, delivery + service Highly recommend"
"i placed two orders on the same day. the second order arrived yesterday but i have still not received the first. happy with the products i have received."
"The items were first class, just a small criticism, it took just over a week to get to me, but outherwise I am very pleased with the ordering & the goods"
Whistlefish is rated 4.87 based on 13,562 reviews