Whistlefish Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Whistlefish

About Whistlefish: Over the past eighteen years, we have selected and designed our own unique vision in contemporary and traditional art and greeting cards.

01209 202441

joe.ainsworth@whistlefish.com,aymer@whistlefish.com

Whistlefish, Milkwood House,Jon Davey Drive

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate Whistlefish ?

Gary
"Great service good quality and very well wrapped for delivery"
Jadwiga
"Again, a fantastic selection of both cards and wrapping paper: a joy to look at and to share with the loved ones! Thanks a lunch."
"I buy cards in relatively small amounts to sell through my workshop to groups etc doing my classes and they love them."
"Excellent customer service. Product arrived well packaged. Have already recommended to family and friends"
"Good quality products at an excellent price."
"I love my pictures with the little dog in them. He looks like my dog. They really brighten up my kitchen. Very well packaged and arrived in good order."
"Excellent choice of products, website easy to navigate and goods ordered easily and delivered quickly."
"My visit to the store was excellent, delighted with the products so decided to order online. Order was received in good condition, very pleased with the quality. Only wish I could order from Canada."
"Have used Whistlefish before but once again - lovely designs, great quality, great prices & efficient & fast delivery."
"Great quality cards and quick service"
"Beautiful cards"
"Excellent service"
"Great selection of cards and a very prompt service. Also, great value for money. I have bought all my cards for the year."
"The service was very quick and efficient"
"Item arrived well packaged within a few days of ordering."
"I no longer live near to your lovely shops,just visit when down the south west,so fir the last few years have always ordered my cards,birthdays ,Christmas etc plus love your gift section,love all the prints and canvases,so Whistlefish is my go to web site when looking fir something special for family and friends or just for the me.Your website is so easy to navigate so making orders easy easy,and the lovely parcel arrives within days.I always recommended,thank you,first rate service."
"Excellent service. Well packaged. Great quality cards at a reasonable price."
"Great website, easy to use and reasonable prices, free postage"
"Excellent product, fast and effective service."
"Very good service"
"You didn’t delete my products from my basket whilst I was dithering over my selection of products ( a few days! Products were individually wrapped in cellophane for protection & packaging was adequate. Good delivery well within quoted delivery time."
"I just love their cards, postal service excellent"
"Fantastic products. The cards are original and the wrapping paper is of the highest quality."
Whistlefish is rated 4.87 based on 13,028 reviews