Westbrook Cycles Reviews

2, Market Place

Categories:
Sporting Goods
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Westbrook Cycles?

Mark Roberts
Verified Reviewer
"The bike I bought saved me over £1300 and the customer service throughout was outstanding. They gave me constant updates on delivery which gained me trust and confidence throughout. This is how all online shopping should be. Thank you!!"
Philip Large
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely fantastic service, the price was the best i could find aswell. Greatly recommended and will be sure to use them again, thank you for such a great experience!!"
Gordon Turpie
Verified Reviewer
"Westbrook cycles offer fantastic personal customer service and advice. They are quick to respond to any queries. I am so pleased with my CAAD 12 and look forwards to the summmer ahead. Thanks a lot Westbrook you are top!"
Andrei Cristian
Verified Reviewer
"Well packed, competitive price, low shipping rate. Thank you!"
"Better price than UK main distributor! Easy on-line ordering. Delivery very quick. (Quicker than expected). Delivery advice all the way - picked, packed, dispatched, delivery time slot. Will use again."
"Very Good."
STEVEN METCALFE
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service and very quick delivery, all in all a great on line bike shop"
STEVEN METCALFE
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic bike at a great price and excellent customer service...... nuff said !"
Mariusz Perucki
"Perfect! Fast shipping!"
TONI MARTIN MATILLA
""""
Alan Weatherley
Verified Reviewer
"I have dealt with Westbrook Cycles as long as I can remeber and probably bought in excess of 20 bikes. Their non pushy professional approach and willing to offer great deals is always appreciated by me and others alike, as well as time taken to ensure you buy the right bike, set up and after sales. Top shop, with top staff!"
Darren Razzell
Verified Reviewer
"Thanks for your great support and your excellent service!"
"I bought my third bike from Westbrooke Cycles yesterday a Cannondale Synape Hi-Mod and yet again the service and attention to detail was excellent. Ken"
Jonathan Brace
Verified Reviewer
"Very polite on the phone and helped me locate the exact part I trying to find on their online ordering."
Ken Thomson
"The service on sale and after-sale has been excellent. Thank you."
Gareth Morgan
Verified Reviewer
"From start to finish absolutely A1 service!! Even after sales is top notch. Couldn’t recommend highly enough"
Gareth Morgan
Verified Reviewer
"Really pleased with the Scott especially at the crazy price Westbrook had it reduced to, such a lot of bike for the money. Overall I am very impressed with Westbrook cycles I ordered late one afternoon and the bike was dispatched the very next morning the same as the exposure light I just ordered from them I ordered Sunday night and it was through my door Tuesday. Will definitely be using Westbrook again"
"Bike delivered following day, well packaged and as advertised. Excellent deal and extremelly pleased with bike."
Westbrook Cycles is rated 4.88 based on 836 reviews