Westbrook Cycles Reviews

2, Market Place

Categories:
Sporting Goods
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Westbrook Cycles?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Gareth Morgan
Verified Reviewer
"From start to finish absolutely A1 service!! Even after sales is top notch. Couldn’t recommend highly enough"
Gareth Morgan
Verified Reviewer
"Really pleased with the Scott especially at the crazy price Westbrook had it reduced to, such a lot of bike for the money. Overall I am very impressed with Westbrook cycles I ordered late one afternoon and the bike was dispatched the very next morning the same as the exposure light I just ordered from them I ordered Sunday night and it was through my door Tuesday. Will definitely be using Westbrook again"
"Bike delivered following day, well packaged and as advertised. Excellent deal and extremelly pleased with bike."
"Awesome value, good spec and a great ride. Also surprisingly light. A+++ service from Westbrook Cycles can’t recommend them highly enough!"
"Very good service, delivered quickly with no concerns"
"From start to finish Westbrook are just great. I went with the intention of getting a bike I had seen on the web, just to make sure it was ok. I wanted to come away with it, however they measured me and put me on the BIKE GURU for sizing and even the set up. This was great. With this in mind and the bike absolutely correct I went to pay for it, they could have taken full money but it was in the sale, and an extra few percent off. Great price, I have since checked and no one has come close to matching the price, even on the net. Then the extras, they knocked loads of these, and gave me a few bits and pieces like spoke tighteners, valve removers, tyre liquid etc for free. Just absolutely fantastic service, never pushy. Many thanks to all that work there, this is now my second bike from here and I will be getting my next in a few years from here, no prob. Wish I could give more than 5, they deserve it. Well done guys."
BARRY UPFOLD
Verified Reviewer
"Amazing service, great price, great bike!"
"I received exactly what I ordered, cannot complain."
Richie Close
Verified Reviewer
"Great product and super price."
Ian Lee
"Good prices. Prompt delivery."
Chris Mcnab
"Great service and price"
"Can't fault the service I received last week here. Had looked online for a bike and spoke to one of the employees about this. He looked online and found the bike I had been looking at and said they would order it in for me to look at - no pressure to buy. I had been looking at a few different ones and he looked at the spec and encouraged me to buy the bike despite it not being the cheapest but had the best spec. Went in to view the bike and was really happy with it so I purchased it. Will be returning here in the future for any of my cycling needs. Their customer service was brilliant and their cycling knowledge excellent."
Magnus Bjerkne Gerdin
Unverified Reviewer
"I´ll rate Westbrook Cycles with 5 stars even if I´m very unsatisfied with the purchase. I´d bought a Scott bicycle from them that was delivered by UPS. UPS never delivered the bicycle so I´d contact Westbrooks Cycle. They did ordered a new bike from Scott and send it to me and I´ve not recieved it yet. But they have been so proffessional in this issue so far. I´ve waited for alsmost two month for my bicycle now and if I´ll revieve it this time it is a 5 star rating without doubt. An extra star to Paul for taking care of an frustrated customer during the process."
Zamhari Wasli
"VERY SATISFIED"
"Great bike for the price, my son is delighted, thankyou Westbrook cycles for making a great Christmas."
"Thank you for the great shorts, they were a gift and the recipient loves them and says they are really perfect. Thank you."
Jeroen Zwart
Verified Reviewer
"Very fast delivery. Well packed. 100% recommended."
"Great service! Great product"
"Just what I needed and it was delivered super quick"
Westbrook Cycles is rated 4.88 based on 820 reviews