We Buy Touring Caravans Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Touring Caravans
Read We Buy Touring Caravans Reviews

About We Buy Touring Caravans:

We are the UK Number 1 touring caravan buying service, providing an unrivaled level of customer service. So if you want to sell your caravan for a great cash offer with instant payment, that's fast and hassle free, you can with We Buy Touring Caravans.

james@wbtcgroup.com

We Buy Touring Caravans,Tong Lodge,Church Street,Burbage,Leicestershire,LE10 2DA, ,

Tell us how We Buy Touring Caravans made you happy
I would highly recommend this company. Very professional, offered a very fair price for age of caravan. Arranged to collect the caravan and arrived on time and very friendly. Good procedures in place to check you are the actual owner of the caravan. They do not take caravan until you confirm the money has been transferred into your account.
(Yorkshire) - Posted 2 days ago
Very happy with the service provided, offered a fair price for the condition of the Van and took it away there and then. Highly recommended and very fair people.
(Exeter) - Posted 3 days ago
Great friendly service. Very efficient and reliable and gave a fair price for our caravan. Thanks.
(Cumbria) - Posted 4 days ago
Excellent people to deal with, I was offered more than I expected if I’m honest, there was no messing around the caravan was collected within two days of the first correspondence with the money in my bank before the caravan left my premises. 10/10
(Chchester Sussex) - Posted 5 days ago
A pleasant experience from submitting my enquiry online, follow up phone calls from Danny until my caravan was paid for and driven away. Danny was an absolute pleasure to deal with, went through the whole process and answered any questions. The caravan was collected at the agreed time, at inspection there was no trying to knock down the agreed price, the caravan was paid for in full into my bank before it was hitched up and driven away. Such a smooth and pleasant transaction. Would definitely recommend
(Lancs) - Posted 5 days ago
The process of selling my caravan was very straight forward. Initial contact on Wednesday, price was agreed on Thursday, caravan picked up on Tuesday. Danny was my initial contact at the company. He was very helpful and reassuring as was Alan who attended to check and pick< up the caravan. All in all it was a pleasant experience. Thanks to all involved.
Very impressed with WBTC from first contact to sale. Excellent service from the first phone call to collection of the caravan 5 days later. Thank you so much
Altogether a good experience. I would have liked more for the van. But they honoured the offer and there was no messing about at all. John who came and checked it is a credit to the business and was professional, polite, and really good to deal with. Had I known how good they were, I would have not bothered with all the private listings. Highly recommend.
(Cheshire) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service, polite, professional and great to deal with. Turned up on time and everything went as promised. After having been let down by another ‘so called’ professional caravan buyer who failed to turn up when promised, this company was a pleasure to deal with - well done!
Great service from Danny and his colleague Bob. Small and reasonable reduction to price initially agreed, in order for them to make repairs we hadn't originally foreseen. We are very pleased with the professional and polite service and would highly recommend WBTC.
After contacting we buy caravans, Pearson that I spoke to was very helpful and friendly. I was given a price that I was happy with. We made an arrangement for someone to come to look at caravan and small fault was pointed out to me. Was conducted by phone and agreed a price that we were both happy with. Would definitely recommend.
The entire process of selling our caravan was smooth from start to finish.Danny gave us a fair valuation and was not at all pushy, in fact asked us to start with , if we were sure we wanted to sell it as the reason for our sale was ill health. We received a professional contract and the whole procedure was concluded within a few days with collection also going smoothly with Dave meeting us at our storage base and helping enormously to get the vehicle ready to be towed away as I was not in a fit physical state to do it. I was originally wary of selling my caravan through this kind of channel but was not in a position to go through the private selling route and the hassle involved.As a consequence from my experience of this company I would not hesitate in recommending them!
(Kent) - Posted 1 week ago
A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Danny and John explained everything clearly. Thankyou
(Teeside) - Posted 1 week ago
First class service from start to finish. PLeasant company to deal with. Whole process so easy.
First class service from the moment I contacted them. I was given a very reasonable price over the phone. They arranged for a engineer to come out and inspect it. I was told I would receive a phone call from the engineer to introduce himself and tell me what he needed and what to expect. On the day of the inspection he arrived early. Very friendly and respectful, he went round the caravan and did his inspection. He told me what he had found and they were all genuine issues. He then spoke to his manager who phoned me to offer a price for the caravan, we did a little bit of haggling and settled on a fair price. The money was in my bank account within 5 minutes. I was a very happy customer, who would give them 10/10 excellent from start to finish.
(Cheshire) - Posted 1 week ago
Very easy company to deal with. Good comunication. Money in bank within 5 mins of caravan inspection. Thanks very much.
(Cumbria) - Posted 2 weeks ago
From initial online enquiry Danny responded promptly, was completely transparent (no second hand caravan dealer sales pitch!) and offered a very fair price for our touring caravan, which we were pleased to accept. Thereafter, he described what happens next and as promised collection took place within 48 hours and payment in full received prior to releasing the caravan. An excellent customer experience - thank you Danny and Ben who inspected and collected the touring caravan.
(Cheshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Spoke on the Friday about sale if my Bailey Ranger 5/40, sold and collected on the Tuesday. Very honest opinion of my caravan, Once inspected and sale agreed money transferred within minutes.very friendly service and would recommend.
A thoroughly pleasurable and professional experience dealing with We Buy Touring Caravans. Danny in the office firstly talked through everything and made the transaction simple and straightforward. John who visited our home to carry out the inspection was simply an honest likeable guy with lots of knowledge, he was always polite and curious. This operations deserves credit, I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any potential customer. Gary Robinson.
(County Durham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Would recommend WBTC without any qualms. Very swift and easy transaction, prompt pick up and payment. All personnel involved were excellent. My only regret was that I didn't contact them sooner after having a frustrating month trying to sell privately. Very fair price for my caravan, would use again without hesitation.
We Buy Touring Caravans is rated 4.90 based on 394 reviews