We Buy Touring Caravans Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Touring Caravans
Read We Buy Touring Caravans Reviews

About We Buy Touring Caravans:

We are the UK Number 1 touring caravan buying service, providing an unrivaled level of customer service. So if you want to sell your caravan for a great cash offer with instant payment, that's fast and hassle free, you can with We Buy Touring Caravans.

james@wbtcgroup.com

We Buy Touring Caravans,Tong Lodge,Church Street,Burbage,Leicestershire,LE10 2DA, ,

Tell us how We Buy Touring Caravans made you happy
first of all as pointed out by Danny on my first conversation if I had managed to sell privately I would possibly got a better price, point taken! However for health reasons I needed a quick uncomplicated sale.
After a discussion with Danny and a price agreed a colleague came checked the van to be as described , a further phone call on site from Danny and agreed sum was in my bank account before the caravan was taken away. So no hassle deal done thank you.
(Meols) - Posted 1 day ago
Dealt with Danny, excellent service, five stars all the way. Explained the process, gave me a fair estimate and stuck by his word. Well recommended.
We sold a caravan to this company and they were great. It was simple, easy and it didn't take long at all. They were friendly and approachable and would recommend them for a quick sale.
The deal went very well, pickup person was pleasant and efficient. All good.
Dear Mr Davies

Short but to the point! Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Best wishes Danny Silver Sales Director
Would recommend WBTC, if you require a excellent service. Found a problem I was not aware of, came to a satisfactory conclusion after being given a detailed explanation
(Newport Gwent) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Reader

Thank you for writing WBTC a great review! We really appreciate it. We take the hassle and stresses out of selling privately, making the process easier.

Best Wishes Danny Silver
Sales Director
Very easy to deal with and turned up when they said. Probably could get more with a private sale (they said as much) but you could not dispose of a tourer with less hassle than this - all done and dusted in less than a week.
(Shropshire) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Storey

Thanks for the great review! We like to think we offer a pretty fast service and with all the hassle taken out - just like "on the tin"!

Sales Director
After many years of happy caravanning there comes a time to sell everything. Thanks to We Bye Touring Caravans everything went well. Nothing could be easier money paid straight into my bank account. Many thanks
(Herefordshire) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Williams

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 Star Review, we very much appreciate it. I do hope we took the hard work and stress out of selling privately. We were glad to have been able to assist.

Sales Director
Very pleased with the swift, efficient service, and a decent price offered. AND, they collect !
Dealt with Danny, who explained fully how it would all pan out.
Very open and honest. Fast transfer of monies on the day, confirmed by Danny, by phone, well before the caravan was even ready to leave the drive.
A transparent service from start to finish.
Fully recommended.
(West Midlands) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Adshead

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate it. So glad everything went smoothly for you and for choosing WBTC!

Best Wishes Danny Silver Sales Director
On the whole we weere please how everything went, They were very up front about pricing etc. stating we could get more if we sold privately etc, we understood this but were pleased to be informed like that. Not happy about losing £100:00 pounds re tyres, I thought it was & years but they explained re re-selling etc when the tyres should be less that 3 years old. The collection went fine, very quick and a pleasant experience though we have been caravanning for 40years so it is a bit of a wrench. We'll cope somehow.
(Lincolnshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Griffiths

Thank you for taking the time to write WBTC a 5 Star review! We really appreciate it.

I hope you're coping - stay safe!

Sales Director
Very quick proffesion service talked through every step very informative guys. Few issues picked up and agreed a valuation money in my account in 5 mins.
Thank you very much.Rob & Karen.
Dear Mr McClintock

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 Star review, we really do appreciate it!

Sales Director
Dealt with Danny over phone and Ian on site. Both gave excellent service. Everything went to plan. No problems, money in bank swiftly. Everything dealt with professionaly and efficient. Would definitely recommend. Top rate service.
Dear Mr Halloran

Great review! Thank you, we really appreciate it!

Thank you for choosing We Buy Touring Caravans

Danny Silver Sales Director
Danny was refreshingly straight-forward and realistic in setting out the process for sale. There are too many who would hoodwink the naive or vulnerable who don't deal with large value transactions - not these guys. Together with Des, every aspect of the engagement was as it was described. You could not wish for better. Yes, if. you're realistic in how industry works (and has to. make its money) then every day of the week we would recommend them without hesitation. Danny will tell you - yes you can probably get a few quid more by selling yourself but at the quality end of vans those with pound notes to buy outright are few and far between - so be very patient and good luck! Well done guys - top job.
(Notts) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr Proudley

WOW what can I say, it's a great read! Thank you for such a great review we really appreciate it. We take pride on our honesty and professionalism, it's our business!

Danny Silver Sales Director
I've got to say the experience of selling my caravan to 'WeBuyTouringCaravans' was exceptionally painless.
At the same time I had also sold my tow car, which was unpleasant with the company reneging on their valuation for no reason , so my expectation was low, but the call with Danny Silver to discuss and agree a valuation was pleasant and stress-free, Danny made what I considered to be a very fair offer, it was then a simple matter of accepting the emailed valuation and the next day the assessor arrived, on time, and very friendly.
After looking at the caravan and confirming it was as I described, it took literally a matter of minutes for the monies to be transferred into my bank account.
I cannot thank WBTC enough for the professional manner in which they conducted the sale, I would recommend them whole heartedly.
(Lancashire) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr Gill

WOW thank you! We really appreciate your time to write us a glowing testimonial!

It's a hard decision to sell your pride and joy and we're glad we can take the stress away and make the process as pain-free and as smooth as possible.

Sales Director
Trying to sell privately had brought only unrealistic offers and broken appointments to view. But contacting WBTC soon produced a very happy result. Danny Silver was extremely professional, considerate and helpful. In the day of viewing, the assessors arrived on-time: they were courteous and thorough. They reported by phone to Danny, who then made a very fair offer and transferred the money immediately into my bank account.
The whole process was stress-free, efficient and very satisfactory.
Mr Worsley

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate your kind words.

So glad to have been of service and that everything went so smoothly.

Thank you for choosing WBTC!
Sales Director
Highly recommended for an easy pleasant sale.
Dealt with Danny over the phone who was always friendly & helpful & explained the process which turned out to be as straightforward as he said. John who collected the caravan was equally friendly & helpful. Highly recommended.
It’s not often you receive such good service these days.
Dear Miss Crane

I'm gushing with happiness! So glad you found our service beneficial. We really do try and make things so simple and easy its a big decision to sell your pride and joy, and if we can take the stress away it makes it so much more easier!

Sales Director
It was time to sell our caravan and we thought what shall we do? Do we go down the route of selling it privately and having all the tyre kickers or do we sell it to a dealer? After some deliberation we decided on a dealer and we chose We Buy Touring Caravans. What a good choice. The sale was completely painless. After much research it was apparent that We Buy Touring Caravans had made us a very fair offer. Chris and Tash arrived on the appointed day. What a lovely couple. Chris gave the caravan the once over and the money was transferred immediately to our bank account. That was easy! The caravan was hitched up and off it went. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to sell their caravan because honestly it was that simple.
Dear Mr Rutherford

WOW, thank you for such kind words! We like the word "simple" - our service is our business!, we take the pain and trouble of selling privately! We believe its the way forward. Thank you for the recommendations, we really appreciate it.

With Best Wishes
Sales Director
Was not looking forwards to the process of selling my caravan, but Danny made the process so simple. We had an initial chat over the phone and I could tell that I was dealing with a reputable company. We arranged a viewing time, the guy who came to inspect was so polite and knowledgable. We agreed the final price and the money was transferred immediately. Fantastic service from start to finish. Would highly recommend.
Dear Mr Money

WOW - Great review, Thank you! If only everything was a simple! So glad to have been of service and we really appreciate your recommendations.

Sales Director
Danny and the team were very efficient and did everything spot on and gave a fair price !
I would definitely recommend dealing with this company.
(Kent) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Orme

Thanks for taking the time to write us such a great review! We really do appreciate it! Glad to hear everything went smoothly and "spot on"!

Best Wishes Danny Silver Sales Director
Contacted WBTC on Tuesday and received a fair offer over the phone. This was confirmed by email along with a copy of their Terms & Conditions and Sale Agreement. Their engineer visited next day to inspect my caravan and was polite, efficient and friendly. The price was confirmed and, within minutes, the payment was received in my bank account and my caravan was taken away. All this within 24 hours! I could not ask for better service.
Mr Greig

Thank you for such a great testimonial! We really appreciate your time taken. I'm glad you found our service straightforward and simple! We're glad to have been of assistance and making the sale so much smoother and easier than the hassle of selling privately.

Sales Director
Very good company a pleasure to deal with would recomend to anyone selling a caravan painless transaction money put in my account straight away before moving caravan
Dear Mr Dunlop

Thank you for taking the time to write us a glowing testimonial! We really do appreciate it!

So glad you found our service painless and straightforward. We aim to please!

Best Wishes