We Buy Touring Caravans Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Touring Caravans
Read We Buy Touring Caravans Reviews

About We Buy Touring Caravans:

We are the UK Number 1 touring caravan buying service, providing an unrivaled level of customer service. So if you want to sell your caravan for a great cash offer with instant payment, that's fast and hassle free, you can with We Buy Touring Caravans.

james@wbtcgroup.com

We Buy Touring Caravans,Tong Lodge,Church Street,Burbage,Leicestershire,LE10 2DA, ,

Tell us how We Buy Touring Caravans made you happy
Thank you WBTC! The whole process from start to finish was very smooth and professional. The valuation we received was reasonable, especially as the process of advertising and then dealing with potential buyers was taken out of the equation, especially during lockdown!
Danny was very good to deal with, and he told us who would be doing the check up and collection of our caravan. John arrived at the appointed time. What a gent! He even put our wheels back on the 'van. (It was on winter wheels) without any reduction in the original price offered. Great service. Thanks!! I would have no hesitation in recommending.
Very happy with your service
(Stow Market Suffolk) - Posted 2 days ago
From start to finish the service was first class. The professional standards were reassuring and answered every question with what I believe was total honesty.
The collection part of the service again was first class . Thorough inspection at all points. Very understanding with his approach and handling the change over. The monies to my bank were there in seconds.
This is one company I have no problem in recommending especially the no hassle part
(Yorkshire) - Posted 4 days ago
The whole process was very quick and very professional. The collection and transfer of funds was carried out in less than 40 minutes.
Delighted with the whole stress free process.
Contacted WBTC via email and received a call back as promised. Friendly discussion and agreed a price I was happy with. Maybe could have got a little more selling privately but the thought of the hassle I decided to go ahead with the sale. Pickup was arranged at my convenience and I was called the day before to confirm. Pick up was straight forward, after inspection money was transferred into my bank. All done in less than an hour. Satisfied customer.
(Mold) - Posted 6 days ago
Hassle free. A good price offered and everything went according to plan. Money transferred into bank before caravan taken away. Danny was very helpful in explaining the process and price. Chris who collected the van was efficient very friendly and helpful. All in all I would highly recommend.
(East Sussex) - Posted 1 week ago
Reasonable price Very prompt and very well organised. Would definitely recommend
(Warwickshire) - Posted 1 week ago
The original offer exceeded my expectations, but I knew due to a couple of problems, the price offered would be reduced, but to be fair the revised offer didn’t fall too short of my expectations. No pressure, pleasant and polite. And thanks
Thanks to Danny and John for the assuringly smooth sale of my caravan. Very happy with the price and service and they did everything to ensure I was happy before my caravan left the drive, including making sure I had the payment before it left. Totally trustworthy people to do business with.
(Yorkshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great, professional, friendly service. Made selling our caravan as simple as possible. I would highly recommend.
Promt service, inspection and payment, just what we needed.
(Derbyshire) - Posted 3 weeks ago
WBTC = very professional, very realistic and very reasonable. I would recommend that every caravan owner thinking of selling should make this company their first line of enquiry. They will provide excellent service backed up with assured payment.
(Cheshire) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I would recommend We Buy Touring Caravans as I had a great service by them and they provide a great way to sell your Caravan, And the deal was done as soon as I received the money and the paperwork was signed, Thanks
Excellent service from start to finish everything explained very clearly all carried out very professionally.
(Greater Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
Every body I delt with today has been first class so thank you very much for your help
(Northampton) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for seamless transaction.price agreed and money transferred to my account in minutes. Great team
Fast response to our enquiry. All very pleasant and helpful people. Carried out all they said they would do. Very straightforward process.
(West Midlands) - Posted 1 month ago
I would recommend WBTC to anybody who wishes to sell their caravan. The amount offered was within my expectations. The van was collected on the agreed day and after inspection the money was transferred immediately.
Great price and very friendly service
(Durham) - Posted 2 months ago
This was such a simple and easy process, which was well managed by We Buy Touring Caravans. They provided a quote which exceeded our expectations and did not then try to haggle after their inspection. From our experience, I would recommend We Buy Touring Caravans to anyone selling their caravan.
(Hampshire) - Posted 2 months ago