We Buy Touring Caravans Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Touring Caravans
Read We Buy Touring Caravans Reviews

About We Buy Touring Caravans:

We are the UK Number 1 touring caravan buying service, providing an unrivaled level of customer service. So if you want to sell your caravan for a great cash offer with instant payment, that's fast and hassle free, you can with We Buy Touring Caravans.

james@wbtcgroup.com

We Buy Touring Caravans,Tong Lodge,Church Street,Burbage,Leicestershire,LE10 2DA, ,

Tell us how We Buy Touring Caravans made you happy
Negotiation for the sale was a honest two way discussion. The price offered was fair reflection of both parties aspirations. Whilst the pickup inspection, on line settlement worked really well
(Hampshire) - Posted 17 hours ago
Good communication. Fast and prompt service.
(Lancashire) - Posted 17 hours ago
Great communication and follow up. Fantastic service from start to finish. The process was incredibly easy and WBTC make selling a caravan easy at a very fair price.

I would highly recommend, Danny, Lewis and the team.
When I was forced to sell my Adria caravan due to health reasons, I contacted WBTC and they provided a fair, prompt and effective response. I was especially impressed by the honest and sympathetic advice provided by Danny Silver and the well-organised and 'painless' method of collecting the caravan and paying me the agreed purchase price, all which all happened to plan and without any hitches. I can highly recommend their service.
Smooth transaction. Always easy to get hold of staff on the phone who are consistently professional and polite. Collection of caravan was easy. Trustworthy company.
(Hampshire) - Posted 2 days ago
Acceptable price ,no haggling,punctual on pickup no problems with sale or payment.
(Lincolnshire) - Posted 3 days ago
A1 top man.
(Kent) - Posted 4 days ago
Very helpful good service thanks to Danny and Lewis who come to collect caravan
(Caerphilly) - Posted 4 days ago
From the initial agreement to finalising the deal was quick and easy. Very good service.
Thanks
Even though the process was protracted due to our caravan being in storage 120 miles from home and the difficulties this posed due to COVID lockdowns. Communication with Danny was easy and honest. On sale day we were met on time, inspection was carried out and a fair price offered. Money was paid into our bank immediately. Overall a very fair and convenient service.
(Worcestershire) - Posted 5 days ago
Nice and polite and curtious
Can t fault the process from start to finish. Punctual and efficient.
Sympathetic handling of the caravan inspection Prompt payment once a fair price had been negotiated. Minimum of fuss. Clear explanation and a polite and friendly manner from all involved. I would highly recommend.
(Vale Of Glamorgan) - Posted 5 days ago
we contacted Danny who offered us a good price for our caravan, a nice couple came along when agreed and inspected the caravan and the deal was then done, it was totally hassel free and we would recommend the service to anyone, friendly fast service.
totally 5 star service. Thomas and Tracy Miller
Dear Mr and Mrs Miller

Thank you for taking the time to write WBTC such a glowing review and such kind words, we really do appreciate it. We're glad to have been of service and to have made the process so much more easier and stress free! Wishing you well for the future, Danny Silver Sales Director.
Excellent and efficient service that I would recommend to anyone selling a caravan
Dear Mr King

Thank you for taking the time to write WBTC a 5 Star Review, we very much appreciate it. Wishing you well for the future, Danny Silver Sales Director
The response to my initial email was quick and a suitable price negotiated successfully over a couple of phone calls. Despite a small area of damp being discovered by the handover representative, the price was still honoured by Danny. The van is under warranty but we still felt sticking to the agreed price was honourable as it will entail some extra work. It was arranged so the funds were in the bank before the caravan was driven away, and the hand over was punctual and took about 20 minutes for checks to be made. A really good, trustworthy service.
(Sussex) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mrs Tyler

Honest and up front service. Of course, you could get more selling privately, but they will give you a fair price for your caravan, without the hassle.
(Wiltshire) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Sir / Madam

We appreciate your 5 Star Review and thank you very much.
Best wishes Danny Silver Sales Director
Cannot say enough about how pleased I am with the service received from We buy Touring Caravans. From the first contact to the last three were nothing but professional. Everything that they said they would do, they did. Payment was prompt and efficient. I will recommend them to everyone that I meet.
Dear Mr Smith
Thank you so very much for your kind words, we really do appreciate it. Glad to have been able to assist with the purchase of your beloved caravan, thank you for choosing WBTC. Wishing you all the very best, Danny Silver Sales Director
Very friendly, professional and speedy. Would recommend them.
(West Midlands) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for leaving WBTC a 5 Star review, we really appreciate it.

Best wishes Danny Silver Sales Director
Slick service. Danny and Dave made my experience painless. Yes you will most likely get more for your caravan privately but in my view dealing with this company took the hassle out of selling privately. In my case it was worth it. Punctual and paid within minutes of the inspection. Thank you.
(West Sussex) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Burrows

"Slick" review if I have to say so myself! Thank you! We really appreciate your kind words. We're so happy to have been of assistance with the purchase of your caravan and that everything went painlessly. Wishing you all the very best for the future, Danny Silver Sales Director
I received an excellent service from start to finish thank you.
Extremely professional service.
Mr n
(Oxfordshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Wiggins

Thank you for taking the time to write WBTC a 5 Star Review! We really appreciate it. So happy to hear that everything went smoothly and that we were able to have assisted with the purchase of your caravan. Best Wishes Danny Silver Sales Director
We Buy Touring Caravans is rated 4.90 based on 294 reviews