We Buy Touring Caravans Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Touring Caravans
Read We Buy Touring Caravans Reviews

About We Buy Touring Caravans:

We are the UK Number 1 touring caravan buying service, providing an unrivaled level of customer service. So if you want to sell your caravan for a great cash offer with instant payment, that's fast and hassle free, you can with We Buy Touring Caravans.

enquiry@wbtcgroup.com

We Buy Touring Caravans,Tong Lodge,Church Street,Burbage,Leicestershire,LE10 2DA

Tell us how We Buy Touring Caravans made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I was very impressed with the staff at WBTC from my first phone call after I had filled in the online form to sell my van till the day they drove it off the drive.
(Humberside) - Posted 10 hours ago
The service from WBTC was clear, simple honest and forthright and as we unfortunately had to sell our caravan due to loss of partners job they made it stress free, fantastic.
I got quotes from 5 different dealers, WBTC were the best offer I had. Great communication, came and picked it up today. Money straight in the bank before they hitch up. Both Danny and John could not have been more helpful. Wish I'd known about this company when I sold my last caravan. I'd recommend them without doubt 😉
(Newcastle Upon Tyne) - Posted 4 days ago
Professional, courteous and pleasure to deal with.
(Staffordshire) - Posted 5 days ago
We would like to congratulate we Buy Touring Caravans on the sale of our bailey unicorn!
We would recommend this company on their efficiency.
(West Midlands) - Posted 6 days ago
No hassle or drama. Caravan was collected by a friendly operator and the money was immediately transferred to our account.
(Sussex) - Posted 6 days ago
I can thoroughly recommend WeBuyTouringCaravans. Their service is excellent and Danny Silver was both courteous and helpful throughout. They paid a fair price and collection and payment was very straight forward.
Barry Cooper - Cambridgeshire
(Cambridgshire) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service... reasonable price!
Came & looked round it, agreed a price & took it away the same day!
Paid by bank transfer...
Hassle free 👌🏼
(Derbyshire) - Posted 1 week ago
Everyone here provided a great service. At a time that was very difficult with my father dying, Danny and the inspector that came to view the caravan, treated me with kindness and were very professional. The price did have to be reduced on inspection from the original one quoted due to some damp, however, they were very regretful at having to do so. The team have been really respectful at all times and whilst I have been liasing with them, they were easy to get hold of, very prompt with responses and a really quick turnaround. The process was really straight forward and fast! I would definitely recommend. Thanks
(Greater Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
Great service throughout. Very fair price for our caravan. Dave was great with the inspection and didn't try to lower the agreed price. I would use again.
Dear Mr Pearson

Thank you for your fabulous review! We really appreciate it!

We hope to be a service to you in the future should the need arise.

With regards

Sales Director
Fair price and a Very smooth transaction, Would recommend.

Thanks
(Cleveland) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Landess

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5-star review. We appreciate your recommendations! Glad that you found the process went smoothly.

Sales Director
Very friendly and professional. A smooth transaction thank you
(County Durham) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Bell

Thanks for the 5 Star review, its great to hear that you found our services friendly, professional and a smooth transaction.

With regards

Sales Director
I was recommended to try WBTC by a local dealer who was unable to make me an offer for my caravan. Danny did not disappoint. Danny promptly replied to my initial inquiry and politely explained the process he follows. We agreed a price which I was happy to accept. A date and time for Danny's engineer (Lee) to inspect my caravan was agreed. Lee was delayed by 15 minutes, but rang me to apologise for the delay so I did not feel I was being kept waiting. Following Lee's inspection of my caravan the price originally quoted was quickly confirmed and the funds immediately transferred to my bank account. I would recommend WBTC to anyone.
(Sussex) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Slaughter

Thank you for taking the time to write us such kind words. So glad you found our service of use and we really appreciate you choosing We Buy Touring Caravans.

Sales Director
Excellent service very friendly and it was very straight forward and saves the hassle from private buyers. Will recommend to anyone thank you.
(Northumberland) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Oliver

Thank you for your kind words and your recommendations! We really do appreciate it. So glad it all went straight forward.

Sales Director
From the first dealings with We Buy Touring Caravan I was impressed with their politeness and proffessionalism. They treated us very fairly and with expertise, payment was instant and an amount we were totally satisfied with. We would have no hesitation in recommending this company to other perspective sellers.
(Worcestershire) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Clash

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5-star testimonial, we really do appreciate it. So glad you found our services of use and your kind words regarding our politeness and professionalism impressing you, we aim to please.

Regards

Sales Director
From being a little aprehensive about selling our beloved caravan. Danny from we buy Touring Caravans, couldn't have made the selling any easier. The collection was as agreed and the very nice gentleman from Stowford caravans was very pleasant, well mannered and made the departure copable. Payment was quickly received and the communication from Danny was incredible.
Many thanks Danny

The Deans
(Leicestershire) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mrs Dean

Thank you for taking the time to write us a glowing testimonial, we really do appreciate it, and for the recommendations.

Without the recommendations and fabulous words, we wouldn't have a business.

Regards

Sales Director
We decided to sell our caravan and submitted our details to several buyers. Danny Silver from WBTC came back with, by far, the best offer. We met his rep (Kieran) at our storage yard and he was very thorough and fair, we found a small problem and he sorted out an answer on the spot. This resulted in a small reduction in the offer but was still more than any other dealer had offered in the first place. On agreement the cash was in our bank account within minutes.
Dealing with Danny and Kieran was a pleasure and I cannot recommend them highly enough
(Surrey) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Idle

Firstly, thank you for choosing We Buy Touring Caravans for the purchase of your caravan and secondly for the glowing testimonial. Without the reviews and recommendations, we wouldn't have a business, so it's very much appreciated.

Sales Director
Contacted through email and had a prompt reply from Danny who came across completely honest and then arranged for his engineer Ian to meet us.
A price agreed and bank transfer made immediately true to their word.
(Northants) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your 5-star review, it's very much appreciated. We always honor our words, hence why we're the UK's No 1.

We take pride in the service we offer, making the whole process easy to follow with taking the hassle out of selling.

Best Wishes
Sales Director
A quick an easy way to sell your caravan. Agreed a price with Danny over the phone and the van was collected within days. Pleasure to deal with and thanks again.
(Merseyside) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Jones

Thank you for your kind words, we really do appreciate it.

We do what it says "on the tin"!

Glad everything went to plan

Sales Director
Very efficient easy to follow prompt payers.
(Ayshire) - Posted 2 months ago