WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeBuyAnyElectronics?

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"They give a honest quote as well as a quick and easy service, would definitely recommend !!"
Are you WeBuyAnyElectronics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Besides a slight delay in payment the service was excellent."
"Paid a good price"
"Offered almost double what CEX tried to sell me, but my only problem is that it took 2 weeks to sort out my money. After many calls they explained they were very busy and hadn't had a chance to test it yet. After promising it would be done the next day, my item was finally tested 5 days later."
"I wrote bad review on here, 5 minutes later they paid me"
"Easy to send items to them as its pre-paid with UPS and you can use pick-up from Local shop."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"The price was very competitive for the item, but payment does take a few working days (and even then, I had to email multiple times on the payment date before I received funds at around 7pm). But, overall, the price was good, collection easy and payment received."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Quick, efficient and honest with the customer"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"It's easy to sell the product with the online system, I liked the way I could ship it. Good service, I recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics"
"Slower payment that expected but customer service top notch"
"The service was efficient, and was kept up-to date through the whole process. Was a bit disappointed in the Delivery time. but the company made up for it."
"Speedy transfer. Communication was 5/5. Would happily repeat again in a few years."
"I found WeBuyAnyElectronics on the web and after a short discussion over the phone they agree to look at my daughter's old Apple Mac Book Pro. My daughter had spilled a cup of tea into the MAC. Apple charged us £115 to look at the MAC and tell us it was not worth repairing, ouch. Hence, I was trying to get something for it. WeBuyAnyElectronics emailed me a UPS postage label, I boxed up the MAC and posted it off. They looked at the Mac and made me a reasonable offer for it. This I accepted and the money was placed in my bank account that day. They were quick, pleasant to deal with and I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Terrific staff! Always helpful and respond immediately, very impressed!"
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.62 based on 162 reviews