We Brand It Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Brand It
Read We Brand It Reviews

About We Brand It:

We Brand It are one of the UK's leading suppliers of custom printed products and merchandise. We supply a wide range of products that can be branded with your logo, company name, slogan, or other marketing message.
Whatever your promotional product needs, we are sure we can help. Call us today!

Tell us how We Brand It made you happy
We Brand It 5 star review on 7th February 2020
Lottie Hall
We Brand It 5 star review on 20th December 2019
Chris Terry
It took one month and 3 attempts to get a sample bottle out to me which almost resulted in the product not arriving for our launch. I had to make numerous of follow up conversations maybe and the whole experience was very poor I am afraid!
Sadly a week later and they haven't got back to me with a quote, even though there is a promise of getting back to you within 24 hours!
I needed to order water bottles within a few weeks of an event. After confirming the water bottle I wanted, I went ahead and made the payment. After the payment was made, the adviser then advised me that water bottle was no longer in stock. After this I went ahead with the order as time was ticking. I had asked the adviser to confirm THREE times that I could get delivery by 12th November which she said most definitely. When chasing up on the water bottles, I then found out they wouldn't be arriving until 14th November. Our event was that day. The service I have received has been diabolical and I would never order anything from this company again.
I do not believe the mugs to be of the quality they were advertised, or fit for purpose.

As a take out coffee mug, we would expect to be able to hold the mug, once filled with boiling water. These are impossible to hold when hot and so therefore we are unable to give these out to our customers, due to it being a health and safety risk. The product is redundant and I would appreciate being able to negotiate some sort of refund.
Really bad customer service, I was only called once by the Sales Manager when I made my initial enquiry the rest was done by email. The quality of the mock up were poor due to her working from home, there was lots of back and forth on email rather than just picking up the phone which I actually commented on. Then the bottles came, all was good for the first week, then we noticed some bottles all had cracks at the bottom and the logo had come off one bottle. These were collected and sent to the supplier, a week later I get an email from the customer service manager saying they will credit us the faulty bottles and send the rest that are fine back to the company. I have tried to contact them three times today as I'm short on my order and need the bottles, I just get told they are in a meeting or away from their desk. Even the follow up when I received the bottles was a week later and by email. This company doesn't like phone interaction, the product is faulty quality, please do not order from them.
We were let down at the absolute last minute when our branded items could not be delivered for our launch event. It was then too late to go elsewhere. The woman who had handled the whole process did not even speak or contact us but just passed on to someone else to tell us the bad news. We had been promised the item by the middle of the previous week and it was only my chasing that even raised the non delivery. They told a big order from us and I thought they were just interested in selling and didn’t want to know when things went wrong, very badly handled and left us in a situation of providing a meagre good bag. Other items queried for quotes also had to be chased. I would definitely never use this unreliable company again.
Excellent Service from Jackie at We Brand It and her team.
I got hired as a video producer by the company's CEO. Once I delivered my services they stopped returning my emails and never would pay my invoice. I couldn't imagine that this company's reputation was less than $1K, but this is pretty much what I've experienced with them.
Despite clear instruction to match the colour swatch provided - the end client was not happy with the outcome (as it is their corporate identity) and we were left to pick up the pieces - and cost-of a very unhappy customer. Feedback from Senior Management was - Nothing we can do!! Extremely unhappy. As you brand items for a living i'm sure you are well aware of the importance of achieving colour. We asked to visit during production to pass colour and was told no. Frankly not good enough.
AMAZING SUPPORT, VERY QUICK TURNAROUND.
GREAT QUALITY.
WILL DEFINITELY BE A RETURNING CUSTOMER.
DO NOT GO NEAR THEM I got fitness water jugs done for our retreat. The colour was completely different than what we agreed. The logo wore off over two days and when I contacted the team no one got back to me. Also two of them were broken when arrived
A passionate warning to small businesses, shop elsewhere. I have been nothing but disappointed - commitments not delivered against, poor customer service and as soon as they have your money, they don’t care about you. avoid

Curiously, the option to score the customer service (1-5) doesn’t work - it’s an optional question for which i want to give the lowest rating but it won’t let me press it.
Very poor communication, constantly had to chase the order. Took nearly a month to produce when they stated approximately 10 working days. Their own tracker was showing the product as delivered when it hadn't left the factory. Clearly internal communications are as bad as their external ones. Will not use them again, at any cost.
The colours printed on my lanyard are nothing like the colours in the artwork provided or in the proof sent. Very disappointing.
We Brand It is rated 4.85 based on 1,636 reviews