We Brand It Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend We Brand It

About We Brand It: We Brand It are one of the UK's leading suppliers of custom printed products and merchandise. We supply a wide range of products that can be branded with your logo, company name, slogan, or other marketing message.
Whatever your promotional product needs, we are sure we can help. Call us today!

Tell us how We Brand It made you happy

Over 7 Days
Margaret D
"We were very happy with our branded crackers - they arrived on time & looked great. A really nice touch for our work Christmas party"
Miss Chiara A
"We ordered 100 colour changing mugs for our student society and they look great. I tweaked the design many times and the staff were very helpful and efficient"
"Customer service from the team was brilliant, always had a quick and efficient response... the product arrived on the agreeed upon date and we are extremely happy with it..."
"Excellent service from start to finish with We Brand It. Michelle was incredibly helpful and dedicated herself to delivering the product that we wanted. The quality of the custom design printed mugs was exceptional and exceeded my expectations. Thank you !"
"This was my first order and the support I had from the account manager and other contacts regarding delivery was top notch. They came back to me with any queries in a timely manner and helped to ensure my order was delivered by my deadline. The final product was just as I had imagined it! excellent work"
"was very easy to order and quite fast turn around."
"Fantastic service. Jackie was especially helpful throughout the whole process ensuring everything we wanted was perfect. Thank you for all of your help, we highly recommend!"
"I ordered some umbrellas for our school. Their response to queries was quick and we had a quote from them in the same day. The umbrellas we have received are great. Our Logo look great on them to. The Price was also good price. Only down fall is the delivery is a little longer than expected. But worth the wait. Highly recommend - Will use in the future."
"Ordered some branded water bottles which were great quality, very pleased, thank you."
"The Service has been very good, as always. Thansk!"
"bags were amazing - design looked great, fab quality cotton and everyone loved them so thank you! X"
"Great service, good prices and product, but some minor miscommunication and the quality of the product was not 100%"
"Fantastic experience and product. Ellie was so helpful and took care of everything seamlessly. Will definitely be using you again in the future."
"Efficient service and overall good product."
"We are very happy with the service and the quality of the branded product that we received; as well as the quick delivery."
"T-shirts arrived exactly as described. They look great and fit really well! We’ll be back, for sure!"
"We are really pleased with our branded 12 day advent calendars. They turnaround time was quick and there was clear communication from the staff throughout the order process."
"Perfect service and product, would definately recommend."
"Very happy with communication, everyone very helpful and my order came before delivery expected date. Would definitely recommend."
"I was very happy with the service I received, from the designing process right through to the bottles being delivered."
"Always fast and efficient order process and products delivered in great condition."
"This is the 3rd time that we've ordered company branded merchandise from We Brand It and they never disappoint. The quality is always high and their customer service excellent. I would also like to mention Ellie De La Hunty our account manager - her attitude is professional, she's always happy to help and her communication skills are superb."
"Quality product. Good communication and customer service too."
We Brand It is rated 4.83 based on 708 reviews