Wealthify Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wealthify
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Wealthify Reviews

About Wealthify:

Wealthify aims to shake things up and make investing easy and affordable for everyone. We're challenging people to think differently and do more with their savings.

Our promise is simple: No complicated jargon, no daunting fees, just straightforward, effortless investing.

support@wealthify.com

Tec MarinaTerra Nova Way

Tell us how Wealthify made you happy
One year in and all it's ever done is lose me money! App is nice however I will be transferring as need an ISA that can grow money. I expect to go up and down but not continually stay down. They do not seem concerned.
Easy to use app. Updates pot value daily. Money takes far too long to deposit for my liking. About a week where I could have been earning interest on each monthly deposit in my savings but it leaves my account and is not invested for a week. Money does go up and down as expected but did have an initial upward trend. After 2 months I was about +2.5% but a week later it gave up all those gains and im +0.38% now. At this rate my basic savings account is a better rate and at least that is guaranteed. Another issue I have is the app displays growth % based on the initial deposit, not the overall pot value including monthly deposit. I'm hoping this corrects as the % is misleading. I've done this for the long run so hopefully over the years, growth will stabilise and be within reigon of the estimates. But right now I have mixed feelings. I'm 3 months in. My rating has not been based on money performance but on the other points mentioned.
A good concept - user friendly, but for me just not quick enough, I am aware of delays in payments out/in at banks. However compared to other investment platforms the payments seem to take forever to show on app.
2nd month and -3.89%. Waiting till -5% and withdraw.
The app and investment options seem good and all, but my reason for leaving a review was the amazing customer support I received. I spoke to Rhiannon Maggs and she was wonderful. The perfect person to talk to. She was kind, professional, helpful, and she replied instantly. I'm leaving this hoping that possibly someone in a managerial position may see this and be able to give her what she deserves. Honestly from my experience she is the perfect employee and should be rewarded. Thank you Wealthify, and thank you Rhiannon!
Not very impressed. 5 months in and - 0.54 %. Money going down fast. I keep waiting for it to do better than the worst cash isa. Seems to take a ling time for payments to be processed. I do like the app though.
Seems to take forever for funds to arrive with them - at this rate, ill pay a monthly fee after my money has had 0 time in the market. Not impressed so far.
Extremely poor. Their processes for investing funds and then withdrawing are very very poor and I have had significant delays in both funds I had with them. They promise 10 working days to process but it takes significantly longer than this (even with me chasing) meaning my investment has spent many weeks not ‘earning’ any money. I have now closed both my funds and changed to a competitor who seems much better
My experience with Wealthify has been fantastic so far. The website is easy to use and the customer service are very responsive. Additionally, I had some issues with the app not working, so I emailed the team and they got back to me really promptly, not only fixing my issue by addressing the app issues and getting them fixed too!
Great service. Quick responses from customer. Steady performance from the investment team.
Easy to setup and use, simple charging structure, well balanced investment portfolios, easy withdrawal and lovely people.
I had an unfortunate matter when, my request for a withdrawal was made a little late. This would have resulted in me missing my property completion date! (and therfore a big penalty). Fortunately, Nick and the team were very helpful and pushed through my funds in time for completion :) Very helpful and skilllful team at Wealthify. Thank you again.
good app, website and customer support
Easy to setup and manage, good phone app.
Easy to use.
Easy to set up and excellent results so far.
Wealthify have made my investment grow really well in the two months that the account was opened. They have kept in constant contact, informing me of any changes in strategy due to changes in the marketplace. I am very pleased, thank you.
The cashback offer was a key factor in my investment with Wealthify.
Nice simple system to help decide the amount of risk I'm prepared to take. Good app which allows me to see how the account is performing on a daily basis as well as where the money is being invested.
very easy to deal with